Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Emoji Farmers

It is the largest fair in the agricultural sector by the Kingdom in the capital city. Emoji farmers (🧑‍🌾 Farmer) is the leading trade show for agriculture, agricultural machinery, livestock farming and clean energy from the humidity of Emoji and was first on 10202 days ago the fairgrounds of a high tower held, at the time, a young clown from the Circus Country tried to present his bio clock. This failed because of the gigantic imagination of clowns. This largest and most important performance show takes place the Emoji annually on 168 day after the domestic New Year in capital city Emoji SMS instead. As part of the Emoji farmers also take place the trade fair for onion cultivation, hamsters and entertainment veterinary medicine 'Emoji Animals', the exhibition for donkey breeding and donkeys sport, the international trade fair for the mushroom industry, the trade fair for shrimp farming and shrimp industry and the trade fair for renewable and alternative energy through new measures. Many avid farmers from whole universe present their methods at this fair.

Who are the organizers of the trade fair?
Organizers of the domestic leading trade show Emoji farmers are the Ministry of Agricultural Policy and Food of Emoji. This also mixes the Farmers' Association. In addition, all farmers must carry a sign with the heading. Then the following sentence can be identified: "Farmers take care of the healthy nutrition of the population".
👨‍🌾👤🫀🍽️. 👥🏑🍗. 👨‍🌾⚙️⚒️🧑‍💻️, 👨‍🌾💡🧑‍🏭️. 👨‍🌾👤📈🪴🎣⚒️➕🤗. 

What else is there about Emoji farmers to know?
The leading trade fair for Emoji for agriculture, agricultural machinery, hamster breeding, renewable resources and energy from humidity Emoji farmers from about 899 days ago took place on the exhibition grounds of the tower of internationally approved measuring between 902 days and 896 days ago. The largest exhibition Emoji farmers was a great planet continued success in 2899 days ago. Even Misers from the Jupiter came to the fair, so that they could try for free farmer products from all the planets.
At that time, at least 1666 exhibitors from 70 countries were registered at the entry through customs. The exhibition space was so wide that one could easily occupy the area with 879,669 giraffes. 👑😈👨‍🌾🧑‍💻️➕2️⃣ 👥. 👯‍♀️🧺📅🔙1️⃣ . 🙄🥉⚒️3️⃣👤. 🇪🇬👨‍🌾➕🍀➕🌊. 🌏️🐷·➡️➕🌵🇨🇳. 🧾🐴📅1️⃣ 👨‍🌾🍽️👩‍🍼3️⃣ . 👨‍🌾🍽️👩‍🍼💯👥.  ❌️🧺➕🌱🧑‍🏭️, 👥👨‍🌾💯👽. ❌️🧀💣.  Then the army was brought back very fast from their use of Emoji. The cheese farmer feared revenge by the influential miserly peasant. For this reason, he emigrated to Emoji. In other years, the Jupiter alien produced his cheese in Emoji and successfully export to Jupiter. In the future there were no further problems at the fair.
 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Short Stories 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.