Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Paparazzi photograph at least 999 996 times Celebrities

Paparazzi photograph at least 999,996 times celebrities- the problem: There are now more photos of celebrities as it is allowed on the dwarf planet Ceres within an hour. For this purpose, the Prince of Ceres expressed in this interview.

Questioner: What you solve in the photos with VIP paparazzi in Ceres?
Prince of Ceres: I feel a big elephant in my stomach - and, unfortunately, a little understanding of the paparazzi, repeat because "catch celebrities" such incidents with a certain number of newly trained photographer with focus. Nevertheless, we now can not accept the violation of the law. The paparazzi must be punished somehow. As I do not know in this very second.

Why is this happening again and again what the vast majority of celebrities do not want to experience in hiding?
Prince of Ceres pierced deep into his nose and answered: 👩‍💼🕵️‍♀️🥇🤚🥇😛🤚⏯📷📌🍷🅰️⚠️🍷👫🍖📙🎮🍖📙🚽🌉🤪.

With the introduction of a paparazzi - verification procedures be only one ticket could buy who is properly registered on the tax office.
Prince: We have invested 444'333 Bitcoins to check whether the paparazzi - verification procedures would be an effective way. We came to the conclusion: That does not help. Let's look for Saturn. Without registration you can not get into the stadium. Does it have brought? Are there fewer shots of celebrities? Prince:
👹🕌🅰️⚠️⛱🍷🤲🥽🤚🆓⏯➕🗣🥒🥽🈶🅰️👮‍♀️🖕.

Would the organizers of the orange carpet clearly dissociate from paparazzi?
Prince laughingly answered: More clearly than Photo Montage (VIP President) and Hay-Cricket (VIP Vice President) can not distance themselves. Only no one should also believe that can be the paparazzi by disabuse. To which one does not come close, impossible. They must necessarily withdraw from the market and provide the means of reporting obligations that they on the orange carpet also not allowed to stay near two tabs on appearance  day of celebrities. The legal means we have for it, but they are not implemented by the authorities consistently enough.

Last but not least:
How can be identified the paparazzi more easily in the future?
Prince of Ceres: I think we need in the future rather photographed robot. This would mean an automatic loss of the profession of the paparazzi. The robot we could off thanks to the state-controlled electricity company in an emergency.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.