Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji 

Heart Emoji  Heart Eyes Emoji  Sad Emoji  Emoji Art  Emoji App  Cute Emoji

 

 

 

 

 

Laughing Emoji

This is the town of residents with 😁 Laughing Emoji faces. Laughing Emoji is the town which is responsible for the formula of the laughter in Emoji. Here 382,283 inhabitants live according to an official statement of the verified mathematicians. Therefore the town belongs to biggest in the whole country. Most inhabitants are Emojis, Smiles, Clowns and other aliens from different planets of the galaxy. The censorship authority supervises the formula of the laughter with several soldiers during 24 hours on the day.

At the moment the formula of the laughter is not allowed (state: 1st of April of the calendar of the planet earth) to be published on different planets. Finally, several mathematicians long time worked on showing the formula of the laughter mathematically. They managed this. The tourism minister of Emoji wanted big pressure on the censorship authority of Laughing Emoji exercise. He accuses the persons responsible of preventing many tourists with the censorship.

The censorship authority reacted to it with clear words: First the planet earth must been spammed with the faces of the Emojis completely. Only if earthlings could not live any more without Emojis, the formula of the laughter is released to the publication. That's why the tourism minister suffered for the time being a bitter defeat. Nevertheless, the king of Emoji agreed to the urban censorship authority. Also the parliament still wants to wait with the publication of the formula of the laughter. This was decided 246 days ago almost without blackballing so.

 

 Laughing Emoji

 

Contents

 

Naming

Back to top of page

According to information of several historians an inhabitant who always had a laughing face lived in this area. He could be never sad. Also he was the town founder of the modern Laughing Emoji. He was called also as well as the today's city name. By his positive life setting he also lived very long. This although he lived not necessarily healthy or exemplarily. He was easy too positively and funnily for sad subjects. Moreover, he invented the formula of the laughter. This formula became known later nationally. However, his face became known even about the frontiers planet-far.

History

480,340 days ago several extraterrestrials from the dwarf planet Haumea came to the today's area Laughing Emoji. They established several snowy houses in this town. At that time the climate was very coldly here. But aliens from Haumea could adapt themselves to the climate easily. They also built several cages from copper. 462,343 days ago a researcher from Pluto came to Laughing Emoji. He was sent by the uppermost king of Pluto to the area. The nervous extraterrestrials from Haumea saw a stranger in their area. 👑🧔♇💡👤👨⬅️. 👤👨⬅️ 🏠️ The king of Pluto commanded an unlimited intervention in Laughing Emoji. 👽️♇⤵️. 😁👪⏳🧦➕👆🍖🌗📺🤚🍏⏳🔐🅰️😁👫🍖🅰️⏳🏰👆1️⃣🧦🏰🤚⏳➕👆😁. 👤👤🔫💣️👽️. 😁⏳👩‍💼🅰️👊🔐🍏😛🌗👫💽🛤💁🤚🚮🇮🇹. That's why the king of the planet with the prince of Dysnomia (moon of Eris) negotiated about the sales of the surface of Laughing Emoji. The prince of Dysnomia bought the surface in the close future.

Laughing Emoji under Dysnomia

Back to top of page

418,814 days ago several aliens from Dysnomia came to the area. They built several houses from rubber. They started to settle the area actively. They fed themselves basically on rosemary. 407,340 days ago they built several small midget factories in Laughing Emoji. There they produced midget bottles for spices. 382,155 days ago several Smiles in this area tried to produce their sweets. They were expelled by the extraterrestrials from Dysnomia with broom. Thereon Smiles fled to Emoji Circus.

 

 Smiles in Laughing Emoji

 

At this time excavations began in completely Laughing Emoji. 😁👫🚮👆🌗🅰️🚮🏰👫➕⌚🍖⏳😁👔🎮🤚🇮🇹➕😄. 👤👨≡👀☠️🪱. ❓️🤴🆕 ⚔👤👨⬅️😆⤵️♇. 🤴🔫💣️☠️. In Laughing Emoji were liquidated all aliens completely. After the end of the war against Dysnomia the hungry worms calmed down.

Laughing Emoji under Smiles

Back to top of page

352,225 days ago the first Smiles came to the area. They could profit again from the cultivation of the rosemary. They built several religious houses. They belonged like most people of this area to the religion of the amusing houses. They built several amphitheatres in Laughing Emoji. They developed actively the positive life setting in their region.

 

 First Smiles in Laughing Emoji

 

At that time they wanted to give a name for this place. But they were very lacking in ideas. To their most important employments belonged beside the agriculture also acting of the old times. Some Smiles worked for amusing houses. 😁👈🕌🇮🇹🚯〽️🤙🍖🧦🚮🗺🅰️🤚🛤. 👤👨👤⬅️ 🏰 👏🎶. 👨😟⏱️. This employee said that he called his son as a laughing Emoji in the birth. The face of his son was so amusing that he had to laugh practically all the time. The emperor and other inhabitants of the town started to be interested for the son of this Emoji. The face of this baby really brought many inhabitants of the town to the laughter. So all Smiles and Emojis wanted to call the area Laughing Emoji to honor of the baby. 229,585 days ago Laughing Emoji was the first actor of the town.

