Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Why Emojis forced car manufacturers juridical to discounts

After the end of the Circus Union above all stingy Emojis bought new vehicles in the economic metropolis of Emoji Meaning. The car manufacturers noted the strong inquiry on time. At the same time they wanted, that their customers motivate other Emojis for the purchase of their car brand. For this purpose they enlarged the logos and their company names on all vehicles so far that everybody could recognise the car brand immediately. Thereby profited several car manufacturers that their customers did not advertise quite voluntarily to their company. 🤐🏫❌️💡⛏️. 🍫➡️🥱👤🤔➡️🍈🍫. 😣🏪🛠️🍍📐🚗🐘. Several Emojis complained because of these circumstances with the gathered lawyers who worked on the legislation of Emoji.
A defender of the consumers from Emoji Face said: "We must really force the car manufacturers to discounts if they want to advertise further unsolicited on the vehicles of their customers."
A car manufacturer tried to defend himself and his branch: "Where our logo stands, means for the customer that he has our quality."
A former judge from Laughing Emoji expressed himself: "😓📐🚙🦐🛍️🏫👂👍️🍫. 🙃🍰🍫🎂➕🔬💬. Suddenly the assistant knocked at the door of the gathered lawyers. An accuser from Middle Finger Emoji opened the door. The assistant of the ruler said that he came here at the urgent command of the first dictator. 💩🙏🤤🚐. 😜🤝🤪. During the negative headlines about car manufacturers several aliens with roots from the Saturn together with three Emojis in Crying Laughing Emoji decided to attack a filling station of the hated car manufacturer. ➡️🥵👤👀1️⃣ 📺️👀, 😲🚕💯💒➕🇬🇧⚫️🔟👍😱🔟. After the election of the first dictator he moved his residence to the religious city of Heart Eyes Emoji. Finally, many foreigners feared that the new ruler would be able to do away throwing them from Emoji. 1️⃣😐️⌚️😷➡️🚜🥊1️⃣/4️⃣ 🥤➡️😭👤➕✊. 😩🚇️👍️🪖🔥🛺➕💩🗣️❓️💰🕍.
At this second bad news reached the first dictator once again: In the dusty city of Emoji Meanings local Emojis prepared themselves on the return of the rule of the Horror Clowns. Finally, a magician from the Venus promised to be able to revive the former ruler from remains of the First Horror Clowns. His recipe: 🤬🪥📔✨️🚘🏫🎼🎧️2️⃣ ➡️🚑🤒. 🤓🚓🥫🎉🔂👥. 👤🤥👩⬅️🆕🔙👤👾👩⬅️🖼️👪️. Exceptionally stingy Emojis agreed with the bureaucratic law. Aliens from the Jupiter criticized that the expenditure was time-prodigal for vehicles without logo. All together the new law was taken up positively by Emojis. Finally, this rule led to more car purchases and more favorable prices with logo.

 

The handlings of the Emojis with race discrimination

Story: The handlings of the Emojis with race discrimination

Is this ethically correct to sell more expensive in Emoji the same T-shirt in spite of the same costs?

Story: Is this ethically correct to sell more expensive in Emoji the same T-shirt in spite of the same costs?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.