Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Emoji Brain

10,296 days ago Emoji Brain was born as the first child of his parents in the city Emoji Town. At this time, had to flee from the flare launchers his parents. As Emoji Brain was around 1987 days old, he tried to scratch on the television screen again. 📌👨🚽🅰️🧖‍♀️🈶😢👨⬅️🎅➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 👤🧠➕😢 . The cry of the little boy worked here as a modernization of television in Emoji. The small Emoji Brain began to deal with his computer. Since his family had no money for Internet, he had to deal with only the limited contents of the computer. Later than Emoji Brain was 2666 days old, came to power the King Devil Emoji. At that time, Internet was declared a national asset. So every inhabitant was awarded the Internet for 0.12 Bitcoins per year. 🔍🌐💁🎓🆓🍖🌐🧠🔍️ℹ️👤🧑‍⚖️👨🆓. He learned only what was necessary for programming. It was mathematics of Emojis and language Emoji L. His teachers were concerned that Emoji Brain neglected so many subjects. They informed the parents of Brain. In a parent-teacher meeting the teacher wanted to discuss measures against Emoji Brain. Then they agreed to it additional hours in history, forcing geography and other subjects. This did not take advantage. 👨🧠🅰️💻🚽🙁🚯🌐🌤🚽😶🌤💻👤💻️👨😞❌️🔍️📐🦐. As Emoji Brain celebrated his birthday 10 thousand days, he decided on this occasion a whole watermelon to eat. He had himself photographed with the watermelon for a Selfie. Currently his company continues to grow. The company mainly produces software to protect banknotes from certain death in the water. That was the urgent desire of the misers. It happened in recent times too often, that misers lose their bills in the water. Then they dive into the water and are very disappointed that the banknotes were destroyed. Computer games can also be programmed by the company Emoji Brains.

For the meaning see: 🧠 Brain Emoji

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Short Stories 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.