Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The interview about first ascent of Saturn's rings

The first ascent of Saturn's rings has been a success for many. Just not for the first ascent itself. Research by the adventurers team of Mr. and Mrs. Adventurous shed new light on this event. In this interview they explain the reason.

Mr. Adventurous, the 555-year anniversary of the first ascent of Saturn's rings is a huge thing. Why these rings fascinate so much?
Mr. Adventurous:
The special shape and the fact that the rings are so separated from the Saturn in the landscape, like the people. Were Saturn's rings in a chain rings, they would probably perish. I speak here of course seen of light years ago from the view from a distance of trillions. From a distance viewed from a light-year, Saturn's rings are probably nothing special. 🌓🤚🔗🚮〽️🚇🐉🔗🌓🚯🤚🌕💡.


"Secret Saturn Rings" is a real drama. Drama and comedy film are mixed. Why?
Ms. Adventurous: We wanted to allow the viewer to be able to make a real picture of the situation. By re-enacting certain scenes we could do many things very clearly. That's much more emotional than when simply an old Dr. Professor in the area Saturn's rings would tell what happened. In addition, one would simply fall asleep without funny moments.
Mr. Adventurous: I was at a lecture given by a longtime researcher in this field. I have to admit. I fell asleep faster than on a very active sports day would be the case. 🚽🥰🈶🥶🏥🌉🔗🤚🚽🇮🇹🤚🔗🚽1️⃣ 🤚🌂🚽🌗🧤🍷🚯😛🤚🔟🇮🇹🚽🎭🌬🚽😒☠🅰️🌤🚽🍖🤚🌉🅰️🚽🅰️🥡🤚.


Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.