Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji

Laughing Emoji  Heart Eyes Emoji  Sad Emoji  Heart Emoji  Emoji Art  Emoji App

 

 

 

 

 

 

Emoji the country

Emoji - The Kingdom near the neighboring country of Smiles on the planet Halloween. The Emoji, in which the language Emoji L is spoken, is a country in planet Halloween.
With an area of 987,654 square kilometers, it is the largest state, whose borders are completely in the proximity to the Smiles and the Circus Country. The Emoji Pop and parts of the lower Emoji are since 777 days and 22 hours not under the control of the Kingdom. The Emoji is bordering Circus Country and Smiles in the northwest and west, Red Heads in the south, Microbes, Bacteria and Hungry in the south east, charlatans and others in the hidden levels and to the Bitter Sea and the Yellow Sea in the south. The capital city is Emoji SMS. The Emoji offers by Circus Country the third largest territory in Halloween. Since the liberation by the Pluto aliens in year TVND is the Emoji able itself to write down its thoughts on the blog. Some time ago, the Horror Clown had to march necessarily by Emoji with his circus army. In the Circus Country, the country is under great suspicion of having sold the Salted Cucumbers pink flashlights. This is considered a great betrayal according to the peace treaty between the two countries.

 Emoji flag

 

Contents

 

When was the first extraterrestrials known on the planet Halloween as an Emoji?

Back to top of page

The first mention of the word Emoji can be found in the underground hiding place of the former Circus Kingdom, which is already more than 333,333 days old. After that it will find this word in chronicles in relation to different geographic regions of the Circus Kingdom, even far outside the territory of today's Emoji. The traditional etymological interpretation of the country's name refers to the ancient word E-M-O-J which had military frontier as defined border area and the extraterrestrial notion Twelve corresponded. This point of view is dominant both in the international historiography as well as in the history of Emoji because it is supported among others by the national historian Ijome Cran and hidden from the Encyclopedia of Emoji in the dust. 😀🌊🥫🚶✨🚶➕❗️🔼➕⏩️➕🌊⤵️📐🦐.  

 First Emoji

Geography of Emoji country

Back to top of page

Most of the country lies on several small bears. Other parts are almost on the nose of the neighboring Smiles. In addition, the feet of Emoji rich territory even to the border of the Circus Country. On its territory there are at least 77 forests. Some of the forests used fleeing Smiles on their way from the Horror Clowns. 🐶🎳🔼➕⛈🔙➕🌊🔙🌥🍾. 😶🌧🍾☔🛠️. In the central part of the country higher lying areas extending from south to north-east with elevations between 555 and just over 994 giraffe long, which are called plates.

 First Emoji

These include about lazy plate or DVD disk. 😁💯6️⃣💷🍾➕🆓🐶🚕➡️🎳🚘️❌️⏳️🏠️🏞️👤👨⬅️🌊💔🛠️💺. The formation region of Emoji culture and language is but probably in the lower bunker southeast of today's border between Emoticons and Emoji where almost 112,113 days ago the Chips Conquerors from Mercury was spying for a short time the area with his binoculars. In addition, each felled tree had to be replaced with at least two new small trees. This is to prevent that the area of Emoji would completely look like a desert.

Climate and soils of the area of the Emoji

Back to top of page

Apart from the mountain regions and the south-west and southern coastal regions can be in terms the Emoji the climate, the soil and vegetation in several central areas are divided. 🌈❤️🤨🌊🎳⛅🌊.
The amounts of precipitation are 777 and 999 bottles of apple juice between per second, the average temperatures at that time at 36 ° C. So ideal temperature for the human body, but which leads the local residents to galloping Emojis.

 Weather in Emoji

Overall, this area offers very good conditions for agricultural use. 😕🎳☀🌊🤞🛣️➕👨🪜➕🌧💯😲8️⃣👎️🧑‍🍳💔😓🌪.

Waters in the country of Emoji

Back to top of page

The west coast of the Emoji has a 55,55 houses long share the Yellow Sea and the Polar Sea. ➡️🌫👤🥫🍤🍽️🛢️🛠️🍟. They invested a lot of money at the Emoji, so that they would start a conflict with the Circus Country.

 Yellow Sea in Emoji

There is also the blue sea in their field. Therein swim different fish: shark, trout, eel, lionfish and dwarf gourami. More fish were not approved by the censorship of Emoji for publication. 👨‍🍳➕💯🎣⏱️👍️🐔💸.

Islands and peninsulas in the field of Emoji

The pink sea islands include Happy, Emoji Joggers and the Emoji Pillows (belonges since 24,822 days of Emoji) in North of the country. By far the most popular Peninsula is the Emoji Backpack, which - from the perspective of the supreme censorship authority of the State and the vast majority of the General Assembly the planetwide dictators since 17777 days belongs to Emoji.
Emoji Pants in the east of the country is the largest island. The Emoji Clothing has many river islands and in the capital of the country and in its estuary on the Yellow Sea.  

Emoji has interesting natural areas

Back to top of page

In the mountains the last real jungles of the planet Halloween exist. They include 53,328 hours since the planets natural heritage of the galaxy. Almost 1/5 of the land area is forested (mainly with beech, pine, birch, aspen, oak, alder, ash and maple). 👥🌄⬅️❤️👥🌉⬅️⛰🆕🌋. 👥🏖⬅️🛠️🍤➕🥩🍟🌮🥓🇫🇷🐔💸➕🏜.

 Animals in Emoji

Nature conservancy in Emoji

Back to top of page

After serious environmental disasters like the disaster of Mars attack and the shooting of two innocent but hungry bears by a shepherd in the forest, the new government has set itself the objective to carry out reforms for conservation. 🥩⤵️🙃➕🏞👨‍🍳⏱️✂️🏕🎀. 🥶📤️🦈➡️🏝👤🥫➕📐🦐🛠️🥶➕🏪🍽️➕🥶🛠️🥩➕👜.

Population: Historical development in Emoji

Back to top of page

Before the outbreak of the great volcano lived a small minority of the Martians of hundreds of thousands of extraterrestrials on the territory of modern Emoji (Iceberg, Pink Mountains, Funny Faces, Yellow Sea coast); at the present time it is about 11,234 to 46,782.  The number can not be known precisely for reasons chaotic in the management of Emoji. 👤📖👥💬🌳❌️🎭️🍽️❌️🛒.

