Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Purchase and exchange in Emoji

On Monday the former notary public on the chalkboard wrote the subject of the law book of the Emojis: Our next subject is the bill of sale generally. Then we discuss the rules in the kingdom Emoji. What is a purchase contract?
Other lawyers had to answer this question. After some time somebody knocked at the door. It was the main lawyer. He had a delay because of a police control of the running past Emojis. He had to prove even the policeman that on his identity card really his own face was recognizable. 🌛📄🔙. 🎭💬👨😲. 👀👍👩🚫🌍🏃. They demonstrated on the street against defense of the customers in the country of the Emojis. A judge reacted to it: If the buyer pays the purchase price, use and danger go over on him also. This sentence calmed demonstrators.
Can the hospitality industry be excluded from this law?
A cook from Laughing Emoji asked this. All lawyers agreed in the following point: All branches must be handled with general laws immediately.
An estate agent from the Jupiter asked: 🌲🎭🕸🌳🦌💬🚫💭➡👨.
Who takes costs for the handing over?
Concerned Emojis asked this together. A defender: In this case of course the shop assistant or the present owner must take the costs. (Responsibility of the supplier / of shop assistant [the shop])
Here shouted an alien from the Jupiter: And if the customer wishes a special delivery place? Must I pay as a stingy owner of the company for that?
In this case explained a lawyer from Emoji Meaning: For special wishes the stinginess of the owner of the company is protected legally. In this case the customer would also have to take the transport costs.
The devices which a customer himself can hardly transport form exception. Fridges and other heavy devices belong to that. 📅🏆🌛. ⌚👨💬✔❌➡⬆.
An Emoji wanted to know how he could react. The Emoji ordered from an alien from the Saturn in Heart Eyes Emoji a telescope.
The alien from the Saturn is already for 14 days in delay. In addition said a judge: This Emoji may sue the trader because of non-fulfillment of the contract also for compensation.
By this second somebody knocked at the door. Then a former accuser opened the door. There came a furious alien from the Saturn and sprayed the face of the lawyer. The other lawyers were shocked very much. They wanted to stop the attacker. Outdoors some furious Emojis waited for the Sprayer from the Saturn. There Emojis hit him with decayed melons. The alien from the Saturn was arrested by policemen. After this event the injured Emoji had to be delivered to the hospital.
Then the main lawyer wrote the following sentence in the law book of the Emojis:
§ If a contracting party of a purchase contract does not fulfill its duties, the other side may require a compensation. And the lazy contracting party must be reminded before still.
Suddenly Emojis heard several shots. ⚡✉📧👑🦠⌚✉. 👉❌🌲👉✍⚡. This event moved the gathered Emojis into big panic.
In the meantime, several Emojis and aliens heard other shots near the meeting place of the lawyers. A retired judge hit with the judge's hammer on the table and required from his occupational colleagues that they concentrated, finally, upon their work. Thereon a lawyer replied that they could not work under these circumstances. There was mortal danger. 👉🎉➡, 👉📹📺🏠📱🎉⌚, 🌍🔌🎉. 👉🌛🎉➡, 👉📹➡👉🚫📹.
After this event the main lawyer still wanted to protect the buyers against third party persons legally better.
So he wrote the following question to his colleagues:
Can a third person take away the purchase object from the buyer?
A lawyer answered this: This should be forbade basically. By the conclusion of a contract both contracting parties should exactly discuss every detail and stick in their document. Third party persons are excluded therefore. Only in special cases third party can make something. Because in a case in which rights of the third party or damage would be to fear. In addition a lawyer from Emoji for PC wanted to express himself: In a case an alien from the Venus signed a contract with a group of former prisoners. ➡️👤➕🎬️⚙️➕➡️👤➕🎉➡️, ➕👯‍♂️👉➕🎬️, 👥🎼🎧️🎭️💃🎼🎧️🎬️➕📅🎬️. ➡️👤➕👨👯‍♂️➕🎬️. ➡️👤➕🏆🛠️⚡➡️👤🎬️➕🎭🎬️➡️🥉🎉. There this alien celebrated his wealth. The miser could partially come to his property. By this second Emojis would shout that, finally, they wanted to sleep. That's why the main lawyer decided to finish the day meeting. However, a judge wanted to continue on working. So the main lawyer decided a vote. The majority of the present Emojis wanted to finish the adventurous working day.


Can somebody commit itself for the takeover of the debt in Emoji?

Story: Can somebody commit itself for the takeover of the debt in Emoji?

Can a third person interfere with a contract?

Story: Can a third person interfere with a contract?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.