Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Emoji Train

Emoji Train is the nationwide railway company. In the state-owned enterprises railway infrastructure and railway transport undertakings are integrated. The headquarters of the operation is located in the capital city Emoji SMS. The state-owned company employs approximately 444,449 employees.

History
Emoji Train emerged after independence from the Circus Country as successor to the circus trains on the territory of today Emoji. Earlier the Horror Clowns were controlled the railway infrastructure in the former Kingdom. In the days of the conflict with the Egoists from Mars the former railroad was severely damaged. At that time, the First Horror Clown had to intervene personally. The important links between the Circus Country and Emoji were professionally damaged. Then the First Horror Clown decided the merciless destruction of the railway in the capital city from Mars. The decision of the ruler was not long in a long time. After 20 hours, the railway of the Martians was completely destroyed. The First Horror Clown also sent his circus army to steal of the material of the railway. The Martians even lost the material in this conflict. The restoration of the railway in Emoji had to be done with an update from the Pluto.

More information about the company
The length of the railway is estimated by experts to a length of 7,843,587,389 lying giraffes. The company uses for its operation only renewable energy sources. 👤💀👩⬅️🎅👑🧔🔙🆕👑👩🥇🇬🇧👤🥂👩⬅️📞❣️⏱️🇬🇧🆕🧓👑👩⬅️👤⬅️😀👤🎅👩⬅️➕🔴🥊👩📜. So it was happened Star Corsairs Dance Award. He wanted to take the train from Emoji to Circus Country. He had at least three times changed. Before the border with the Circus Country train had to stop. Because there are several Horror Clowns came and demanded the vaccination record of all customers. Those who had no vaccination record, had to remain at the border. So many tourists have been harassed by the health authority. Most Emojis know that and have prepared the vaccination card. 👆🇰🇪🍖🤛👸💀🤚👨🤴👊.
In the days of childhood by media entrepreneur Big Face the railway was just newly renovated. At that time he drove from his home town with an old Emoji in the capital city. He remembers very much to this long train ride. 😀🤚🎡🅰️🤚🅰️👸🕌🌓🇮🇴🥂🍖⌚2️⃣ 🈶🍖🅰️🎡🤚🗝👸🅰️🤚🕐👨⏭1️⃣ 🤚🚗.
He informed him that he had problems at the border. Whereupon the customer replied that he had already bought himself a toilet. The Miser responded very upset. After this event, the miser flew to Jupiter. He tried in vain to sell the toilet. So he installed the toilet in his house. Then the miser never decided to cross the border by Emoji by train.
Emoji Train is considered one of the safest in the universe. This is the case because of the good training of staff. The budding railway employees are prepared around 1460 days of their employment.

For the meaning see: 🚆 Train
 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Short Stories 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.