 Population in Emoji

According to the official census from the Statistical Office of the government live in the Emoji 79.98% Emojis, 9.89% Jugglers and over 104 other population groups (including spies and charlatans). A state not recognized minority, the female clowns (their ancestors came from the neighboring Circus Country). 😂🌲⬆️∪5️⃣ ⭐️💬🧷👜🚼️🚉👜👶🍾🤐➕🛰️🧷. They belong since laughter contract with the Emojis many years ago as the largest immigrant group in the country.

What languages are spoken in Emoji and who, how uses his tongue?

Back to top of page

The different historical experiences of multi-ethnic states in the regions of Emoji complicate the language issue: The vast majority of people and aliens speak both the language of Emoji-L and the language of Smiles, another important language is the Circus Country language. 😀🥫🚼️🚉1️⃣ 👥😊⬅️👥🎪⬅️🤡👶➕🧛👶🧷👜🎒👍️🎃.

The professor and the smartest researcher of Emoji

Back to top of page

The speech Professor Don Jim looked at various areas in the country. He came to the conclusion that many residents are also bilingual. Many residents of the country also speak the language of the Smiles. As a reason, the good economic relations between the two states are called. 🤓❗️❤️🚼️🚉🛠️👤🤖⬅️💆‍♀️🚼️👥💩⬅️👶. 🧷➕➡️👤➡️👀➕🧷👜🍳👥⬅️🪴🍳📤️🚂.
💩🍳🚂🏪➕🤖➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 👨‍🍳. 🤖👨‍🍳👍️🍳🛠️💆‍♀️🛠️💬1️⃣ 🍳🥫❌️🥈👨‍🍳🛠️. 🤖🥫➕🍝➕🥫➕👽🥫🛠️💯🍤🥚➕🥫🚂🥟. 👹🍳➕🍽️🛠️🪥⬆️☄️⏱️➕👤📖👨‍🍳➕🧑‍🍳➕🆕🍳. 😈🍳💇➕. At the same time got the researcher also enough energy for his life. Nevertheless, no one noticed in the country of Emojis the professionalism of Pluto aliens in dealing with the latest technology.

Religion of Emoji

Back to top of page

The Emoji is a confessionally mixed country. Approximately 3/4 of Emojis belong to the funny houses. 😍🥤*️⃣*️⃣ ☕️1️⃣⬆️🍾➕🔼🍷🤔💯🏠️➕🥤❌️➡️😊👤🙏.

What about the health of the population of Emoji?

Back to top of page

Life expectancy in male population is in the Emoji at 43,435 days, female residents are on average 47,086 days old. 👤📖➕➡️😄1️⃣ ➡️😃👤😂🥫➕🚰🌊🔍️❌️🚰🥃🏠️🌊💯. 😆➕1️⃣1️⃣ ⏱️.

 Laugh Emojis

What pandemics experienced Emoji in recent years?

2999 days ago 1/111 of the total population were infected with the virus of the thick lips, according to the Health spies. According to estimates before 2666 days ago were infected 1/223 of the adult population (of 20 to 69 years). It is not clear to what extent this is a long-standing disease incidence. The Emoji is thus the most affected country in Halloween. In connection with the growth of the second nose (generally known under the name second nose) arranged the local government after a series of smelly odors 2008 days ago in some cities the closure of the public authorities and a ban on major events for 29 weeks. Overall, the authorities there confirmed the escape of 122 Emojis by Circus Country. In the south of the country led to panic buying in pharmacies. The government forces put on doctors, paramedics and reservists to serve the masses of suffering from second nasal extraterrestrials. "The situation threatens to completely get out of control," said the chief of the security committee in parliament on all channels and web sites simultaneously.

History of Emoji

Back to top of page

In the area of today's Emoji most circus-loving peoples (among other Clowns, Smile faces and Chess) stopped in the early days. 😀➕🔴🍷🚿🎍🚿🫀➡️🤣👤🛠️➕🏑👥⬅️💦.

Medieval time in Emoji

Back to top of page

The region Allergies in northwestern Emoji is regarded as a possible homeland of funny peoples this includes Smile Faces and Circus Country. However, it could also include other nations to do so. 😁🪝➕➡️😀👤🥫🪒➕⚙️👍️🛒. Next wrote the historian that many valuable treasures were hidden in the years 1112-1212 at a specific location in Emoji. The exact location was the historian of the Pluto under no circumstances reveal. The cost to the historian but a life sentence under the first Horror Clowns regime in Circus Country. The first horror clown had his spies to Mars, arrest the historian from the Pluto during his sleep. Historian exchanged finally freedom from the secret of the hidden treasures.
In the years 1300-1699, the historian was on the present territory of Emoji hold several flying dolphins and birds crawling in his notes.
But he had no explanation. A climate researcher commented that in this period took place strong changes in the climate.

Modern Times in Emoji

Back to top of page

Legal discrimination, economic exploitation and religious pressure on the population of funny Emoji by the allergic rulers and the allergic magnates repeatedly led to bloody uprisings against the allergic rule that prevailed from the beginning 1700 until 1899 in Emoji with an iron hand. 😃🐌⏱️👨‍🍳➕🏤❓️🪥🛒➡️😆👤❌️❓️➡️😂👤🙏🐌⏱️👨‍🍳➡️😁👤❌️💯🐌⏱️👨‍🍳.

Civil war and the early reign of Circus Country

Back to top of page

After the Egoists from the Mars and the Eastern Eggs had tried, bring Emoji under their rule, the Emojis decided resistance to the two groups. ➡️😁👤🗑️👜👨‍🍳➕⌛️🗑️➕➡️🤡🔙👨‍🍳🍽️👨‍🍳🔂➕💆‍♀️🛠️➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ . At the end of all natural haters were brought together in a very narrow space. The First Horror Clown refused to waste food for nature haters. The reason he said his famous statement: "Anyone who hates nature and destroyed, no claim has to be nourished by nature."

After some time, the First Horror Clown decided to send even hungry rats in this space. Nature haters tried to eat the rats. The rats ate the walls of the room. Then fled some of the natural haters. ➡️😀👤🏠️➡️😋👤📜🏘️❌️🥇⚙️🏠️➕🎬️🕸️👤🤝👤➕➡️🤡👥➕2️⃣ 0️⃣ .

