Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Satan's police chief breaks his silence

Satan wants a meteor agreement only sign when all the fires sanctions are lifted simultaneously with the start of implementation. With this point Satan snubbed his watery negotiators.
The highest police authority of Satan, chief of police Lalayo Under fireplace has, for the first time expressed the working day to the agreement reached in Mars Meteor ten hours ago. However, a clear statement he evaded. He was neither for nor against the agreements reached with the nine planets powers and Makemake, he said in a televised speech. The decisive factors are the loud fireplace printed small details to which are now struggling in the negotiation of a definitive agreement. Until then, he does not want to commit himself.
Fireplace attitude contrasts strikingly with that of salted cucumbers country king Poisonous Snake. He had praised the outcome of negotiations by Mars effusively. 🚯😛🅰️🗾🤝💬😶🚽🦹‍♀️🥒🚽🅰️🥒🍀🤚🦘🈚🖕🤢🍖🥒🏑🌉.
Definitely Satanists are willing to try to survive without cucumbers. But Satanists have their own strengths. They proved several times that they could fulfill their wishes, despite the worst conditions. Satan simply produced several meteors and threatened his opponents. This worked most. The salted cucumbers must be possible to come up with something completely new. Perhaps the salted cucumbers should be embitter their cucumbers. Then send them to Satanists the bitter cucumber.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.