Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Biography of supreme head of the credit company from the Saturn Credit Card

Credit Card was born 25,299 days ago in Saturn. He worked as the lower head at the beginning of his career in an apricot company that increased its profit equal to a Bitcoin year after his successful entry into the company. That brought Credit Card then planets far the best reputation among the young lower bosses. Since 3333 days, he is still working with the credit company. He stays there for some time sitting on the red chair. Of course, can not miss the red carpet under his feet. This he proved in-depth interview with the extraterrestrials Sweasy26.
Card studied economics at the elite university for well-heeled Saturn aliens and finished 16608 days ago with a degree in the field of the business plan in finance. 😊🅰️↘️🗾🤚🍌↘️🤯🍌🗑🍌🧒💳👑💳🏃‍♀️🌉⌚🚪🍌1️⃣ 🚽. The big boss instructed the middle boss to look for a new lower chief for the credit company. He wrote the following minimum requirements in the job description:
- The lower head must have worked at least 2121 days as credit card producer.
- The candidate for this job must have reached an intelligence test with an intelligence level on the elephant. That is, he must belong to the brightest two percent on Saturn.
- The candidate must have been on a semester abroad in at least three planets.
- The candidate must be a lot of languages. This is important for the planet-wide growth of the credit company.
The average chief asked his subordinates if they could bring these skills. One of the staff who worked since 8080 days in the company, could bring all these requirements. Credit Card did not want to accept this. He sat down on the yellow plastic chair. Then, his desire for the position of the lower bosses grew 🤕🍖🍌🅰️👩‍⚖️💳🌉🅰️🚽🤚👩‍⚖️💳🚽🅰️🌕💸🤚👩‍⚖️🚯🉑💳🚽👩‍⚖️🥣💳🤲🗝💩. After unexpected death of the central bosses after 6666 days Credit Card has been proposed for this post. Credit Card accepted the position. As the supreme head of the credit company resigned from his position, Credit Card could also rely on the throne of the company himself. He remained more than 3300 days in office. Further his future plans are: Professor of lending to an university or an author. Credit Card talked with Sweasy26 in an interview.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.