Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

 

Happy Island

Happy is an island in Emoji. There were once many funny natives. For current minute live there only abandoned pets and wildlife. Extraterrestrials one looks there in vain. Even misers from Jupiter had to agree that they do not on this island may have access. This island would, according to the satellite researchers a potential for the habitat of at least 44,444 inhabitants.
This island is one of the largest in Emoji. It is located in the Yellow Sea. Previously, the rulers of the Circus Country were receive an exclusive access to the island. There they recovered from their busy work. Currently must not even the king of the land enter the island.

Geography, climate and nature
The island lies in the protected area of the Yellow Sea between the west coast of Emoji Backpack peninsula and the mainland coast of the fiery region. It forms the southern boundary of the sea, is located on the opposing banks of the unknown city. There are on the island at least 55,555 chestnut trees on the island. 💻️👨‍🔬🌳🌲2️⃣4️⃣4️⃣ 🐢🏝️🌻🧦🏝️🛠️🏝️6️⃣8️⃣ √3️⃣,4️⃣5️⃣7️⃣,3️⃣8️⃣5️⃣,7️⃣6️⃣3️⃣ 🌊➕💯⬅️➡️2️⃣ 💻👆➕🕌👋🥽🤚▪️🤚🐃📏🌏🕌👭☔. After the King of Emoji fell off the chair, he decided fully to explain to the nature reserve island. Then he recovered much faster.

Why the island is actually called Happy?
A native was traveling as a tourist in England many years ago. Although he did not understand English, but he was with other Emojis there. The only word to which they could remember, was simply "happy". 🇮🇹🚽🤙👪🗜🚶🏝️‍♀️⛱🚽🅰️🌉⌚🅰️🍼🤚🚽🅰️🗒. But this "happy" remained in the minds of the natives stuck. Further details have yet to be decoded.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Short Stories 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.