Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji

Laughing Emoji  Heart Eyes Emoji  Sad Emoji  Heart Emoji  Cute Emoji  Emoji App

 

 

 

 

 

 

Emoji Art

 

Emoji Art is an important town in the kingdom Emoji. The town is completely in the south of the country. In winter many animals of the north of the Emoji fled to the area of the Emoji Art. The town is known as a minicapital of the region and its surroundings. The king of Emoji visits this town every 167 days in the year. Traditionally meet on this day the urban parliament, the mayor and other political representatives of the Emoji Art with the king. The uppermost politicians thought even to fix this day in the land constitution as a duty day. However, thereon there protested the uppermost politicians from the capital city Emoji SMS. Nevertheless, the king visits the town yearly on the same day.

 

 Emoji Art

Contents

Geography of Emoji Art

Back to top of page

Emoji Art lies in 276 giraffes sea height in an area permeated from hills with woods and fields. The town applies predominantly on the left shore of the medium-sized river. The town is also ordinarily inhabited by 1555 foxes in the woods. Emojis fear attacks sometimes agree if they suddenly see three or four foxes concurrent. For this case exists the urban emergency service. Moreover, Emoji Art every seventh Tuesday is visited by a group of wolves and bears. 😨🦊📐🐘👀🐕️‍🦺. Besides, Emojis have less and clean rubbish in this town.

Climate

🌈 Geography and Weather

The city Emoji Art is in the southwest of the kingdom Emoji. This means that the climate becomes tolerable in winter for many animals. It rains at least two coffee cups per second on an average autumn day. In winter it is snowing from about 8 to 9 days per winter. Otherwise there remain about 77.77% of the time cloudy. The temperatures move in winter around 5-10 °С. Seldom the temperatures fall in winter under-11. In summer the temperatures remain with on an average 23°С. Exceptions were measured in the visiting day of the king by the meteorologists. On such days the weather reacts a little bit allergically to the ruler. In summer the temperatures immediately rose on 44°С. In winter the king did not visit the town though up to now, but many meteorologists state that the visit of the First Horror Clowns crossed in the city Emoji Art in winter the present record clearly. Some historians saw that the temperatures fell on-67°С. At that time a lot of inhabitants of the city Emoji Art froze.

History

Back to top of page

As archaeologists found out some time ago, the first inhabitants in the area lived already 1,825,000 days ago in Emoji Art. Some historians think that at that time here the first forefathers of the Circus People lived. However, lawyers could prove none of these theories in their approach. What archaeologists could not prove, the fact was an unknown inhabitant. At least, old credit cards were found. A theory says that the natives got into debt so far that they became extinct. 💳️🪧 😨. An archaeologist decided to let examine the corpses by doctors. Among the doctors was also a forger. He stated that the corpses are still alive. This was a sensation. He tried ones to prove that at least a corpse had a body temperature around 33°С. Other doctors wanted to check for this the other corpses just. But they were interested more in the reason, why the corpses remained so well-preserved. Thereon a long-standing research began. Among the researchers was also a food specialist. He always claimed that food was to blame for it. In a lot of food there are receiving ingredients. Thus they remain a long time in the fridge long-lasting.

 

 Castle in Emoji Art

 

297,475 days ago a castle was built in Emoji Art at the order of the emperor. The emperor wanted to make a castle his new place of residence. At that time, however, Generous also came and destroyed his castle. Thereon the emperor was kidnapped by the Allergies.🤤🔮💰️➡️😷🧑‍💼🚘️💰️💅➡️🐕️‍🦺⤵️🐀💰️🍖➡️❤️🍑🍆🧑‍⚕️➕😷⬆️💯➕💬💯🏐👈️➕🏸🎾👈️😂👏. 221,555 days ago the conquerors of the Uranus decided a compulsive delivery for the inhabitants of the city Emoji Art. Emojis of this town were very gifted artists. 📦️➡️ 💵⏱️🏢. 👥🧑‍🏭️👤🕌🅰️🤚👨💬➕💸🎮️👥⏱️⏳️➕👀. 💸🔥☇⚡📸. All inhabitants had respected themselves mutually. Historians call this time of the Emoji Art best in its history.

Easter Eggs in Emoji Art

Back to top of page

87668 days ago the Easter Eggs decided to take the city Emoji Art as a hostage under their control. The queen of the Easter Egg Country used the situation completely. She let her soldiers supervise the town. The whole town was supervised by the Easter Eggs around-the-clock. Who wanted travelling of road Emoji Art, can to let like degradations on the part of the Easter Eggs. Slowly the economy of the town of its highlight fell in the direction of an economic crisis. Finally, the inhabitants saw too many Easter Eggs. That's why the local art was also adapted to the Easter Eggs. That is the fact that more and more artists painted above all Easter Eggs and signed.