The big conflict: The Return of egoists from Mars by Emoji

Back to top of page

The Egoists from Mars decided after their expulsion from the field of Emojis again but this time a comprehensive conquest of the territory. 🤫🏠️➕🏢🤣🛠️🤣1️⃣2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ √🐾🔌🏢➕🛠️🌊💣🏢📺️. From the water bomb flew the heading "Made in Emoji" far away. 👺🎈📺️👤🤝👤➕🌊💣🤥❌️🤡.

After the big conflict: The Emoji planned throughout the sacking of their enemies from their territory

On the day of victory over the Mars Egoists, Emojis, Smiles and Circus Countries launched an offensive against the remaining in their territories Allergies and other enemies. These enemies have been declared by law the First Horror Clowns to the last variety of inhabitants. 😱➕🛠️➕⬆️💓🔇🛵➕👀🛠️➡️💣🌋👤🥲1️⃣💯⏱️🤝🍾×🪴➡️🏔👤🆕👨‍🍳🆕🏖.

Independence of Emoji from Circus Country

Back to top of page

After the death of the last reigning Horror Clowns in Circus Country an acrobat came to power. ➡️😟👤❌️⏱️°🍚🍲➕⏱️7️⃣ 👨‍🍳🐌⏱️👨‍🍳🍚👨‍🍳➕⚙️🛠️🧬➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 🥫🚂🌃➕🥐🌄. 🥫🐔👨‍🍳1️⃣5️⃣⤵️🏠️⚙️❤️🪴➕1️⃣ 🎅👤🙃👩. ❤️👤🤯⬅️♾️💅😤💅. After he consolidated his position, he promoted himself king. He founded the kingdom Emoji.

Devil Emoji

Politics

Back to top of page

The Emoji is according to the constitution of the Emoji a royal, funny, social and constitutionally organized unitary state with an upper King and uniform parliament. 🥱❌️💜⌛️🇵🇱💅❌️🛠️❌️✋🆓💡🥫😃🔝📌🗡️🧬.

Constitution of the Emoji

Back to top of page

The constitution of the Emoji comes from last spring from the blue period and claimed as State Constitution highest legal authority. ➡️🤐👤🔼➕🛒🤶➕👥⬅️👀⚙️. 👥⬅️🦋⬅️🥫📌🗡️🧑🍰×🥇⚙️👥😶⬅️🛗➕💥😃🥫.

What tasks does the king in Emoji?

Back to top of page

The King of Emoji is head of state and represents the state of the Emoji by internally and externally in international law. He should respect the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Emoji and stands at the head of the executive. In addition, he must make his own wishes in exceptional cases against the wishes of the entire population.

The King's duties include:
 -The appointment of ministers according to their tasks with the approval of parliament and the Ministers, the diplomatic representative of the country, 4/5 of the members of the constitutional court and the central bank, as well as the army chief,
- Invention of new laws for processing by parliament with the possibility of a veto against decisions of parliament,
-Right Repealing measures of parliamentarians and determination of the blank of the ministries,
- Exercise Of grace for the entire law Emoji,
-the Provision or resolution of courts and court branches,
chairmanship of the National Security and defence council
the Emoji
- Termination the squad heads for treason
- Supreme Command over the armed forces of the Emoji, imposition
of martial law and proclamation of general mobilization
the voltage or the event of war,
- Premature dissolution of parliament
- Exercise to death of every citizen in the country
Ordinances and decrees of the bodies of the
Executive, including the various ministers.
A delegation of these powers is expressly excluded. Will advise the king of the "Supreme humorists of Emoji".

 Young Devil Emoji

The King will be for an unlimited term available.
Exceptionally, the king may be dismissed in some cases from his office. For the parliament but requires a demonstration with at least 222,222 participants.
Sometimes this also create Clowns from the Circus Country perform in Emoji.
👑😈1️⃣ ✋➕🪣🥫🪀➕+🪣3️⃣ 🪥👤🧐👩⬅️🩰. Other conditions also includes a very long beard. This beard have to be yellow white colored. A mustache must be colored pink. In addition, the reigning king needs a judge wig.

What responsibilities does the parliament in Emoji?

Back to top of page

Parliament is still called "The Funny Cabinet". The term is intended to recall the friendship regularly with the Smiles. It shall exercise the sole legislative authority of the state. It is directly elected for a legislative period of 2424 days from citizens of the Emoji, where election date and procedures are determined by the outgoing parliament. Members of the cabinet will enjoy legal immunity for the duration of its term and may hold any other office during their time as members within the Emoji exercise, especially do not belong to the executive. The funny cabinet can not only by the end of the legislative period in exceptional cases from the king of Emoji are resolved, where elections are immediately to be recognized in this case. The funny cabinet is led and represented by an ever-laughing Emoji.

The tasks include:
- The legislation,
- The decision on constitutional changes
- Decision of the national budget,
- Decision on the holding of a referendum,
- Consent to the appointment of the Ministers
and the rest appointed by the king officials,
and confidence motions against them,
- Decision on the framework of internal and
foreign policy of the cabinet of Ministers and King,
- Formation of the armed forces of the Emoji,
- Decision on the case of war and declarations of war,
But this can also decide alone the king.
- Parliamentary control of the king and the ministers,
- Resolution of funny cabinet

The last point was imposed by avaricious parliamentarians in the legislation. Then tried some Emoji to hide their wealth to the neighboring country Smile.
The miserly parliamentarians enjoy themselves tax-free and can increase their wages regularly. In addition, every parliamentarian must always carry with them a sign, so that they can be different from the population. For this purpose every parliamentarian must have at least two bodyguards at public expense. Other rights of parliamentarians in the country: They can as much as they want to fly into the holidays.
They also have the right to discounts for healthy foods in every store automatically. Some of these rules are known only for parliamentarians. For the general public this information is deemed "state secrets". So they can protect the population from the envy.

Who governs Emoji except King?

Back to top of page

The government of the Emoji is the cabinet of ministers "the Cabinet of Ministers
Emoji "perceived. This consists of the Ministers president "The Prime Minister
Emoji ", the small Deputy Prime Minister, four other Vice-Prime Minister and the ministers together. The former is appointed by the King of Emoji with the consent of funny cabinet. The other members of the cabinet on a proposal
the prime minister appointed by the king. The term of office of the cabinet usually takes bound between 1666 days and 2424 days. The main task of the Minister is to take responsibility for different aspects of life. There is the Minister of Education, Minister of Sport, Minister of Health, Biology Minister, Minister of Economics, Finance, tax collection Minister, cakes Minister, Forest Minister, Sea Minister, Defence Minister, declared war Minister, Minister of Religion, Humor ministers, music ministers, minister of construction, beverage Minister, Treasury Minister, bears Minister, Zoo minister, aviation minister, Crime Minister, clothing Minister and fun Minister , There are probably many more ministers in Emoji. But for orientation, the above-mentioned areas have been approved by the censorship office for publication on the Internet.

