Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

PR Emoji

PR Emoji was an artist. She was born 42,340 days ago. At that time, the king always wanted to further promote child slavery. Just 2 days after the birth of PR the king was pelted by angry Emojis with plastic bottles. They were protesting against the planned child slavery. At that time, were children forced to work from the age of 4400 days. This demanded the miserly employer. These were mainly from the Jupiter. After this people and aliens protest the king was very seriously injured. He thereafter remained for several days in an artificial coma. At that time, his son took over the rule in Emoji. The demonstrators demanded the abolition of child slavery. 👆🚽😛🤚🕐💍🤚👭👫➕➡️💍💬👤📺👩💡👸💜🤡👸2️⃣ 👥. He built the strongest army in the universe. He was just in the capital city Emoji SMS traveling with his circus army. Then he saw an extremely large house. He wanted to know who was living as luxurious inside. He ordered his circus army invade the house. He and the circus army stormed the house. Therein they found the miserly Jupiter aliens. The slaves said they wanted to be exempted from these misers. Then the First Horror Clown commanded 👸🕌🤯🤚⛪🤚💷🈶🔵🈶🚋🌉🌥👸🚮🤚🛎. At the age of 40,515 days she died in her sleep. She left behind two children. (A son and a daughter)
Currently her landscape paintings were auctioned for record sums of 1,256,766 local Bitcoins. She focused mainly landscapes and furniture. In addition, PR Emoji recorded for animated films. The king of the land auctioned includes a picture of PR 1333 days ago.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Short Stories 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.