 

 Emoji Art under Easter Eggs

 

The city Emoji Art became the centre of the rule of the Easter Eggs in this area. On account of the rule of the Easter Eggs more and more extraterrestrials from Mars came to the town. The Easter Eggs tried, if to raise possibly fees. 👽👫🏭⏳🤑🎮➕👫🇮🇹😛⌚🕌🉐⏯🤚🍷🈶🚏🙈. 😨🍖😨💸🏦. They loved this clever enslavement method. They let at their banks only learners work. These worked for the misers quite legitimately favourably and visited the school once per week. Thus gained misers and Easter Eggs full profits. More and more Emojis suffered from their rule. 36865 days ago Emoji Art was taken by the Circus Kingdom.  Many extraterrestrials from Pluto fled from this town to Circus Kingdom. First tried Emoji to bring the town under its rule. This failed. After less days occupied Vampires the city Emoji Art with their tanks. The Easter Eggs left the town as if they fled from fire. The fear of the Vampires grew faster than expected. 35770 days ago the Vampires put their flag on the ground of Emoji Art. On this day Emoji Art became a part of the Vampire's area.

Vampires in Emoji Art

👫 Human

When the Vampires occupied the city Emoji Art completely, all Easter Eggs had to pack their suitcases and flee. The uppermost ruler of the Vampires commanded this. Moreover, threatened Vampires to the Easter Eggs with the throw in the frying pans. Vampires forced the local population study their language. For Emojis above all the letters of the Vampires Language were very irritating. Because many Emojis had problems with the foreign language. Vampires agreed to build up massive pressure on Emojis. Thus they locked up the learners in dark rooms.

 

 Emoji Art under Vampires

 

There they had to learn by heart every letter. The army of the Vampires controlled every inhabitant on his and her progress with the learning. During the rule of the Vampires in Emoji Art above all the bloodsucker's broad industry was built up. Many nurses had to take from the population blood without consent. The uppermost ruler of the Vampires ordered this. Who refused, had to count on a punishment in a hospital. Above all hospitals and their staff profited from the rule of the Vampires. At this time a lot of hospitals were founded for the purpose of the blood sample.

Egoists and Horror Clown

Back to top of page

27375 days ago Egoists with the Easter Eggs came to the area. They threatened the ruling Vampires with iron. Thus the Vampires decided to join the Egoists. At this time the First Horror Clown organised his circus army according to his plans. He decided the entire conquest of the city Emoji Art. At his command 12356 soldiers came to Emoji Art. At this time the Vampires and Egoists tried to conquer together the town again. For some days Vampires conquered the town. They arrested all extraterrestrials from other planets. These extraterrestrials were condemned to the hard labour. They further had to take blood from the population. Who did not take part, was shot by the Vampires.

 

 Emoji Art in times of Egoists

 

The mayor of Emoji Art was an opponent of the Egoists. That's why he let several extraterrestrials above all from Pluto flee. 26280 days ago the mayor made friends with the soldiers of the circus army in a confidential meeting. 👾🕌⏳👩‍💼💅🤚😛👑👩‍⚕️🌉🅰️🇮🇹👌👈🕌🍖😄🥧👩‍⚕️🅰️. Moreover, the First Horror Clown ordered a party in the cities Emoji SMS and Emoji Meaning. With 76 fireworks this event was known as the most-famed of the past. The First Horror Clown was glad so much in this victory that he himself threw down a rocket on South Mars. 👩‍⚕️🤡➕😞🎼👻🎼👈🌉🈯🕌🌉🅰️🤮🈯👏🙌1️⃣ 🚯🤷🕌😂👈🤭. The researchers already look for more than 17000 days for this reason. Up to now, however, they failed in their researches.

Tourism attractions in Emoji Art

Back to top of page

The subterranean bunker of the Easter Eggs is known as visit-worth. There the Easter Eggs during their rule hid their plans for the future. The age of the bunker is estimated by historians at more than 80000 days old. Further a castle exists in the north of the town. There the mayor hid the foreign extraterrestrials during the rule of the Egoists. From this castle the extraterrestrials could flee in their home planets. In the middle of the city center stand several marble figures. These figures were established by the child slaves of the regime of the Easter Eggs. They symbolized the power of the Easter Eggs in Emoji Art. Vampires established their own sculptures in this town. These sculptures were partially destroyed by the Egoists and the circus army. These sculptures stand current in the museums of the town. Relatively new place of interest in Emoji Art is the monument to honor of the First Horror Clowns. This monument was built 20440 days ago at the command of the Second Horror Clowns. The old shopping street of Emoji Art is recommended by tourism experts as visit-worth. In this shopping street a lot of misers from the Jupiter have their stores. They wave with their flags to the tourists, so that they visit their shops. What misers from the Jupiter sell there, may not be published for censorship reasons abroad.

Population

Back to top of page

240 days ago the office for statistics counted about 267,676 inhabitants in Emoji Art. This number was spread afterwards nationally in all public official gazettes. The majority of the population is young.  (younger than 23725 days) The oldest inhabitants of the town amount to about 33 1/3 percent of the whole population. The oldest inhabitant of the town was born 40884 days ago in Emoji Art. At that time the Easter Eggs still ruled. That's why this inhabitant is able to do very well the language of the Easter Egg Country. She worked for an Easter Egg as a sewing machine worker. At that time many children of the Emojis were enslaved cleverly by the Easter Eggs. She told during an interview that she had to sew at least 24 clothes per day. The Easter Eggs required this default. She had to work under big pressure. She also told that she was very glad when the Easter Eggs were expelled by Vampires. The time of the First Horror Clowns called the oldest inhabitant a funny time. At that time it was celebrated very strongly. For other times she provided for censorship reasons no information.

Back to top of page

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Downloads and gifts 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.