😀✋🛗🪣🌊➕🪣🛠️❤️. ❤️❤️➡️🤣👤🥫🧹➕➕🪠➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ⛏️⬆️➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ➕🐶👱.


Justice and police are particularly commercially in Emoji

Back to top of page

The law is also in the Pineapple Republic, entrusted to the courts of the Emoji. They are indeed of the Constitution because of formally independent, in practice, the distinction between law and politics and economic interests but weak. 👥🧑‍⚖️⬅️🌝🤔🤖🤯🧹⚙️🏠️🏢➕🔇❌️📞.

 Laugh Emojis

Elections in Emoji

Back to top of page

For the organization and conduct of the parliamentary elections, local elections, Minister elections and other high-level positions in the country, the Central Electoral Commission in the capital of Emoji is responsible. It consists of different layers of the population. There necessarily following types sitting: Very rich entrepreneur, a venal police officer, a government employee with normal professional function, a worker with no training, an employee with a simple associate degree, an academic with an university degree without a doctorate, an academician with Ph.D., a mathematician (this must be able to use the calculator), a philosopher (this must be able to worry about the future of Emoji), a magician and a pensioner. Other types may not be announced for reasons of censorship.

Foreign Policy

Back to top of page

The Emoji foreign policy in the first months of government relief was described by Emoji politicians as "planet-wide orientation" and thereby of political observers abroad often perceived as inconsistent and incapable. 🔊➡️😂👤🖨️👣➡️😄👤🛠️➡️👑👥. Foreign policy, interesting are relations with Jupiter. In particular, many Misers come from this planet and hide their valuables from the tax authorities of their home. The Saturn's record-apple eater Good Bye also visited Emoji in a contest the apple eaters. 👤😁👨❌️🙏🍽️✌️👽️🪙. Neptune and Uranus help the country to find its archaeological finds better and build museums.

Geopolitical importance of Emoji

Back to top of page

The Emoji is meted out by many authors by their position in the interface between Circus Country and Smile high geopolitical importance. 👻❤️🖨️1️⃣ 🛒➕🛒➕🙏📦️➡️🖼️👪️👣🥇🛅. The King Poisonous Snake refuses that Emoji approximates the Salted Cucumbers. ➡️👹👤🥫🛠️➡️🤫👥⤵️➕⤵👑🐍➕🖼️. This statement even led to a crisis between the Salted Cucumbers and Emoji.

Cooperation with the Emoticons

Back to top of page

The Emoticons have approved an action plan for closer cooperation with the Emoji as part of its so-called neighborhood policy two weeks after the liberation from the Circus Country. As priorities in the action plan
called, inter alia, the following points:

-Promote the payments to the Emoji to strengthen the influence of Emoticons
Outfitting of economic relations
-Gradually takeover of the whole territory by Emoticons
-Emojis Laws, norms and standards will be gradually brought into line with the laws of Emoticons.
Negotiations on employment, the example opportunities for citizens of the Emoji, in
the Emoticons to work as cheap labor. Negotiations on the facilitation of issuance of honey flights.
-Fulfillment the agreements between the Emoji and Emoticons on the closure of sugar wadding power plant in Enjoy Life.
Improvement of the investment climate, and, inter alia, by preparing a non-discriminatory, transparent business conditions, reduction of bureaucracy and fight corruption, trafficking of aliens, torture racism.
Bandit Doc, Emoticons- Commissioner for External Relations and neighbourhood policy, planet-wide, called the following additional measures to ensure the to strengthen economic relations with Emoji:
-The import of cheap textiles and rusted iron from the Emoji
should be facilitated.
-The allocation of credit of Emoticons Investment Bank
the Emoji should be facilitated to 1/4.
-The financial aid to bring into line the Emoji legal system with the legal system of the Emoticons are to be increased.
-In the areas of energy, environment and transport closer cooperation is provided.
Basis of relations of Emoji Emoticons are to:
-The Anti-Clowns Act
-Next Must Emoji roll out the red carpet for every tourist from the Emoticons
Moreover Emojis must compete better than cheap professionals indigenous expensive Emoticons.

These Emoticons need may be sent as cheap slave labor to Emoji.
A short time ago it was announced that Bandit Doc (important personality of Emoticons) after the signature of Emojis to cooperate immediately several residents did kidnap of Emoji. He left them at home, doing housework, homework for his children do, dissertations and theses for his eldest daughter to write, solve other tasks. 😀➕❤️🥫➕👑🖼️🐍➕😀🛒. The Emojis who worked at Doc, fled to their homes with the horses.

Military in Emoji

Back to top of page

The local forces had 2888 days ago with about 12 million coins one of the smallest military budgets in Halloween, in particular with respect to the number of troops of 67,896 active soldiers and 111456 reservists. Meanwhile, the defense budget has risen to 999 million coins. The equipment is usually from the time the cooperation with the Circus Country. The armed forces are divided into the army with a male and female Emojis of about 11000 intensity, air force with a thickness of approximately 12,009 male and female Emojis and Marine, which has about 234 soldiers, of which 69 marines. Furthermore, there are still 22,222 male and female in the troops of the internal Ministry of Interior, 9999 male and female Emojis border protection (including some spies at the Coast Guard) and over 6665 skilled troops for civil defense (Disaster relief). Military service is mandatory for male and female citizens with legal completing the 7000 life day begins and lasts 444 days. The abolition of conscription and the transition to a professional army should have been proposed in a plan of misers from the Jupiter. The goal was to save more money. But the fearful Emojis had great concerns about this idea because they feel threatened by other beings in the Galaxy almost every third day.
555 days ago a meteor was dropped to the bottom of Emoji. This led to a great panic in the country. Many residents fled to their shelters. The king gave in 88 hours clear. Then the people were brought into normal life out of their shelters using the crisis soldiers back. A researcher confirmed previously that there was no declaration of war.

How rich is actually Emoji at the present time?

