Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The paper rocket of the Mercury aliens

The paper rocket was a missile weapon, developed by the Mercury aliens Group in Juqa in TVME. The rocket took the first rotation to stabilize flight. The aim was to send the paper rocket to the Earth's moon. The paper missile was later from the ID. Century planet far into various armed forces. After that, many efforts have been made to develop missiles without the unwieldy corporate office. This succeeded in the successors of the first astronomers to Mercury in TVME. Like the later version of the rocket with the glass rod in the left side guide also took the paper rocket several thrusters on the bottom plate. However, when the Martians were small vanes attached to the thrusters, which offset the rocket in a stabilizing rotation. This made the unwieldy corporate office obsolete and increased accuracy. Even Chips Conquerors had to get up from his grave and congratulate the successful astronomers to their success. This was the second time that Mercury aliens felt a proof of life after physical death with their five senses. 🤣🥛🚀🤚🚯🅰️☺️🚽🖕😛➕🤳🔨🌬🚀🌉🦘👆🏭🧻🚀🤚⌚🚇🐌🚧🍯🚀🐚🚽🌓🤚🧻📦🦠🌥🤲😆🅰️🦠. Since the rocket rotated in order to stabilize, a pivot bearing was attached to the end of the rocket. At this pivot bearing only had a short chain of paper, then attached the actual canvas. The chain was necessary so that the hot exhaust gases unburned leash. In attempts by the military of the salted cucumbers salty army of TVCV but the device was not able to convince. The salted cucumbers no longer knew what to do with the purchased patent. That's why they put the patent in a paper rocket and sent it with a salted content to other extraterrestrials on. The paper rocket landed in the circus country exactly during an exhibition of the then most modern artists. Some of the valuable pictures were completely destroyed. Then the salted cucumbers were sentenced in planet-wide recognized court of the galaxy in a penalty to the victim. The great arrogance of salted cucumbers did not want to accept this. The salted cucumbers decided to begin a war against the circus country. The circus country fired a bacteria rocket on to the salted cucumbers. The salted cucumbers lost the war with 999,999 fatally injured. Then the salted cucumbers locked their arrogance into a refrigerator.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.