Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Successful politicians spying on Venus

"Thank you for your inquiry, Mr. Frugal", currently the most economical politicians Shtaty Bataty answers "with today's knowledge, I consider the use of the service to be very
important, and I will strengthen him definitely continue." We are talking about a range of Pluto company Spymyvisitors inc. Until the request from the upper spy Chypy Chany last fall whose technology is on the Overland Homepage (Over homepage is home of a politician on the Venus) of the once youngest mayor of the city Venhudabady been in use. It allows you with one click to send content simultaneously via several social media services in space anonymously.
For example Batatys articles on the topic "Free citizens on the Venus without Spy politicians". This affects not bad. 🍖🆓🍖⛄🕵️‍♀️🚯🦹‍♀️🌉⌚📱🍖🤚🕵️‍♀️🥈🍖💁🗺🌇🍖🤣🗣✉️☎️💯🔖🥘➕📲💯🕸🥧🕌💳🤚🍖🌐💽🚽🍷💁🥉🕸. This would transmit data only at the request of the website visitor to the operators. Masko Pafka, spokesman for the main Venus hosting company, says: "If politicians do not know what services collect data on their websites, which is a somewhat even careless handling of the data of their constituents."
He also points out that there are plenty of alternatives admit tools like Ultra spy. Offers so where data remains at least on Mars and not floating around on Pluto servers.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.