Back to top of page

The economic spy was trying to count every coin in the country. Or rather, his task was to control the state budget exactly.
The state budget included expenditures of 996 days ago converted 9 billion of local coins, which were offset by revenue from converted 22 billion coins. This results in a budget surplus in the amount of 2.5669% of the gross domestic product. The national debt could be fully passed to the detriment of the poor population has become after the currency reform by the king.
In 7QUW the proportion of government expenditure was (in% of GDP) following areas:

- Health: 8.992%
- Education: 2.648%
- Military: 0,024%
Up to the time of the rise of Horror Juggler in Circus Country fear the Emoji rose compared to the neighboring country to about 45 degrees Celsius.
Emoticons have established a special money factory for Emoji. This happened after a storm swept away the central bank from its previous location at a speed of 66 gigabytes per second. The search for the central bank was unsuccessful. The shortage of money led to a quick solution within 11 hours would have to lie on the table of the king. Then Emojis received a friendly but sly supply of the Emoticons. This got an opportunity to tie Emoji on their land. To produce Emoticons since that time the funds for this. Just came information that the king of the Emoji found the reserve bank somewhere on a paid parking lot. The penalty is in any case already on the work table of the king. But the central bank does not seem to be willing to try posing in a Selfie with the parking lot owners. But the king will not be held liable for the crimes of the lost central bank. Car park operators are threatening even to get into the business of coins of Emoji. The king decided to accept the help of Pluto aliens. A Pluto alien tried to make the location of the central bank identify with his robot dog. After 122 seconds, the robot dog showed on its screen the exact location of the central bank. This landed precisely in the parking lot on the Saturn of a lender.
The supreme head of the firm Credit Card tried meanwhile to take away from the central bank precious metals.
That showed the robot dog on his description of the events. As a solution, there were two options: to let 1. raining a hot shower in the area 2. to destroy the whole area with an oil spill
The Pluto alien decided in consultation with the king of Emoji to choose the first option with the hot rain.
After two seconds, the Pluto alien pressed the corresponding button on the robot dog. Within 66 minutes it was raining so strong and hot that many Saturn aliens felt burned in the field of credit business. Many of them fled away from this place. Then came the decision of the Government of Saturn to send the central bank to its owners. The credit company had to pay in addition a compensation to Emoji.

How does it in Emoji with the rights of aliens and humans?

Back to top of page

Galaxy Organization for Civil Rights criticized the dealer violence in the
Emoji. This organization documented torture by choking and electric shocks and throw the banana by traders to pedestrians. The reason was the refusal of the pedestrian, to buy the products from the traders. 😂🪔🖊️➕☎️🛰️☎️⬆️👁️🎬️➡️😅👤💻️.

Administrative divisions

Back to top of page

The Emoji is in 99 regions, the autonomous republic of Pineapple and two Cities with special status, capital city of Emoji and royal palace, divided.
The autonomous republic of Pineapple, officially during the rule of the Circus Country Pineapple territory is geographically the warmer area and has several smaller dwarf dictators. Since the tax increase crisis 299 days ago, the government in the capital Emojis no control over the collection of taxes from the Pineapple republic and their inhabitants. These areas decided to remove all video cameras. For this was also done symbolically the tax collection machine broken with water bombs.
The Pineapples wanted no monitoring by the capital and the king of Emoji.
Next they asked for a reduction of taxes in the amount of 2/3 of the previous charges.
The luxurious king and the other beneficiaries of the tax revenue refused by all means against it. This led. Pineapples that their liberation from the kingdom Emoji ahead exaggerated. The king tried unsuccessfully to send his army to Pineapple republic. The soldiers were so badly injured with watermelons that they attributed their defeat in writing voluntarily on their foreheads. They returned to the king with these headlines. Then the king waived provisionally to the reconquest of the territory.

The largest conurbations in Emoji are:
1. Emoji Capital City (Emoji SMS): 6,687,908 inhabitants


2. Emoji Face: 2,357,864 inhabitants


3. Emoji Clown: 2,222,221 inhabitants


4. Emoji Town: 1,666,555 inhabitants


5. Emoji Opinion: 1,444,567 inhabitants

Emoji Meanings   Middle Finger Emoji   Japanese Emoji   Emoji App

Emoji For PC

Economy

Back to top of page

The main foreign trade partners are Smile (29.56%), Circus Country (24.67%), Venus (11.11%), Saturn (10.097%), followed by Salted Cucumbers (8.88%), Emoticons (5.78%), Mercury (2.78%) and the planet Mars (2.44%). The other trading partners are currently less important. Uranus and Saturn were the largest direct investors in 2222 days ago and ended up in first place, interplanetary totaling 123 million Bitcoins account for Uranus 6.66 million and on Saturn 5.55 million. The main exports of the Emoji are metallurgy products, chemical products, machinery, equipment, pineapples, bananas, pears, other food and textiles. Noteworthy is the technical support of Emoji by Pluto aliens.

What average wages do earn employees in Emoji?

Back to top of page

For large parts of the 66.68 million Emojis great social misery exists. The capital of the Emoji Capital City has far planet at an hourly wage of 1.60 planetary Bitcoins the lowest hourly wage and 12% by far the lowest purchasing power of all cities. 😎🎵❌️🪔💡⬆️💬➕👍️👤📖.

Economic development in Emoji

Back to top of page

After the Emoji someday has detached from the Circus Country, the country has gradually initiated a process of modernization. In later years, the country initially experienced similar to the other transition countries of the planet Halloween but an economic crisis, which was a consequence of the overall economic transformation. ❤️➡️😆👤🥫➕👤🙏➡️😙➕🧣🖼️💅3️⃣ 💡➕3️⃣ 🎚️🫀➕🪟➕🫀💡≡🔌💃.

Which shareholders do participate in the country Emoji?

Back to top of page

555 days ago, the government agreed with Smiles as buying government bonds of Emojis worth 999 million interplanetary Bitcoins and the "transient" reduction of diaper prices by one-third, to support the domestic economy. 👾📐🦐🧑‍💼🏠️➕🥊➕6️⃣ 🧭🧵🫀. Since their help without direct consideration by Emojis is possible. Emojis have to offer anything, what would be missing on the Pluto.

