Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Home employment contract in Emoji and the first server

Two Emojis of a small village received an invitation from aliens from the Uranus. They flew to Uranus. There both Emojis could marvel at the local Internet. Finally, Emojis still had no Internet at this time. A researcher explained to his guests from Halloween that in Uranus nearly 45 percent of all employees work at home.
He pointed quite proudly at a box, that Emojis up to now did not know. It was a special transparent server. This device could connect different networks with each other independently of place. The eager Emojis wanted to get an instruction for the construction of a server of aliens in Uranus. The responsible researcher explained that Emoji was not still ready for such modern servers.
He calmed Emojis with a visit in a museum. There stood an old server which was used in Uranus already 94900 days ago. 😮👥👖. 🪨🚦🌉👀👤📖🌝📰➕👤👨⬅️🪟➕👤👨⬇️1️⃣ ➕⏩️. In Emoji both Emojis found out that a farmer found an unknown box on his field in Middle Finger Emoji. Both Emojis visited the farmer. When they saw this box, they clarified the farmer. Emojis explained to him that this box was a server. At this time Salted Cucumbers found out about the first server in the kingdom Emoji by their spies. They asked several misers from the Jupiter to take over the future control of all networks. Stingy aliens required a lot of money for this purpose.
Salted Cucumbers were ready to get into debt, so that traditionally stingy aliens from the Jupiter act in Emoji. Both Emojis wanted to concentrate upon the advancement of the server. For this purpose they had to emigrate to Emoji App. A group of tourists from Mars decided to visit the island Emoji Pants unallowed one. About this visit three Emojis who worked with the home Secret Service got to know. 😁⤵️⬆️🐌⏱️👀➕👤👩🍽️🎳. 👤👩🐌⏱️. 🎳🍽️❌️👀👥🍽️✍️⌚️📺️👗💄➕🖼️.
In the interim two Cucumbers came to the farmer to Middle Finger Emoji. They made him return the server. The threatened Emoji looked for both recipients. His search remained a long time fruitless. At this time the acting king of the Salted Cucumbers commanded the kidnapping of the affected farmer. At this time the farmer visited a place in Crying Laughing Emoji. Suddenly the farmer was kidnapped by Saturn's aliens in a tent. Then the kidnappers waited for other commands of the king of the Salted Cucumbers. At this time two aliens from Makemake were on a mission on the planet Halloween. They used very radioactive mobile phones. 😁👀👥👊🍆➕👆️➕🛳️. After this event the religious farmer decided to visit an amusing house in Heart Eyes Emoji. There he might laugh from joy during nearly 9 hours.
At this time lawyers assembled in their room. There lay many letters of Emojis. ⌚️🎥👤👨⬅️. 👤👨🛣️🚄. 👀👥🪒🚼️. 👀👥☎️🤔. 👥💰️➡️. 👀▶️🎬️👤👨⬅️☎️👤👨💩. ➡️👤👀➕👥☎️.
A lawyer complemented: If the employee uses own electricity at own expenses, the employer may not draw off these costs in his accountancy.
Only the affected employee can do this. When the uppermost tax collector got to know in Poop Emoji about this deduction in favour of the employees, he raised the tax by 4 percent.
At the same time Emoji Poops received other bills from the tax authority.
Which duties does have the home employee?
An association for the protection of the employees in Emoji wanted to know about this from the lawyers.
The clerk of the court said: 👀👤👩👤📖📚️🛣️🔂. 👀👤👨⬅️🚬👤👨⬅️👄💡🤣6️⃣:3️⃣0️⃣ 👀🦁🚘️1️⃣. 🚦🧓🌉⬇️🚘️👤⬅️👀👤👩🍑👤👩⬅️👕🚶⬆️➕👤👩⬅️⬇️🛠️👤👩👁️‍🗨️👤👩⬅️👜, 😆👤👩⬅️⏱️.
How is the home employment contract finished?
In addition said a lawyer from Alien Emoji: 👽👀👥🗺️🎬️🆕1️⃣ 👤⬅️.
After this statement lawyers decided to visit together the building of the old tax authority in Alien Emoji. There they commemorate the victims of the time of the ruler Avoik.

 

Commercial travelling contract in Emoji and modernisation of the bus stations

Story: Commercial travelling contract in Emoji and modernisation of the bus stations

Collective agreement in the country of the Emojis

Story: Collective agreement in the country of the Emojis

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.