Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

What do Emojis understand by unwarranted enrichment?

After lawyers finished to eat the cake with strawberries and honey, the Emojis sat down to the round table. At this time an alien from the Venus knocked at the door. A former lawyer opened the door. Thereon the visitor required the delivery of the bank card from the lawyer. He answered that he was no credit grantor. The Emoji handed over to the alien from the Venus the address of the bank which was nearby. Then the visitor with big joy ran away. This was very strange for all Emojis. At this time a lawyer remembered that the group should further work in new laws of the kingdom Emoji.
🆕 4️⃣, 🚶‍♂️ 👖 ➕.[3️⃣] 👤👩 🛑👤👩⬅️ 🥇7️⃣  🧓. 👤👩2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣5️⃣ ➕ 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣6️⃣.[4️⃣].
A group Emojis wanted to ask me with the subject to undertake something against the stinginess of their boss. Thus I recommended my clients to sue the stingy boss for unwarranted enrichment. The reason was: These Emojis received no additional wage for the first April. In contrast to their friends their stingy employer had got rich in this manner every time in the first April. He paid to himself the first April bonus. 👤👩 🔟,[5️⃣] ➕👤👩 🧑 🎩 ➕ 🛠️-⬆️ .6️⃣7️⃣1️⃣3️⃣, 👤👩📔.8️⃣9️⃣🔟2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣5️⃣, 👤👩 🛑2️⃣] 👤👩 🚶 2️⃣.

Does the repayment of a come under the statute of limitations debt be valid as an enrichment in Emoji?
A professor for jurisprudence asked this question his occupational colleagues. Thereon an assigned counsel wanted to describe his experience and his action:
One day the family Emojis from Emoji List received from the best friends a loan for the study of its daughter. Later defended itself Emojis with many excuses that they could not pay the amount of 5567 Bitcoins. 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣7️⃣, 👤👩💀🦹 .2️⃣] 👤👩 ⭐️ 🔵 ➕ 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣7️⃣ 2️⃣2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣8️⃣, 👤👩 🔍️ 👤👩⬅️🎩1️⃣1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣-.
In addition different lawyers had their own opinions: The retired judge spoke about a period between 0 days and unlimited time. His grounds: If somebody pays his come under the statute of limitations debt also after 50 years, the receiver or his descendant gets rich by no means. Finally, this is valid in Emoji as a lifelong quiet debt.
In this case the debt can continue to exist across generations. Even if a debt was expired before, this is not valid in Emoji on a repayment as an enrichment of the receiver. In this manner the lawyers did not want to load the Emojis with an overextension by wealth tax after the death of the Last Horror Clowns. Therefore the repayment is valid rather than a return of the property to his owner. At this point finished lawyers their work on that day. Several Emojis looked on the local television the new agreed laws with big interest.

Should the owner of a building in Emoji replace the damage?

Story: Should the owner of a building in Emoji replace the damage?

How does the court react in Emoji with a success by unwarranted enrichment?

Story: How does the court react in Emoji with a success by unwarranted enrichment?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.