Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Routine Carpet from the Gray House in Interview

Despite the many problems, the mood in the house was very good, says Carpet. Choosing Moos liver dictator he holds still for quite right.

Routine Carpet, Sweasy26 is claiming you are currently experiencing the worst time as president of the gray house.

Routine Carpet: No, that's not quite like that. Although we had for two weeks total power failure, but that was not so bad. We could save a lot of costs.
Not?

Routine Carpet responds with a very angry look: 🌔🏠👩‍⚕️🇮🇹🤯🇮🇹🏳👭🅰️💪🔋🏠🇮🇹🔌🅰️🈷️🌔🖕🍷😞⛄🌔🏠🕌🤑🚽🌉⌚🍷🎓🤚😦🍷🕌🅰️😞🍷🈶🤚🌔🏠🍂🅰️🖕⌚.

Routine Carpet: From our perspective, we communicated what there was to communicate.

So you see, everything is going well?
Routine Carpet: Fact: We have made a change to an important position. How do we communicate about that everyone can draw their own opinion on a paper.

As president, you may not be happy about how the gray house has presented a video conference on the case of My Mind.
Routine Carpet answered weeping: The media are never satisfied. It is obvious for some difficult to accept that secrets must remain hidden in the gray house. They may be disseminated in any media, spies and other interested parties.

Had it not been credible to say: There are internal problems of My Mind demotion. About the contents of which we do not express ourselves. Why it has advanced health problems?
Routine Carpet: Because it is primarily health problems. Wor Wolf is gathering after the departure of Moan Loan and Asd Brother the largest expert talent in the gray area in the stones. It was always clear that we would bring him back from gray creek.

Have you thought of yourself to have everything under your control?
Routine Carpet: If I had to comment on any changes in the team of experts, then I would be constantly on an Internet connection to it. I don't want that. I will also be allowed at least 99 minutes per day to stay offline.
It was about an internal change. Sure, the diplomatic position is special. But even a rock picker is only one of many experts.

The chief Watt Stone came we left alone in front of this videoconference.
Routine Carpet: 👁🌉🤟🅰️🌥💯🤚🚯🅰️👁🍷📦🎃👐👆🈶🆖🖕🚯🏳🤟🇮🇹🌌🤟🔍🅰️.

The experts make a unsettling impression. The day before the anniversary of the vitamin experts scored the ban on working after Daydream also Nightdream as a second within a dictator megabytes.
Routine Carpet:  Of course, I thought at that moment that could not be true. Should be Ironically Nightdream, who would have a key expert in this important research.

Have you ever thought you should have appoint another dictator as Daydream in Brother?
Routine Carpet:  It's interesting: First, we are criticized for the decision, after two, eight months, we are first, and you praise us for the wise choice. And now again the question whether it was really smart. We pass through and scrutinize now not sure. Do not worry. We are planning new intelligence tests for our experts to introduce the practice.

So it was a good decision? Is he a dictator for difficult times?
Routine Carpet:  Moss has a very good influence on the researcher. Maybe you do not realize that when you have to tell only of ten gigabytes.

How often Daydream has come upon you, and has asked for special treatments such as additional days off?
Routine Carpet:  Never in all the nine years Moos has come with such a concern to me. He goes to his under boss, and the decision itself or sometimes in consultation with me.

Were the few days that Daydream in Venus was discussed with you?
Routine Carpet:  Only the sub-chief. I have learned after the fact of it. And so it must be for once.

If we are at the bottom boss: he wins the turnaround?
Routine Carpet:  We are an expert company in health success as in defeat. We will come together out of the situation.

You go with him new ways?
Routine: With safety. As I have already mentioned, we invent new intelligence tests than exercises for our experts.

Regardless of what else happens at this time.
Routine: Yes, even if the same 51 percent of our experts developing chocolate addiction.
Routine carpet starts to laugh again. Now we say goodbye to him.

Routine Carpet suddenly says: I wanted to say something.
I invite you to our intelligence tests.
 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.