Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

History of Emoji App

Different people claimed the earth of Emoji App in various seasons. The old ants built several mountains in the whole area of the today's Emoji App. Some zoologists wanted to examine the exact reason. In addition several pots with dry earth were put at several places. After 4898 days the whole earth was shifted by several generations of the ants on the ground. On the ground there originated several mountains. After this experiment the researchers found out that this action was an absolutely normally for the occupation of the ants in Emoji App. However, there remained a riddle. Nobody understood, why the mountains were so strong. The mountains of the ants were built so firmly that they could survive a lot of years. A zoologist explained in a talk that these ants were no normal ants. There were so-called construction ants. These ants were already used before several hundred thousand of days as construction facilities by inhabitants. The potential of these construction ants inspired Emojis and other ethnic groups over and over again which live in the today's area on Emoji App.

 

Primeval times of Emoji App

The ancient parking bays were found out of this time. Many archaeologists were surprised very much that former civilizations had driven modern vehicles in Emoji App. Some archaeologists found underground also sketches of old 🤚🗺🕵😜🉐💼🅰️👩🇮🇹🗺️👤♂️👤🎭️❌👙🏆️➕👤⚙️👩👥➡️☠💬. Thereon he had to develop the censorship authority clearly. That's why the ruler with the skeleton had to discuss. Thus the First Horror Clown found out more and more about the ancient history of Emoji App.

 

Development of Emoji App

91271 days ago the rulers of the Circus Kingdom explained Emoji App as a part of their country. At that time the Swindlers tried to begin a war against the Circus Kingdom. In this time the Acrobats searched a strengthening for their war. 🅰️🉐✉️🖊⏯🤟📶🤟🧵🉐😛🚅🤚🪘📥️✍️➕➡️💡👤➕📈🆕. Thereon the Second Horror Clown decided to send several soldiers from Emoji App to the war to Satan. The Second Horror Clown let to build a big sculpture to honor of his predecessor also in Emoji App. After twelve days thousands of places were bombed in Satan. The times of the Third Horror Clown were marked above all by reforms in Emoji App. So Emojis every Thursday had to carry an uniform to honor of the First Horror Clowns. The First Horror Clown commanded the opening of the summer circus. The mood of the population should be thereby improved. Later a gigantic mirror was also built before the entrance in the city. The Last Horror Clown was not contented with it at all. He called this the downfall for the Circus Union.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories  Horror Clown   

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.