Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The last preparations of the Emojis for the elections of the first dictator

The last chance before the first big elections of the first dictator in Emoji disturbed many candidates and Emojis. A candidate felt especially strong pressure before the elections. Finally, he lacked velvet gloves. This Emoji thought in the fact that with velvet gloves he became anyway the first dictator. Thus he still ordered several other gloves at a famous factory in Emoji for PC. An alien with roots from the Mercury also ran for election for these elections. He lived in Middle Finger Emoji on a big mountain. In his wooden house he owned two big folders. 🧓⛏️🛒1️⃣9️⃣ 🤒🧓, 🪟1️⃣8️⃣ ➕👥. In the interim he went to a local baker and looked to himself what he would absolutely eat. Finally he chose the traditional national bread 🍠. Then he swept home. Suddenly he noticed how two foxes from his house with an apple went in their mouths.
➡️1️⃣7️⃣ 1️⃣6️⃣ ➕👨‍🦲➕🤩💡1️⃣9️⃣ ➕🔜. With big joy he took his gloves and prepared for his appearance.
At this time seven monks finished their prayer in the amusing house in Heart Eyes Emoji. Hardly they left the prayer house, several noisy bananas flew nearby. 💆‍♀️2️⃣3️⃣2️⃣4️⃣➕4️⃣5️⃣ 👤⬅️. An alien from the Uranus tried to sell a spinach soup to Emojis. He specially came from Emoji Copy Paste to the religious town of Emoji. Two monks and an Emoji wanted to buy the spinach soup. While the alien from the Uranus prepared the soup, Emojis discussed the forthcoming elections. When both monks got the soup in their hands, the bananas with the stolen folder of the candidate from Middle Finger Emoji flew over the seated Emojis.
Suddenly the folder fell on the soup plate of a monk. 🎯2️⃣4️⃣ ➕💆‍♀️❌️🌲⬆️⏳️⬆️.
🤩1️⃣8️⃣1️⃣9️⃣ 🧓🤔🌲⬆️😂❌️💆‍♀️🌲⬆️‍⚕️⬆️😂. ➕👤⬅️💆‍♀️📞. The first document mentioned the future popularity of the Emojis on the planet earth in about 7676 days. A chapter dealt exclusively with the subject Emojis for Android. There a lot of colored images of the Emojis were illustrated. Religious Emojis puzzled what could mean exactly the word Android. 🥫🏃‍♂️❌️🗣️👤⬅️💡, 👤⬅️📐🐘. That's why he looked in the phone book for detectives.
Among the detectives was a professional spy who acted for the tax authority in Poop Emoji. Finally, the stingiest authority of Emoji wanted to use every chance which allowed a contact with a candidate for the dictatorship.
Thus the spy got to know about the lost folder. The alien asked him to find the folder.
In Heart Eyes Emoji the news of a strange folder spread under Emojis.👤⬅️💡⏱️❌️🔉, 🙇🙏❌️💆‍♀️. 😊⚕️🏢👤🤝👤. 👤⬅️👪️. 👤👨⬅️➕🛒👤👨⬅️. At this time the irritated candidate from Middle Finger Emoji found out that his folder landed in the religious town in a spinach soup. He bought as an excuse for religious Emojis at own expenses a spinach soup with the national bread. The affected Emojis pull to him. Finally, he could appear before several voters. Another candidate was so nervous before his appearance before Emojis and aliens that he visited a library in Emoji Opinion. He searched above all history books and found a book about the town dictator from the Saturn who caused many problems in Emoji Opinion. 😂⚕️🏢👤🤝👤. 👤⬅️👪️. 👤👨⬅️➕👤👨⬅️. ⬅️🎁👤⬅️🔍️🏦🦍🔢, 🔑#️⃣,. He was unimpressed from this statement and explained that he had to prepare for his appearance before thousands of Emojis.
The librarian alarmed the local police. After a quick journey at least 20 policemen came to the library and arrested four gorillas. Moreover, they received the command of Emojis from Emoji Meanings to bring all gorillas in the urban zoo. At this time several candidates for state dictatorship still wanted to require tips for their appearance before the Emojis of the gathered lawyers.
👑🦠🌊👤⬅️🚶‍♂️👤⬅️🪜🪜. ❌️😀, ❤️➡️👤😀➕🥫🛠️➡️👤. This reached for a deferential applause. Emojis more exactly tried to observe every candidate also after this sentence.

 

How is a trading company founded in Emoji?

Story: How is a trading company founded in Emoji?

The last day before the election of the first dictator in Emoji

Story: The last day before the election of the first dictator in Emoji

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.