Energy

The Emoji is among the countries with the average energy consumption in Halloween. 28.98% of the energy generated from hydropower, about 23% of waste paper, 49.2% of energy drinks and 0.98% of old waste. The old waste is collected regularly. Thereafter, everything that can not be re-used, released to generate electricity. Especially the Yellow Sea is used as a source of hydroelectric power. Waste paper is also collected for this purpose. From the old paper turns a company of a miser (who learned in Pluto) paper into electricity. This electricity is sold to wealthy households in the country.

Primary Sector

Back to top of page

Annually the Emoji produces around 77 million tons of grain, mainly oats, rye and durum wheat, of which over 56% are exported. The country is thus world at an important point of the grain producers in the list of producers.

Sale of land to misers

Since the Emoji with a thick layer of very fertile black soil on 89.98% of their land area has the planet's highest proportion of farmland highest quality and land prices are very low in comparison, takes place sell out the country to foreign misers. 1111 days ago, the prices per hectare amounted to 266 Emoji coin to the 8.89 interplanetary Bitcoins lease. 2121 days ago told the secret service on the acquisition of 124,123 hectares of farmland in the Emoji by Neptune. A company from the Circus Country leased approximately 222,346 hectares of land. 1212 days ago stopped the greedy investment funds "even richer immediately" around 554,559 hectares of land in the Emoji. 1010 days ago, the Jupiter Misers granted a -Bank
Loan of 1 million Bitcoins and received for the following 24 years to reach 12 million tons of grain per annum and 444 days later began the stingy State-owned enterprises to negotiate with the agricultural group of about 999,998 hectares in the Emojis Yellow Sea region. Crops are grown for the market of Jupiter and predators are grown. For additional lease rights to 21900 days, the miserly government from the Jupiter wants to take up to twelve million hectares. The covetous will gradually take over "Emoji". Then they would be able to rename the country into a second Jupiter.

Agriculture

Back to top of page

Many cucumbers are produced in Emoji. The land belongs to an important pickles producer of Galaxy. In the southern part of the country there was once a vast forest place with very fertile soil. Except for a small residual holdings, these forests were cut down by stingy but Jupiter aliens and converted into arable land. The country has at this moment only for about 6.68% natural forest share of the
total. The newer forests were planted manually active during the reign of Horror Clowns. The birch forests on the border with Circus Country and the woods near the vulcanized mountains are known. On the northern border the country Emoticons can in a radius of 45 giraffes at the city Moji Earth since the explosion of a large banana airman from ancient times because of persistent fear-mongering no more agriculture are operated. There are rumors that many spirits of bananas airman still have taken the entire area hostage. Probably the spirits are therefore not agree that they had to die unexpectedly at that time. Since that time, avoid the ghosts every movement of survivors in Emoji in this field. Regardless suffers agriculture for several decades also under heavy soil erosion. The associated land desertification, the Emoji has already lost approximately one-twelfth of their agricultural land. 😇🛒✍️💬📦️➡️🌋👤⬅️💭🍁➕🔎🛰️.

Secondary Sector (Industry in Emoji)

Back to top of page

Approximately 1111 foot steps away from the Yellow Sea are iron ore deposits with appropriate processing. In addition, mechanical engineering and the automotive industry, aerospace industry, food industry, construction of Dictaphones
and an extensive book printing industry. Next many Emojis work in the factories for the production of small microprocessors, which misers are shopping conveniently in Emoji. But later sell at exorbitant prices to their own population. Lately they build in their country and microwaves for everyday use. Not long ago, some residents received letters from abroad and a theme was "Selfie". This aroused great curiosity among Emojis. An inhabitant of the country tried it to build a camera for receiving Selfies. He succeeded by means of an experienced Pluto alien. This Emoji is one of the producers of cameras focusing "Selfie". This means that Emojis added already at least 11,111 ,111 Selfies to this second. This emerges from a spy program sponsored by the Salted Cucumbers. The Selfie - cameras are considered a special industry in the country. For this company are also many Horror Clowns interested. They love to take themselves Selfies.

Tertiary Sector: Which services do provide in Emoji?

Back to top of page

The tertiary sector is developing very stable in the Emoji in recent years, however, remained largely on the international markets depends. In addition to the banks and the software industry showed medium growth rates. Its turnover was 299 days ago about 182 million of local coins. What software do they produce?
Especially digital dictionaries for different languages: for example, the horror language, circus language and other interesting languages. These companies are generally run by the experienced Neptune aliens. They also produce a lot of computer games for the majority of domestic population. Unfortunately scored no single program from the Emoji planetwide breakthrough.

Software industry

Among the largest software producers include Emoji Brain headquartered in Jupiter and Emoji Premium offering especially graphics programming, as well as the producer of computer games EM Game. The IT industry employs about 44446 engineers and programmers. Especially misers from the Jupiter invest a lot of money in these companies still hope to be able to put more profits in their underground bunkers.

Banking in Emoji

Back to top of page

In banking, the first acquisition took place by a foreign credit institution 4449 days ago, but even before that banks with foreign capital founded. This was done at high pressure of the Misers. This would at last come very favorable to a foreign company. At that time the bank took over from the Venus "Kill Tax" the second largest bank in the country, "Monkey Bank" (now Tax Killer Monkey). The sales negotiations were deliberately drawn from Emoji page in length, as soon found more interested in the bank, and the purchase price therefore piece by piece to ultimately 12 million interplanetary Bitcoins (for 91.6
% Share) increased. This price was presented but fallen through bad news, who bought the Misers from the Jupiter in the business news, within two days significantly down. Then the misers got an opportunity and bought the bank for only 2 million. After four days, the company reached its original value. However, the previous shareholders (citizens of Emoji) had to settle for the lower profit. The art of misers must be able to also dominate. The thought that Emojis. After this event, many investors were looking in the direction of the country with their shopping list. From then on, there was suddenly great interest from many foreign banks, who wanted to invest into the Emoji their money. ➡️🏦👤💰🥫👀🤣📐🥊🐘💹🗣️💱❓️. The awkwardness of Emojis here made itself clearly noticeable.

