Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

 

 

Ijome Cran

Ijome Cran was a national historian of Emoji. He was born in 54385 days ago in a tent. 29444 days ago he died, among other things, because his energy has been sucked through the vampires.

Cran worked initially in Emoji SMS, was a professor of national history, de facto, Emoji history in a smaller town and a central figure in the national movement. His historic main work is a broad Emojis written history of the old dusty time in eleven volumes. His work appeared on a cold winter 33333 days ago and listed 😶🎗🕐🍕🌓⌚🌗🛑💭🎥. 😄🔖🤚⌚🚯🚮🔣💬🚮👆🅰️🥀🅰️⏳🤬💈🤚⏳.
Cran opposed considers an unified funny stream of history the idea of a separate development the People Hallows of clowns and Emojis. 👋🎉💖*️⃣*️⃣ ⌚️🥇⏱️❌️🛑🤔🎥🆕⏱️❌️🛠️➕💯🌻🧦🔣➕🧦🪡👤.


The First Horror Clown and Ijome Cran
The First Horror Clown left at least 44 soldiers supervise the activities of national historian and control. Moreover, saw the leader of the Circus Country in Cran a competitor. For this reason, there are still rumors that Ijome Cran could have been poisoned by the Allies of the First Horror Clowns. However, these rumors could not be confirmed or denied.
Other historians of modern times think that the First Horror Clown actually would have no interest in an old historian that time already.
 

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Short Stories 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.