Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Envelope producer Deposit Account in an interview about entrepreneurship

In this interview, the successful entrepreneur Deposit Account is speaking from Mars about his past career. Also why he is suffering from an allergy because of the tax officials.
He also tells how he built up his company at the age of 9999 days. Deposit account yet explained that he first counted the days on the calendar from his birth up to one day. That day he found out that he was already 8888 days old. That was reason enough for him to write his self-employment in 111 pages.

How did you come to your first money establishing your company first?
Deposit Account is looking for in the encyclopedia on the Internet. He seems to have forgotten that.
No, I did not come to money. The money came to me as I shouted: "I want to be my own boss!" , Even as a seven-year, I felt in me the desire to become self-employed and professional rise meteoric. I have implemented in my training as envelope producer. I figured at the time exactly how many envelopes I had to produce, so that I can apply my share capital myself.

Is one better equipped as an entrepreneur, if you yourself have to work something up?
Deposit Account must be quick online check his account.
😃🚨🤚🚽⛄🉐🅰️🤚🤑⏲🤑💰🕌🚇💼🚯👙🦘🈶😶💡🚯🍖🤑🤚🎓🤔💰🤑🤔🇮🇹🚸🅰️💼🚯🚸💰🚸⛄😃👪.

Now I see you crying. That's why I put a more positive question.
How you did prepare your self-employment before in your younger years?
Deposit Account is looking for in his memoirs.
🥺🤚🅰️🌉↘️🚽📈🍖🦘📆🗾◀️🖕🎂🚽😱🚽🗝🚽💩🅰️😕🉐💯👩‍✈️🧻.

You have indeed accumulate enough wealth. Why do you have in this case, so afraid of the IRS?
Deposit Account tried to defend himself with the broom and wants to put his broom yet right in front of his nose.
The main problem is this: I have 92.864 percent of envelope factory. We practice a conservative dividend policy. This means that we want to think stingy primarily in the distribution of profits.
If we sell shares to Generous, the ownership is widely dispersed. Then the company must increasingly take into account the interests of shareholders and pay dividends. As a result, it may be less invested in the future of the company and production. medium to long term is the problem. The Generous would like get profits from the company. This in turn would cause a big problem for the growth of envelope factory. Besides, many Martians would have to be dismissed.

Sweasy26: The dictatorial dominated parliament is hardly to allow that so many Martians would suddenly be on its cost.
Deposit Account is looking himself in the mirror.
That sounds not bad. But in an international comparison, it is so that Mars would make a tax increase as a step towards the "miserly". I pay a day currently 111,113 Bitcoins to tax the tax officials. Depending on the market value of our company, I even paid up to 444,332 Bitcoins in one day. And for money, which is blocked in company shares. These taxes on stocks are a life threatening problem for me.

You wanted to escape so ever to Pluto because of share taxation.
Deposit Account acts at once very positive.
😛🌉⌚🤚💰🍖🉑🚇🍖⛄🅰️🦘.

Sweasy26: But you have very well argued. At this beautiful moment, I would like to thank you for the interview.

Deposit Account thanked extraterrestrial Sweasy26 well for the interview. Before he leaves, Account still takes a bottle of banana juice and gives Sweasy26 and wishes him good health.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.