Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Why were Emojis created?

An assigned counsel from Middle Finger Emoji was very pensive, after he was together with other Emojis on the previous day in the past of the religious city of Heart Eyes Emoji. The assigned counsel was interested above all in the question: Why do Emojis become on the planet Earth in the future so popular?
The assigned counsel asked himself different questions in connection with the Emojis. He longed for landing in a reality where he might experience the beginning of the Emojis on the planet Earth. In Pluto several programmers worked on the realisation of the wishes of the well-chosen Emojis. A student of the informatics asked his professor whether he should send the assigned counsel only to the desired time or with other Emojis to the beginning of the creation of the Emoji in Japan. Professor 🤷💭🪥➡️👤➕🧹📡. 💡🔍️🤲💡. The assigned counsel brought all bought cherries to his occupational colleagues. At the same time he asked self-confidently:
Why were Emojis created generally?
Other lawyers looked at him with strange looks. They said him that they understand that he was still influenced by yesterday's event. 🦋👀💅👀. They saw how they answered the questions of the Emojis at the round table. The subject was Protection against unlawful dismissal with the rent of living rooms in Emoji.
The gathered lawyers did not understand, why they landed in relatively close past. In the meantime, the informatics student intensified his work. Now it was getting dark. 🔂😃🆚😐️. 6️⃣ ➕🧺🦨. They asked themselves who was responsible for the happened. They planned this question to ask their life philosophers if they return back to Emoji.
After lawyers understood what people on the planet Earth with Emojis will plan in the future, the informatics student sent them to other future. ☄️⏱️🎭️➕🥁👫. 🪥🥁➕🪥👃🥁💡🪥👤👨3️⃣ .. Later appeared an interesting concept on the wall: Globalization
Emojis were nervous a little bit. They wanted to find out the meaning of this word. Thereon appeared the planet Earth. Different countries were connected with many arrows with each other. Then lawyers started to explain to themselves this concept. The assigned counsel from Middle Finger Emoji said: I suppose that globalization means the economic dependence of every single country on the planet Earth of other countries. The other lawyers analyzed the picture and understood it 🥇⏱️➕🌊. 🪥⌛️➕🏃‍♂️2️⃣ 👀🌊.
Suddenly a stingy Emoji with Jupiter's roots knocked at the door of the gathered lawyers. The main lawyer opened the door. The stingy Emoji asked something confused: What do you make here?
The main lawyer said that they had to carry out their day meeting here. The stingy Emoji said: But a short time ago I saw you on television. Are you twins of those famous Emojis?
The assigned counsel decided to apologise to the stingy Emoji. He commanded independently to leave the wooden house immediately. Most Emojis obeyed him. Finally, lawyers wanted to cause no other problems in the past of only-70 days. The stingy Emoji explained the lawyers that he came here originally from Emoji Meaning. He rented the wooden house above all, so that he could work as a farmer some time in the town of the most valuable ground. Finally, he wanted to pause of his occupation as a bank employee some time.
After this conversation the lawyers said goodbye to the stingy Emoji. They visited the local wood. After some time several foxes from nothing came to the lawyers. Every fox jumped on single Emoji. This time the professor for informatics 🪥➕🛠️🦊🪥3️⃣ 🐾💲🏆️. After this adventure at least most lawyers understood how Emojis on the planet Earth would be perceived once.

 

What is the true meaning of the Emojis?

Story: What is the true meaning of the Emojis?

What was the first Emoji?

Story: What was the first Emoji?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.