Media

Back to top of page

News and press agencies, the state news agency Emoji Stories is founded 36135 days ago and deducts daily from approximately 444 messages. However, each message must be personally tested and approved by the supreme king of the land. Every story must have survived before it can be sent to the ears of Emojis the baking time in the oven at 222 degrees Celsius. General since 1414 days Oculus Left. Other influential companies are the non-governmental news agency Rude Emoji and the private Extra Emoji information agency, which is controlled by the competitor Ocly Garnier with the X-ray machine. A total of some 44 news agencies are in the Emoji active, but most are very small and take over the information of the leading news agencies using a vacuum cleaner. Since 424 days located in the bunker of the yellow square Emoji Icon plays an important role. It is funded by an opponent of the Feast Halloween Anti Hello Ween, the Salted Cucumber company. These try the Feast of the planet out of the country to ban. Showing with evil faces every time on the night of first November Horror Clowns. A Clown complained even about the mendacious representation in this medium. His claim was however sent to the Circus Country by mail. This means quite simply that the court on the complaint was not allowed to enter. As a basic payment of protecting the media was called out of the Salted Cucumbers.

TV stations in the country:
When watching TV, which was introduced in the 22222 days ago Emoji, there is next to the state television since 7444 days also private TV providers. This was necessary since some Emojis about the lack of diversity in the media minister complained.
Here are some important television stations in the country are listed below:

- Emoji Pictures, is the national television station of Emoji. It was founded in 18250 days ago in a radioactive hiding and maintains the only national television program First Faces.
- Funny Emoji is established in 6666 days ago private station, which
in addition to seven other TV stations EMTV,
New Channel, E1, E4, JITV, EM2, ME First currently the competitors
Same Face and founder of Little Emoji Face
Group belongs.
- Emoji, originally days ago 7676 as a regional station in
conurbation Emoji PC founded, part of the Free Emoji, which is controlled by the iron hand of the entrepreneur Big Face and very high ratings achieved by its sports programs.
- Mathematics E is a domestic television station, are subscribed since the gold rush largely covetous from the Jupiter about their own investment company (SWNDR). Mathematics E is one of the stations with the highest market share in the Emoji and can be received by 89.9999% of the local population.
- Haphazard is another popular TV channel with very high coverage in the Emoji, which was acquired by the limited capable of acting charlatans 100% 346 days ago, which is regularly inspected by the rich oranges from the Jupiter WWW OE with a video camera.
- Law E was founded in 3535 days ago. The aim of the radio station was there and is there to teach their own citizens for free when it comes to national laws. This know increasingly Emojis what rights and obligations they have in their own country. This had a particularly positive effect on the legal education of citizens.

- Edu Emoji is a training station. In it are several subjects that are taught at the universities, discussed in the program for free. This channel was founded by the employers' associations in the country. This channel was founded only 44 days ago. This channel is funded by job advertisements of different companies. So potential candidates can be addressed directly.
- Politics Emoji is a transmitter, which is dedicated to the political issues. This was established 222 days ago. The censorship examined previously at least 2828 days long, which may be shown and what needs to be censored.
- Family Emoji was founded by overburdened parents 9982 days ago. Here are mainly issues such as the education of children and young people from age 0 years to 20 years.

- Movie Emoji was approved by the Minister of Culture 5555 days ago writing on paper and formally established 5554 days . In this channel it comes to cultural topics such as films, theater, circus, painting and other things in this area.
-Music Emoji was specially separated from other cultural areas 4848 days ago. After an urgent resolution of the musical range of other entertainment areas had to be separated. Since Emojis had composed so many songs in recent times as never before in history, increased the demand for a music channel.
These are the most important TV channels in the country of Emoji.

There are also numerous newspapers in the country, which inform the public about various subjects

IT services

The Emoji has become planet widely known in recent years in connection with the video game industry. Many domestic software development companies work particularly favorable, so have many misers from the Jupiter program their programs in this country. While there are sometimes language barriers. But most covetous are very happy that they can save a lot of money. Most of these companies are quite spread in the country. Growth can not be compared with other planets but despite favorable labor. What program Emojis precisely for miserly Jupiter aliens?
They must install especially manipulations for the tax declaration in favor of the misers.

Fairs and Exhibitions

Back to top of page

- Emoji Farmers - International Trade Fair for domestic
Agriculture in the capital city
- Emoji Animals - Trade Fair for Livestock Farming
and veterinary medicine in the capital
- Emoji Energy- trade fair for energy in the country's capital city

- Emoji Books- trade fair for authors from different regions of the country and abroad
- Emoji Drinks- International Trade Fair for various beverages in the skin city.
At this exhibition the competition of bottled water drinker takes place.
- World - Exhibition of globalization and internationalization of world trade
- Emoji Green- exhibition nationally and planets far for promotion of nature conservation
in the country's capital city

- Emoji Thinkers - A held annually meeting of planet-wide elite from the business, politics and other serious areas of life.
At this meeting will be discussed theoretically on the future of the galaxy. Then celebrate the present "their successes" in close circle known at a hidden place.
- Emoji Travel- trade fair, at the various states its peculiarities may present annually offline again.
- Emoji Innovation- exhibition of innovative start-ups and interesting ideas. An important idea from the past was the microwave.

There are more other trade fairs and exhibitions in Emoji. But some of them may not be published. The censorship forbids expressly to tell too much about the small trade shows.

Tourism in Emoji

Back to top of page

A major tourist destination in the Emoji is the capital city Emoji SMS, in addition to many historic attractions and a modern vibrant cultural life offers. As a recreational area and the Yellow Sea since the ancient times is used, above all, the border with Circus Country. The border provides in addition to cultural legacies many peoples (Venus aliens, Mercury aliens, Martians), a warm climate and a large number of palaces and sanatoriums. There are many old stones lying by the conquest attempt by the Egoists from Mars still somewhere. The stones are indeed historically very valuable, but the market value of these stones is very deep. Covetous of the Jupiter tried two of the stones to sell one day. But no one was willing to spend even the smallest coin for this stone. So he threw the stones back to their original location. In addition, many tourists visit in Emoji also very fond of the nature reserves that have remained fundamentally protected from the consequences of industrialization. There are many interesting places in the funny farm to admire.

Infrastructure

Back to top of page

The Emoji has from the days of former kings especially a north-south traffic orientation between different neighboring countries.
The Emoji is current minute mainly a transit country between smaller states on the planet Halloween and the other aliens and between smaller islands and Circus Country. Main mode of transport in the Emoji is the railroad, followed by road transport and inland waterway transport in the field of the Yellow Sea. There are also banana vehicles that can bring the inland population from various villages to larger cities within 222 minutes. These were approved unanimously by domestic parliament 8764 days ago. The king also decided to endorse this approach. The censors considered the use of banana vehicles for their services. But they had to turn to other vehicles. What they have chosen, had yet to find a charlatan. These are lemon vehicles from banana peels from a freezer.

