Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Moonlight Killer in exciting Interview

The soon retired pirate on Earth Moonlight Killer in an exclusive interview with the extraterrestrial Sweasy26. His former friend Dance Award stated in an interview that he had problems with Killer. This time Moonlight Killer could tell his view of things. One of the most controversial points in his career was the assault of a ship, in which several valuable ancient mummies were transported in a museum.
Here, the captain of the ship jumped quite voluntarily from the boat and swam from the spot with a record-breaking pace of 77 gigabytes per second. This meant that the captain of the cargo ship could change his profession to float, although he was the oldest swimmer then. Remained a mystery after this event, how could Moonlight Killer affect the captain's physical floating power so?
In Internet only negative comments surname Moonlight Killer is written. So even from a former swimming competitors of the captain, who was never able to make it back into the swimming sports in the first place from second place after the entry of the former captain. This phenomenon was named among swimming fans with the following anecdote: Pirate Moonlight Killer gives swimming forces for the captain.
In this regard, some historians wrote in the Encyclopedia that Moonlight Killer captain forced to commit suicide and the other occupants in the boat with a fork, a spoon and other objects threatened until they all jumped voluntarily from the ship into a common boat. Next wrote some historians that Moonlight Killer was just very sick and stayed.

Corsair Moonlight Killer feels insulted on the internet viciously by an entry in the encyclopedia. And he want bring in the machinations of the scientific authors light. He frees himself so from the mummies affair?
Anyway, he got the chance in this interview.

Sweasy26: Mr. Killer, how are you?
Moonlight Killer responds with a very low voice: 🚯🙅🌗🈶😶🤙🍏😺✅🗝👩‍⚖️🈶🙅🚄🅰️⌚🚨😛🤚👩‍🌾👭🥄💩💰.

On the last day after the sunset you attacked a chief editor in personally via Zodiac consignment. And so late. Why?
Moonlight Killer takes a vanilla pistol from his pocket and menacing for Sweasy26. Nevertheless Sweasy26 remains calm. Then answered Killer. 🤶🎂👪📃🤚💭🚯🚮🤲🈶🔫🤟🛳🤟👑👩‍⚖️🍖😛.

Do you still have contact with Dance Award?
Moonlight Killer writes something in his notebook. Suddenly he vomits all the words and phrases from the mouth. 😶🕌🍖👩‍🎤🅰️⌚🚯🍖💩🔫🅰️🛥🍖➕🚇🕺🏆🔫😶🍖👁🌉⌚🚽🖕📕🤐🌉🧪👮‍♀️🏆🔍🚽🖕🚯🉐🤚📕👑⛄.

What else have you experienced in your career path so, except this story with the mummies?
Moonlight Killer washes his teeth with tomato sauce and just brushing his front teeth with a cocoa powder. Then he continues.
One day I fell upon a ship, tried to transport more bacteria in the bags on the other pirates. I opened one of the bags and found a lot of bacteria. That bugged me so much that I hit one of the pirates with a paper bottle upside down. He lost consciousness. His colleagues decided to attack me. Since a large conflict began among us. I threw all the pirates with my English dictionary. That is why I am grateful to the English dictionary in difficult times and learn from the beginning of each word by heart. So I let off my worries.
What is the name the English proverb goes: An apple a day protects against the doctor.
With me it means: An English dictionary protects me from my opponents.

Moonlight Killer begins now for a long time and continuously laughing. His laughter lasts almost 24 minutes.

The extraterrestrial Sweasy26 wants to put one last question to the pirate Moonlight Killer.
What are your plans for the future?
Moonlight Killer always laughs quietly until his voice can no longer take part in laughter. Now he replies.
It is already clear that you are very curious. But 9/10 my plans are basically very secret until confidential. 1/10 of my future plans include the construction of my own tomb near the World Bank. For that I have to convince the top World Bank chief. I hope you got your answer.

But what do you do if the World Bank boss you refuse this request?
Moonlight Killer shows on his resume very proud.
For this case, I have my vanilla pistol always and at all times.

Moonlight Killer is unexpectedly very impatient and runs away. He did not say goodbye to Sweasy26. That was funny, thought Sweasy26.
Suddenly Moonlight Killer returns to Sweasy26. He asks the extraterrestrial for an interview. Then Sweasy26 reacts with a misunderstanding.
Sweasy26: The interview we finished earlier.
Moonlight Killer believed not, but this time he said goodbye to Sweasy26 and went to his goal.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.