 

 Laughing Emoji Baby

 

He told jokes about his own face. One day, moreover, he wrote together with his friend (Smile) the famous laughing formula of the kingdom Emoji. 224,475 days ago Laughing Emoji was elected as the first town dictator by the population. As the first law in the urban constitution he wrote the support of the laughter in the town. He also told all the time jokes the other politicians.  213,525 days ago Uranus aliens tried to occupy Laughing Emoji with their army. As a result the town dictator commanded the uninterrupted very loud laughter of all inhabitants.

 

 Laughing Formula of Laughing Emoji

 

The laughter was so loud that Uranus aliens got strong earache. They could not concentrate any more upon their command. Thus they returned to Uranus.  ⏱️🏰👨🧛🏚. 🤑🚮⏳🅰️🏋️‍♀️🚯🔨✉️🍖😦🙅🌉🕌😁🚽🉐🛍. ⏱️👨👨🔥🏘️. Thus Emojis and Smiles started to laugh again. ⏱️⤵️🪱🌐. 🪱🪱🔫♅👽️👽️.

Laughing Emoji after the fire

Back to top of page

192,355 days ago the reconstruction of the town began by its inhabitants. The town dictator Laughing Emoji checked in his documents how the new houses should be built. In the interim the population lived in the big castle quite temporarily. After some time he discovered several plastics in the surroundings. Thus houses from the plastic were built.

 

 Laughing Emoji Houses

 

Moreover, Laughing Emoji also found a lot of copper. Thus several cages were built in the town. There the population stored fruits and vegetables. On account of the constant laughter the average life expectancy was extremely high in this town. 182,500 days ago Allergies wanted to conquer the town. Several allergic soldiers came under the guidance of the uppermost officer to Laughing Emoji. They threatened with the combustion of all buildings if the town did not join Allergies. That's why the population because of fear of an other reconstruction decided the entry to Allergies quite peacefully. 173,375 days ago Allergies decided the construction of a tower in Laughing Emoji. 

🏰👨📐🐘😲. 💣🍖🗼😁👈.♆➕ ✈️ 🦟. 😁🧦🅰️🤚🌗🈷️🅰️㊙️👆📴🍖⏳🥰👩‍⚖️💼. 👑🧔☠️⛏⛛🏞. 1️⃣ 🌆 ➕🪱 ⤵️🌐➕⚒♆1️⃣ 👽️. 😟🦕🚮👩‍💼🍏➕🅰️🚧🤚🆔🍏⌚👩‍🍳🗣🆘👫🛤🤙🥇⚰️👆🍏😛👩‍🍳🈶💽🕌😁. That's why the population had so despaired that most inhabitants would be grateful for every quick solution.  

Laughing Emoji and the tax authority

Back to top of page

118,625 days ago several Saturn aliens came under the leadership of researcher Gossip to Laughing Emoji. They brought several tools like shovels and hammer. Gossip visited the town dictator at the beginning. He asked him how exactly he and his group could help. The town dictator felt very much made easier that, finally, somebody heard on the auxiliary call of his town. 👤👨🆕 ➕👤⬅️🦒🌳🌲. On these places Saturn aliens established the big cemetery of Laughing Emoji. Finally, under big applause the first corpses were buried there. The town dictator praised in his speech the researcher Gossip and his group as lifesavers in the crisis situation. In the meantime, the wood from the felled trees was used for the construction of a tower of the Saturn aliens. Gossip wanted to get from the town dictator a consideration for his help. However, he noticed that in Laughing Emoji the economic system was different. Here no money was used. Instead, achievements and products were exchanged for the number of the temporal laughter. That is the fact that the trader could increase his mood by the delivery of his product. He felt better physical and psychic. He got several jokes from the buyer as a payment. Up to now thus thieves and misers had no interest in this economic system. There was nothing to steal, except a few jokes.

 

 Laughing Emoji monetary system

 

Gossip began his conviction work for the introduction of an alternative monetary system. He showed how it functioned in his home planet. The town dictator visited other towns of the kingdom Emoji after this conversation. 114,610 days ago the local Bitcoin was accepted for the urban currency. Gossip became the finance boss of Laughing Emoji. As a finance boss of the town he decided the conversion of the woody tower as a tax authority. After the birth of this authority all bank notes and coins of the inhabitants had to be exactly counted. 🅰️🤢ℹ️😁🤚🍖🚮🤚👫🇮🇹➖👩‍⚕️� 🧑💸👤🤑👨🙏. 107,310 days ago the finance boss Gossip said before the urban population that only the national currency may be used in the economic circle. All the other currencies were officially forbidden. Who uses another currency, makes itself punishable. He also said that only the national currency can be supervised by the tax authority exactly with the microscope. This was also in the interest of the population. 107,287 days ago the finance boss Gossip instructed the immigration of other Saturn aliens to Laughing Emoji. The new immigrants were used as soldiers in the town.

