Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji

Laughing Emoji  Heart Eyes Emoji  Sad Emoji  Heart Emoji  Emoji Art  Emoji App

 

 

 

 

 

 

Emoji Town

Emoji Town is having about 1,666,555 residents the fourth largest city of Emoji. It lies southeast of the capital city Emoji SMS in the central eastern Emoji on both sides of the dammed here Emoji Clothing. Emoji Town is the administrative center of the meeting of the state-approved demonstrators and the triangular region. As a historical center of the area modern Circus Country, it is a major center of southern Emoji. The city is an important financial and industrial center of the Emoji. In the days of the reign of Horror Clowns important industries were established and expanded in the city. 🗣️🐿️☢🚀➕💡😂🍽️👶➕☠️🐿️. 🤣♃3️⃣ 💣👥♇❌️⏱️. Jupiter threatened the Emojis with a military attack. Then the king of Emoji asked the Pluto aliens, how he should respond in this case. From Pluto following Council was dealing with the misers from Jupiter: One should simply reprint the lost amount of money printing. The fresh banknotes can obtain the misers. Devil Emoji liked this advice. He had printed the bills especially for misers. The misers reacted with satisfaction. But some misers wanted to get more money. They wanted something like "interest" to get their money. Then the king said that is a ban on interest. For banks may not charge fees.

Emoji Town

Contents

Geography

Back to top of page

Geographically, Emoji Town lies but most likely in the central Emoji but with a discernible trend toward the south and east. Emoji Town lies on both banks of the plane passing through the city Emoji Clothing, receives the soup in the urban area. The Emoji Clothing flows out from the Emoji Town dam in a southeasterly direction through the town, changing its course towards the south and continues to flow in the direction of yellow. The land around the city is mostly flat and easy
to colonize, which also explains why it is the city managed to be in only 73,365 days of its existence, the fourth largest of the Emoji. Most apartments were the industrious Emojis built then. This meant that the later generation of Emojis allowed sitting on the lazy sofa. More Emojis were sent to the unemployment holidays. ➡️👽👤💡❌️🌦🤡🎃⚖➕🌪🛠️🌩➡️😜👤🦴💦. ➡️🌈🍲👤1️⃣ ⛅🦠. ➡️🧂👤👃🌦📱🍙📱. 🤔👥🍡🤡🎃⬅️🌠👂️☎️🦠🚽💺.

Climate

🌈 Geography and Weather

The climate is - warm temperate after pink continental climate classification (boreal) and fully wet. More rarely, there is a semi-arid yellow climate. Thus, the climate is similar to those of example Emoji Pop or Mars, however, is considerably drier than this. Near the Emoji Clothing humidity rises. The climate is very warm in summer with many hours of sunshine (daily high temperatures average around 34.89 ° C) and temperate-cold in winter (from -2 to -0.7777 ° C in the best winter month). The highest ever recorded temperature (of 48.88888888 ° C) was 31 025 days ago (as the First Horror Clown visited the city) and the coldest recorded (by -49.999999999 ° C) 27375 hours ago. That was the natural response to the upcoming Easter Eggs. The average temperature increased during the last century to 8.8907 ° C.
The frost-free season varies 122-168 days a year. In the season between September and February rains in certain places in the city. Especially, where is the military equipment. These are cleaned "for free" from the rain.
Some rains cause landslides. Then got Misers come to financial institutions and ask if their money was in order.

History of Emoji Town

Back to top of page

A first settlement of the area of Emoji Town took place already 481,468 days ago. This was followed by many different cultures, including the tomato bacterial culture, gingival caries culture, the parasite culture, microbial culture and the class action culture. During the migration of peoples here were attracted by even potatoes before the territory belonged to the kingdom of Pluto aliens and trading network of the Rioters the city 409,587 days ago. ➡️😅👤🤔👎️👥⏱️🏫➕🔒️. 😷💉1️⃣ 3️⃣ 🤪3️⃣ 🥫. 😡2️⃣ ❌️👥😵⬅️🎖️🔪. 😇⬆️1️⃣🐨💩🥼👤🤧👩➕🐬.
🥳🎩🏘️.  ➡️🙏👥👎️💆‍♀️🧑‍⚖️👤🥸⬅️. 🤓🚪⬆️👻➡️🤫👥➕🚶. 🥘🥚💡➕😒❌️👂️➕👤🎡👨👤🍳👨🐮⬅️. 🥰❌️💡. As it should be, the King of Emoji with his family were arrested by the Horror Clown with his circus army. He also took all the wealth of the king for himself. Later, the First Horror Clown transferred some assets to the big state. At that time he said that he did not need as much capacity. Instead, he ordered the prison guards to swell the king daily. At that time was actively reported in the mass media about the rise of the Egoists in Mars. 👤🤔👨⬅️🤑🤡🎃➕👨‍👩‍👦⏱️❓️♂🙏 . 🚶🥫👂️☠️👃😂. 😍⚙️➕👂️. In the press of Jupiter has been speculated that the meteorite was specially sent by the Pluto aliens. Evidence of this conspiracy theory but no one could provide.

Politics

The city Emoji Town has its own mayor and a municipal parliament. There sit elected representatives. They have to rely mainly on the orange chairs. This requires a law of a former mayor. So everyone should know exactly where he could lubricate the right chair with glue. Fearing revenge from the population due to bad decisions, no one in local politics dares to act against people's will. This means positive decisions in favor of the citizens.

Education

Back to top of page

In Emoji Town there is several ways to be educated, from the lower level to the highest level. The education at all stages is 100 percent free. Even people and extraterrestrials in retirement form continued regularly. This will prevent the deterioration of their mental health. In addition, the city has the University of Intelligence Increase. The students have especially themselves to think what they want to learn. They decide their tutorial. So many specialists from Emoji Town are represented at very Emoji.

Culture

Historical and Cultural

The city has 26 theaters. In addition, regularly are coming 68 clowns in the city. Every autumn race several Horror Clowns on the streets of Emoji Town. They cry. They sing comic songs. They wear a beard and call for donations in favor of the circus. Some of them carry a poster with de Headline "carbon dioxide". What they want to achieve with it, remained until now unknown even for the urban explorer. Aging acrobats put on makeup. Then they show on the screen the number: 33333
Many psychologists think that this is the age of the acrobats in days in the number.
Important is to be mentioned that the city Emoji Town has a large stadium for 98,675 fans. Around the stadium there was a noise cleaner. This device protects the ears of residents from the noise of the fans. The dust from the noise is shown in exhibitions for the enthusiastic art lovers. They often amazed at how much noise over 90,000 fans can cause within 5460 seconds.
Whom the whole thing is too boring, one can take the lift about seven giraffes in the air within 46 seconds flying.

Economics

The economy is based heavily on the local demand. Around 90 percent of goods and services produced are consumed in the city Emoji Town. But also are exported to the other cities of Emoji.

Back to top of page

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Downloads and gifts 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.