Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Star pirate Dance Award in Interview

Star corsairs Dance Award about the treasures of the oceans of the Earth, his trouble with Moonlight Killer - and why Pidif Reading for her withdrawal from the team of pirates does not have to be ashamed. Dance Award is considered one of the most successful privateer invisible on planet Earth. The extraterrestrials Sweasy26 could not find him because of his abilities nevertheless and talked to him about his career and his colleagues Moonlight Killer and other pirates. Dance Award urged Sweasy26 indicate his whereabouts in an interview not exactly in meridians.

Dance Award, oceans of the earth are your main employer. When you chose a career as a privateer?
Dance Award responds with an orange gun in his right hand: 👆📺🚽🈶🤙🌉🎒🥉🚽🌥👪🍷🥉🖕🍖🧬🍷🌓🚇🅰️🌉🎃🔌🍖🛳💭🛳😄🉐😱🤚🤙🚽🗝👪🈚🖕👩‍✈️. My parents could not continue to live so long. A move into the vicinity of workstations of the parents was already an option. But the rents in these places were so high that these 100,000. Bitcoins also would not be sufficient. We went into the woods and built our own home made of timber and other materials. After that we were living in it. Of the more than 100,000 Bitcoins then remained us 44,444 Bitcoins for the rest. So I continued living with my parents in the forest.

Why wouldn't you then a lawyer or a policeman by profession?
Dance Award looks at the clock: Such training would not even be financed with 100,000 Bitcoins.

Why nobody helped you with the financing of the training?
Dance Award: I never belonged to those who voluntarily go begging in others. I'd rather violate the rules. There was also a ban on offering a good education for ship hijackers and finance.

You decided to go in search of hidden treasures of the oceans of the Earth.
Moonlight Killer was a long while. Pidif Reading was also there, but decided to leave the team.
Dance Award: Yes. I was so successful with the treasure hunt that many were jealous of me. Moonlight Killer but raided other ships. This displeased me very clearly. Although I wanted to find treasure, but without that I would have to flee from the police. 😄🅰️📻🔈😦💭🤚🌉💼🚽🤑🖕🚯🧬😛🤚👥.

What are your plans for the future?
Dance Award is likely for two minutes and responds: I want to continue to go in search of treasures in the ocean. And I ask you again to my location to write anywhere.
Dance Award will disappear from the place in one of his ships, with whom he will go to his next adventure of treasure hunting and go.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.