Railroad

Back to top of page

In the Emoji track gauge of 2222 bytes is used by the railroad. The routes in the area of ​​the largest cities in the country and in the west of the Emoji are electrified, in between there are wet sections. A complete electrification is provided on the 113 day of a gruesome winter. The national railway manufacturer is the locomotive factory onion. The national railway company Emoji Train was founded 8787 days ago with an applause and also is in state hands. Some allies of the misers kept trying to do everything possible so that they take over the control of the railway. 2426 days ago sent a stingy Jupiter alien a takeover bid of the state railway to the government and the king of Emoji. The two sides in the country-considered all the advantages and all the disadvantages of this business. At the end, the king did not want to be separated from the state railway at any time. Then the miser had to get his offer with a flying saucer back to Jupiter.

Road

Back to top of page

The Emoji has a road network of nearly 55,566,708 giraffes length. A coherent motorway network exists only in places near the Yellow Sea. Many local roads included countless bacteria on its surface. In places that have been specifically set up for tourists, there are very beautiful orange highways and national roads. These are used to free ride the covetous and other aliens from another planets. 🤧🥊🧵🕳️🔝⤵️🥺🧭➿.

Aviation in Emoji

Back to top of page

In all major cities there are large international airports. There are flown aircraft from Papyrus and flying saucers from textiles of Emoji after abroad. And vice versa. The aircraft and saucers are very outdated and are in a state of aging. That is why the motto many citizens called in Emoji:
"Better on the floor remain, instead of flying." The fear of the aircraft and saucers is very widespread in the country. There are flying of course pilots and tourists from other countries. From the domestic population fly narrowly 19.98 percent of the local Emojis. Despite the low interest, there are several airlines like Emoji Air and Emoji Worldwide. There are the most famous of many other smaller companies. The airports in several major cities are the main international airports of Emoji.
The aircraft manufacturer Emoji Fly headquartered in the capital city has developed with the flying saucer 10 million gigabytes a strong aircraft.

Shipborne- Why is this has become so popular with the Emoji?

Back to top of page

In the Emoji there are many ocean-going vessels that send a lot of tourists in the Yellow Sea.
The cruises have become increasingly popular over the last 2626 days. More and more go nationwide with the ship. The ship researcher tried to fish on this subject a formula from the Yellow Sea. He hired a camera from old-time and stuck to every seat in different ships each a small camera from the times of the First Horror Clowns. His formula, he wrote in journals of Marine Sciences. His formula was: "A fish in the sea, two fishes on the sea surface, three fishes in the bag of a Emoji, four fishes in the bottle, five fishes in front of the hungry eyes, six fishes on the plate, seven fishes at the end in the stomach."
This formula made the ship researcher so famous that he received a major research award to the applause of 99,999 attendees. Later, he was allowed to get stuck very proud the title of smartest inhabitant of Emoji on his forehead.

Telecommunications

Back to top of page

In the Emoji also G3 mobile networks were in addition to the traditional public telephone network, which is dominated to 91.91% from state providers Emoji Telecom constructed. The biggest mobile networks are currently:
- Emoji Phone

- G3 Emoji

- Purple Emoji Life

- Emoji Watch

- International Emoji Talk
- Emoticon Phone (Censored company)

Emoji Telecom launched a nationwide survey of customer satisfaction on the quality of telephone conversations in 2929 days ago. Besides, many respondents expressed a desire to expand the reach of the Internet on the way. The goal should be that Emojis could load web pages from the Circus Country quickly and easily to their hard drive. Previously, they had to wait around 69 minutes for a simple homepage from the Circus Country was readable. The king had to precisely analyze details on this request. After 124 days he granted a faster speed of loading times. 🙂➕📱➕📞1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 🧑‍💼🛠️👤📲⬅️💆‍♀️🧬.

Bridges

By the middle of the Emoji flowing with the Yellow Sea is the fourth longest river of Halloween and divides the country into several parts. In the country there are several small and medium-sized bridges. The largest bridge was built at the time of the First Horror Clowns command. This was the expulsion of Egoists from Mars. The bridge is in poor condition and can only be observed at a distance of five giraffes. The material of the bridge is also very sensitive to images.

Culture of Emoji

Back to top of page

The picture painting has a high priority in the Emoji. Known local painter include Best Emoji,  PR Emoji and Sun Emoji. Some of the paintings of the artist were sold far planet at high prices.

What literature and films produce Emojis?

The first book published in the Emoji was written by Text Emoji 194,194 days ago.
The best writer in the country wrote easily in a 555-page book on every small fish from the Yellow Sea. The book became a bestseller within 122 days of the country. With most sites were attached to it from glued photos from his old album. The best director of the country has been rewarded in the times of the First Horror Clowns of this. He made a film about love of Horror Clowns to photograph themselves. Modern said: "Selfie of the Clowns"

Sport

Back to top of page

The most popular high jumper from the Emoji's Recycling Bin, who recently injured himself moderate under the ceiling. He ended his athletic career 777 days ago. He was considered the most successful vaulter of all time in the country. This even led to a personal meeting with the king. The king accused the popular jumper a bag full of ants on the head. This meeting has been documented and archived when necessary everywhere. High jump belongs to the most popular sport in the funny farm. But many residents overdo it with this sport. They jump sometimes as high after a long exercise that could cause injury to their head by the aircraft or flying saucers. The Minister of Health considered banning of this sport. The king made him stay on in an underground bunker for four days. Then the health minister threw the ban in a trash can. Other sport in Emoji is swimming on the left side. The right side of the body remains dry and the left side is hidden under water. So many residents swim regularly but only at high temperatures.
The lakes in the country are heated artificially by the health authorities. So they can go swimming in the lakes and in the cold winter. So far, however, no Emoji could win a world championship in swimming.
Other sport that is gaining standard popularity in the country, is the jump with the ball in the air. Here you take a ball in one of your hands and tried to jump higher than your competitors. This sport but tried to ban airlines. A ban could not be enforced, but a significant limitation on the exercise of this sport could be achieved.
Regularly championships are carried out in the food sector. The participants must, for example, eat ten fruits first. Then run twenty laps. Later drink two megabytes water. And again run twenty laps. This then takes all day. Who still has enough strength at the end, was entitled to be called the winner.

 

 

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Downloads and gifts 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.