Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji

Laughing Emoji  Heart Eyes Emoji  Sad Emoji  Heart Emoji  Emoji Art  Emoji App

 

 

 

 

Emoji Backpack

This is the story about the island Emoji Backpack. For other meanings see: 👚 Clothing. The Emoji Backpack is an island in the southern Yellow Sea. The Emoji Backpack has an area of 85,964 Tomatoes Boxes and 2,029,468 inhabitants (last census 664 days ago).
Since the conquest of the city Emoji Pop by the Salted Cucumbers from the Emoji 777 days ago. In addition, keep trying to bring the island by land purchases under their control Misers from the Jupiter. But the Salted Cucumbers warn all buyers before buying. They even threaten with the expropriation of the owners. Emoji Backpack has a special position within the Kingdom Emoji.

Emoji Backpack

 

Contents

Geography of Emoji Backpack

Back to top of page

The Emoji Backpack is the largest island in the Yellow Sea. The island hides daily at 5:55 o'clock in the north and east by the Yellow Sea. This phenomenon called the earth researchers as "natural self protection of the Earth from the sea". Deposit Account loves to spend his holidays on the island. Because he wants to finish his entrepreneurial career, he plans to often visit the island. The northern part of the island is flat to gently undulating and forms a mountain landscape, which is irrigated over the West Emoji Backpack channel with water from the Yellow Sea.
In the north of the island lies the Yellow Mountains, which represents not only a geographical obstacle, but also a point of contention between Clowns and Emojis.
While south of the mountains prevail rather temperate climate conditions and especially the winters are much colder, there south of the Yellow Mountains Mediterranean climate, where tropical fruit and pear apple thrive. Many of the farmers complain that stingy Jupiter aliens steal their crops. They even refunded official complaint against the Misers. The elite from the Jupiter calls themselves a compensation for defamation of the political elite in Emoji Backpack. The Salted Cucumbers agreed to expel the misers of the island. A condition presented the king of the Salted Cucumbers equal. The Emojis should leave free mineral resources the poisonous king. But want to get rid Emojis the two sides finally. For this reason, they are looking for allies. Horror Juggler from Circus Country would actually be willing to distribute both sides of the island. But his condition is quite simply the renunciation of independence Emoji. He strives for an union with the funny people.

History

Back to top of page

The designation of the Emoji Backpack derives possibly from the ancient enthusiasm for hiking with backpacks. 🅰️⌚👩‍⚖️🎓🤚👆🗳🥧🍀🤚👭😦🕌🚮. So the island later became a part of the Kingdom Emoji. The Emperor of Mercury Chips Conquerors tried several times to transfer on Emoji Backpack his food revolution. This he did not succeed. The food situation was always excellent on the island. 🍖🅰️🤔🚽🛑👩‍💼🚧🇮🇹😶🧔🅰️⏯🎗🤚🇺🇳. After the defeat of the Martians in this conflict, the First Horror Clown was hailed as greatest hero of all time on Emoji Backpack. At that time many clowns came to this island. They founded many circuses there. Following the decision of the First Horror Clowns the island should the Circus Country belong. Emojis accepted this decision. Although they prefer seeing the island as part of their history. But out of respect for the power of Horror Clowns acceptance was relatively large. Regularly, a delegation from the planet Kepler came and checked the water quality on the island.

Population of Emoji Backpack

Back to top of page

On the island live approximately 2,029,468 inhabitants. Of these, at least 1,237,886 inhabitants have 111,111 planetary Bitcoins on their bank account. The rest of the population belongs to the free movement of citizens. At the free citizens are citizens from other cities of Emoji, who moved to the island.
Among other things, every citizen must have their own apartment. This is written in the local law. This means that the apartment can be used for its own needs for a fee of 12 Bitcoins per year for water, heating, electricity and gas. The apartments can not be rented. Exchange of housing, however, is permitted. This regulation stingy Jupiter aliens should be prevented from doing so, in Emoji Backpack to acquire real estate. In addition, one wants to prevent the loss of purchasing power due to rising rents. This happened in other fields of other planets. There the misers have virtually driven the local population due to high rents in financial ruin.
On the island live many Emoticons, Smiles Faces and Clowns. Other ethnic groups also live on the island or spend their free time there. Especially many swimmers come to the Yellow Sea.

Economics

Back to top of page

The economy of the Emoji Backpack is based mainly on agriculture (fruits, vegetables, corn, poultry) and tourism. The economy is favored by the mild climate on the island. A well-known export article is the Emoji Back to the Future, which is made up to 99 percent on the island. The Salted Cucumbers were very envious of the growing strength of the Circus Country. For this reason, they sent many Bitcoins by Emoji Backpack. The aim is to establish a mood against the Circus Land on the island. So several factories financed by the money of Salted Cucumbers. Poisonous Snake repeatedly stressed that he wants to bring the island's economy under his control. The water supply of the island is mainly via the Yellow Sea.
The water is cleaned at specific locations through modern technology. This means that the tap water is safe to drink in all apartments the island Emoji Backpack immediately and without filters. Here one can choose hot and cold water. The water contains only small amounts of lime. For this, the water contains a lot of sodium and magnesium.
14,235 days ago, city planners were trying to build a nuclear power plant on the island. But most Emojis had very afraid before the construction. For this reason, the city planners had let build the nuclear power plant in their dreams.

Tourism in Emoji Backpack

Back to top of page

61,257 days ago many clowns came to the island. They rebounded very much in the Yellow Sea. In addition, many elite clowns came to the island, so that they could recover from their fans. Therefore they called the island formerly known as "Celebrity Island". This then led to a mass tourism of the paparazzi. They waited very curious about new celebrities on this island. But under the rule of the First Horror Clowns a ban on the promotion of prominence on the island with all hardness was enforced. 🈶⏯🚽🍖👆🥰🅰️🤚😤🤚🅰️🚬🤚.

Back to top of page

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Short Stories 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.