Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The art city Picasso and the Violet Painting

On the 49th day of the year TRN3 the fabled Violet painting will be shown again to the public. The artists want to thus arouse the interest of wealthy art collectors. The crisis-ridden city (lost Pants) is hoping for many visitors.
The lying in the Chocolate Cake art town Picasso has suffered very badly from the economic crisis of the last moments. Many chocolate factories were closed by emergency decision. The workers had to be evacuated to other cities by helicopter. So the city of art Picasso had to remain almost deserted several years. Only fifty-seven bees produced honey even during the crisis.
These days, however, there is a neat atmosphere. Because from the 49th day of the year is in the city of art the most valuable treasure of Chocolate Cake can be seen - the Violet paintings, in which the most famous artist of a secret place to be seen after his awakening from a deep sleep. At the solemn occasion, which lasts more than thirteen months a lot especially affluent visitors are expected. The goal is to save the art city financially. So the artists will try everything to make the Violet paintings could be sold at a record price planetwide.🧐🚯🤚👩‍🎨🕌⛔🚳⏯🈶👠🎟👣🌉🌗🤚🍏📈🤳🙏🍞⏺💯🖕🚯👨🤚🅰️💬🌉🤔🍖🖕🍕👨🤚🍐🌇🤚🎨🤲👫🎟.
The times have changed, explained the deputy prince. The world, society and its values ​​changed faster than before. If the artists not want to go down with their message in the fullness, they have to send out more signals from the downfall. And the painting was one of the biggest most exciting attractions have to offer. "Not only the city of art Picasso, the artist are in an economic crisis", adds the deputy prince. "The artistic practice suffers and loses especially for young extraterrestrials important. The experience of the painting and the visit of the uncle will give collectors more faith."

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.