Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

 

Emoji Clothing

The 4,844,404 plates long Emoji Clothing is a stream whose course runs through Circus Country, Emoticons and Emoji. It is one of the largest rivers in Halloween and since investment of eight locks to around 3/4 of its area navigable.

Why is called the river Emoji Clothing?
The Emoji Clothing has repeatedly experienced a change in name. From the ancient Generous and other extraterrestrials the river was named as "generous flow". So the Generous were trying mark their domination in the region. Later wanted the Venus aliens miss the river has its own name. 🏖️➕🙏🎁➡️📛🎵🔍️🦴🖌️📛🤚🚮📛. Later the river was also known as "water of Mercury". That was in the days when the emperor and the food revolutionary Chips Conquerors from Mercury tried to designate several areas planet far as Mercury. After the Emperor of Mercury more Smiles, Emoticons, Emojis and Clowns came to the beaches of the river Emoji Clothing. They began to play. They played an unknown game. But the winner of the game was allowed to invent the name for the river.
However, the losers could give suggestions to the winner. At this time, sat an Emoji with strange clothes and won the game. The loser said to him: Emoji Clothing!!!!
The winner liked the name. So the players called the river as it is still called today. 🏖️🅰️🎵🚽🚇🅰️💀🚽🅰️📏🤚📏👨🈶🅰️🖌️. Emoticons and Smiles are using the water from the river for different purposes. From drinking water to the hydroelectric power plants.

Economic importance of Emoji Clothing
At least 1246 fishermen catch fish around the river. Many ships produce clean electricity for households in Emoji, Smile, Emoticons and Circus Country during their trip. Many researchers are also looking after the calcium in the water. The calcium is sold for a lot of money to the beverage producer. The Corsair Moonlight Killer was always every seventh day in the autumn on the river road. He was looking through binoculars mineral resources in Emoji Clothing. He found claims to a fork and a spoon around nine steps under the water. The two things were adorned in silver with genuine diamonds. There is also a special internet portal in Emoji around the river. The website, however, can only be made available for very advanced extraterrestrials.💅👽️🌐🪨🐚➕👨😶🌎. The water of the river is considered one of the best in the field of Emoji.

For more Clothing list

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Short Stories 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.