 

 Gossip in Laughing Emoji

 

They had to supervise all economic areas on the fulfillment of the law of the national currency. 🗺🙃🈶🤚➕🗺️➡️⬇️🔥👥😁⬅️🇺🇸. 👽️🤑🔍️🪙➕🏦🎶🏦💰. 👽️🤑 👐➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 💸. 🗼🔥 ❗️☄️⏱️. 👽️♄➕🪵🗼🔥. 😁🍩🚛🤚📴📵🤟🍏🔚🗣💽🥽🕌🥇🅰️🌤🤚😦🍷🧵🆕📐🦐🤚😦📴. In comparison to previously nearly 80 percent of the urban population used the national currency. 89790 days ago many inhabitants fell ill with psychic illnesses. It began a strong pandemic 👑🦠 . Many inhabitants who were older than 91250 days died in the quick tempo. Few ancient inhabitants survived in very bad state. At least, the town dictator Laughing Emoji protected his parents against the bad finance boss Gossip. He did not tell them what cost "gratitude in this Gossip". 79205 days ago several young misers from the Jupiter came to the town. They began with the construction of factories. Laughing Emoji changed more and more to an industrial town. 78475 days ago grew the stinginess of the aliens from the Jupiter so far that they decided the fight of the tax authority. One day the finance boss Gossip was bound in his house by several misers to the chair. He was hit later with several pocket calculators nearly 1000 times. Gossip died after this attack.

Laughing Emoji under misers

Back to top of page

74825 days ago misers from the Jupiter decided to build many dusty factories. 😁〽️🤚👵🈶😍🍖. 😁💘❗️👍️🆕😟🔫👥🌉😍🤚🙅😟🅰️🔫🔌🎗🤚👯‍♂️🤚⏳. 😁🌉🤚⌚🅰️🔫🔌🌌🅰️🙃👩‍⚖️🔌👩‍⚖️🅰️🙏🤩🌗🤝🅰️🤚🕌🤜⏭🈷️🌉5️⃣ 👯‍♂️🤚👆🙅.  But nobody wanted to assume the office.

 

 Laughing Emoji 1.5

 

Thus Presale 2.5, the half-brother of the killed became the town dictator. 36135 days ago Laughing Emoji 1.5 heard about opposition fights in other towns against the misers. That's why he decided to overthrow together with his group the Presale 2.5 from his position. Presale 2.5 could defend himself successfully with his stingy friends. Several Smiles were arrested. 35899 days ago the First Horror Clown found out that in Laughing Emoji the opposition was up to now fruitless. That's why he decided to send his circus army in this town. Circus army began with the firing of pumpkins from the cannon factory. Presale 2.5 was hard met in his office. Also other misers from the Jupiter became seriously injured. Later arrested circus army all misers. The rule of the misers from the Jupiter ended with it in Laughing Emoji. The son of the first long-standing town dictator received after this event a cassette with the recorded applause of the First Horror Clowns. Moreover, the Horror Clown praised him for his big courage. 

Laughing Emoji under Circus Union

Back to top of page

The town already had very good requirements for the joining to the Circus Union. 😁🤳🅰️👩‍⚖️🚮🍖😦🎁👭😦🗣🤡🕌🅰️👁️‍🗨️👠💣🅰️🏃‍♀️🍖🈶🇮🇹🌕📕🤚🧑‍💻️🚯🙏🤙🏛️🍖🔮📞👨‍⚖️📴🚮😁🛠️👂🌗🈷️🌝1️⃣ 👋👩‍⚖️🤡📑👩‍⚖️🏬🤜🚽⛔🎃.

At this time Laughing Emoji 1.5 felt that a little bit underground it happened something. Finally, the ground moved too intensely. This led to the fact that he had to give a new command to his laughing army. His soldiers had to pursue the movements. More and more soldiers and the commander laughed so loud as never before. The Egoists heard laughter of the local population again. Their ears exploded. After some time all Egoists passed away underground. Suddenly the ground calmed down in completely Laughing Emoji. Thereon several locals started to dig out the earth because of curiosity. There they found several corpses of their enemies. When the First Horror Clown found out about that, he sent several awards to the uppermost commander of the laughing army. After this event the uppermost Egoist stroked the town from his map. He felt threatened strongly by the laughing army. His pessimism started to grow upwards. 23725 days ago Laughing Emoji could recover from the conflict.

Back to top of page

 

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Downloads and gifts 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.