Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The record apple eater Good Bye from Saturn in Interview

The Saturn's record apple eater Good Bye predicts the Jupiter aliens an upswing and the Saturn aliens have a difficult time in the apple consumption. Good Bye has won more competitions than any other apple eater competitions-apple eaters least 68.68901 apples per contest, was planetary Masters, fruits winner and triumphed on the apple Republic in apple sea times. As a member of the Apple Eaters fans bored of the 97-year-old males Saturn last time in Tralalaland and met with the apple Information fruit News for an interview.

Good Bye, you actually makes the rivalry between Saturn and Jupiter still fun, as one-sided as it runs dull moment?
Good Bye is thinking for two minutes and replies: Of course. This rivalry is very important and very healthy for our teeth and our competition between several planets. The Jupiter aliens have quite strong in the competition eaten apple consumption with apple eaters price many apples. The Jupiter aliens are always there. Without our rivalry there would not be the healthy sports apple.

But Saturn has now won consecutively equal to 674 times the apple price. Even in eating two apples Saturn's extraterrestrials are always forward.
What must make the Jupiter aliens to finally be able to win again?
Good Bye suddenly opens his third eye and looks at the basket with countless apples: It's simple: Jupiter aliens have finally eat more apples! But for that they need to improve their conditions of agriculture. Apple trees need good care after their planting.

And how do you do that?
Good Bye: 🅰️🙅❓🚽🤚🏇🍖🍏🍷🍏🕌🇮🇹🕌🈲🔣📡🍷🈶🍏🍖🚇🍏🇮🇹🎄🕌🚗🍏🐛🍏🐛.

There are also many families in Saturn from completely unknown planet that are more pear-eaters and have no relation to the apple eating. If you try to get this to apple eat somehow, or remains the domain of the hungry from Saturn or probe?
Good Bye acts quite surprised and opens again his two eyes closed previously: Bla Bla, I'm not a real Saturn alien. 🍏😍🐛🔯🍏🔯🤙🍏🐛.

Good Bye

 Evil extraterrestrials called the apple eat champion as time wasteful competition. What could be done to make the profit apple eat sport in the salted cucumbers or Mafia even more popular?
Good Bye: Venus begins in the next few days a very large area of unnecessary houses to destroy and to plant and develop apple trees, and also applying for apple eat Professors of the Year GPS, PL. But we have to be realistic: the planet is far apple eat a very special sport. It is not comparable to eating strawberries or pears food. Nevertheless, I believe that we are very hold, very brave, and our thanks apple eat sport successful apple eaters like Nia Zafe, Bear Coffee or Loi Moi will planet far more popular.

Is the dominance of Saturn aliens in the last 88888 days a threat to the popularity of Apple Eaters in other countries?
Good Bye: I don't think so. Saturn is indeed dominant, but the other trying to beat the Saturn aliens, and that's a good challenge. The animated story. After all, I have no longer active eat as many apples as then.

Good Bye starts laughing loudly. At the same time his wig falls to the ground. He cries, his wig is no longer clean enough. So he throws the wig out of the window. Then he regretted his childish actions. He apologizes and brings his wig again. He sits down on the chair and waiting for the next question.

What comes after from the Saturn's offspring?
Good Bye takes his notepad and looks inside. Since I have nothing to say. It is very sad. In fast food, we are well placed, but eat slowly and in a ten apple eat it looks sad. Since we need to do much more if we are to compete with the Jupiter aliens.

Rapsa Aspar and Rumig Rakram, the two most successful apple eaters of history, do not come from Saturn or Jupiter. Is this a coincidence, or had it in their countries less pressure and competition?
Good Bye takes his calculator at hand and typed in there numbers and speaks: 🚅🤚👭😍🚯😮🥉😜🚽🍏😜🍏🚯🤔📡👩‍💻🅰️🍏☺️🥘.

What do you do today else to seek out friends?
Good Bye is looking for in his daily schedule: Preferably eat tomatoes. My third eye times offline and send them into the holiday. So there I was never bored.
After answering the last question, Good Bye took a detergent and began to brush his wig with a big noise. He then put the wig into his pocket and took a very different wig from his secret pocket. Later he moved from his third eye and threw it in a bottle. After some time, Good Bye disappeared from the eyes of the beholder. He matched his name very well.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.