Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

 

 

Emoji L language of Emojis

Emoji L (proper name Emoji-L), dated as Emo-Tico and sometimes as Smilish called) is a language of the funny subset of the internal branch of the languages of the planet Halloween. Emoji L is the sole official language of the Emoji and is spoken by a significant majority of the population as their mother tongue. There are also Emojis and non-Emojis using Emoji L as a second language. Currently Emoji L is after the Circus language and Emo-Tico planet far the language with the third highest number of speakers. Emoji L is written in the mixed alphabet. Among many different facial expressions are to be understood.

How did the language of Emoji arise?
Together with the Circus language and Emo-Tico Emoji L belongs to the same language group.
😀🎪😀➕​​🥇📐🦐🎪1️⃣1️⃣2️⃣ 👨‍👩🛠️‍👦👪️🧑‍💻️🤚😄🎪🗾😄🌓🅰️🌤🎪🌉👆👪👩‍💻🅰️🔬🤚🚽. In the southern counterpart of Emoji and in the field of the Yellow Sea and later Allergies, there were already 66,666 days ago aspirations to own written language, although based on the local Emoji L dialects, but differed from the Emoji L default language , these efforts have increased unexpectedly again after the death of the last Horror Clowns. The Egoist from Mars planned all dictionaries of Emoji L to destroy. The First Horror Clown collected it away all the dictionaries in the field of Emoji. Then a slight forgetfulness of language began at its native speakers. After liberation from the Circus Country many dictionaries were delivered back to Emoji. After this event, they started to learn their own language again. There were aspirations as gratitude introduce the Circus language in the country as the most important foreign language.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Short Stories 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.