Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

With cucumbers against reforms

Too many reforms annoy many inhabitants of the planet Microfobia. One of these residents is the dictator and Governor Gagner Myopsofy. He defends its interests with a lot of innovation.
If the Microfobia break in the fullness of the reforms? The danger has become very real, as the battle for the cucumber industry shows.
The images from Danmicrof act like from a forgotten time. As images of the anarchic Stone Age, when a handful of dictator the microfobic "public property" plan with rabid methods under the nail: in an armored vehicle armed men in camouflage uniforms and combat helmets drove the bright morning before the headquarters of the state cucumber and peppers producer Micshmack. They blocked the entrance, while a laborer welded access with steel grids.
Reformists are planning a large seizure of possessions of citizens.
Opposite the extraterrestrial Sweasy26 declared the take away aliens, they belonged to the Supreme Owner (President Oqnas). The unit is actually placed under the Ministry of Interior, but was founded with a lot of money from the dictator Gagner Myopsofy to combat the tomato producers in the Nordmicrofobia. For some time Myopsofy is also governor of the Minifoby region. The main dictator succeeded by his decisive action to smother the danger by tomato growers in his region in the bud. This has earned him in the population much goodwill. But now he sees his business empire apparently threatened by the reforms in Danmicrof.
🌃👮‍♀️🍖🚬🧦🇮🇹🕌🤚➕👆👆👆👌💯🤚😶🌉🔣🅰️🗳🌉🤚🎛🔑➕👆👌💯🤚🌉👥➕👆 👆👌💯🤚🕌🚮👥🤚👫🤚🌃🕌😶🅰️🌓🤚🚊〰️🚊🍀🤚🚽🅰️. Because the microfobic army was capable of any rapid response to a number of volunteer battalions formed. Although they are now formally under the Ministry of Interior. Full control of the central government, the battle-hardened men do not seem to be. Woe, if they were now exploited by the various political groups for infighting. Then the Microfobia would the failed state to a found food for predatory wolf bear.
President Oqnas has immediately arranged to disarm the fighters at the headquarters of Micshmack and arrest. The command but have not been put into practice.
It is believed that Myopsofy successfully influenced the fighters in his favor and will start the cucumbers war against the reigning President Oqnas soon.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.