Sweasy26

Emoji Dictionary  Emoji Keyboard  Emoji Meanings  Poop Emoji  Middle Finger Emoji

Laughing Emoji  Heart Eyes Emoji  Sad Emoji  Heart Emoji  Emoji Art  Emoji App

 

 

 

 

 

 

Japanese Emoji

This is the story about town (for other Japanese Emojis, See: 🎋 Japanese signs). The urban area Japanese Emoji is close to the yellow sea completely in the south of the kingdom Emoji. In this area the fishing is very sophisticated. Who would like to work as a fisherman in the kingdom Emoji, comes to Japanese Emoji. Moreover, the town has been liked as a recreation area with the misers from the Jupiter and local Emojis during the last 4444 days very much.

 

 Japanese Emoji

 

Contents

 

Why is the area called Japanese Emoji?

Back to top of page

803,000 days ago visited the town people from today's Japan. They left several old writings. Many archaeologists suppose that some time also Japanese inhabited this area in Emoji. Many historians also found proofs in addition. Thus a book from ceramics was found into Japanese language. Moreover, old Emojis reported that they could defeat the opponents from the planet Venus 298,275 days ago with the help of the Japanese. From gratitude for their help inhabitants decided to honour the Japanese. Thus the city Japanese Emoji was called. At this time still many Japanese lived in the town. Long profited Emojis of their friends from the planet Earth. Moreover, belonged Japanese to the second-most important language in this area. However, some historians also suppose that Japanese called the local population Emoji. That's why the country was also named later thus. But what concerns the name Emojis in general, there are a lot of different opinions. That's why historians and archaeologists research for other possibilities.

Geography of Japanese Emoji

🌈 Geography and Weather

The town has a lot of mountains. Moreover, there exists a spitting volcano. The working hours of the volcano were exactly examined by the geologists. They came in the end that the volcano breaks out triangular golden pieces. The volcano all 76 days makes this. Many misers from the Jupiter come regularly to the nearness of the volcano. They come even 5760 minutes before the next volcano eruption.

 

 Volcano of Japanese Emoji

 

They wait very patiently. Near the volcano a long queue always exists before the next volcano eruption. A mathematician had exactly examined the width and length of the queue in his long-standing study. He came on the number of 12,468 recumbent giraffes length. The width was estimated by him on 456,568 elephants. Many local inhabitants complain regularly of the noise of the waiting misers. The parliament in Japanese Emoji explained to the fact that the volcano was and is an important tourist attraction in the whole town. That's why the city Japanese Emoji cannot renounce so much free advertisement. 🌃❓️🏨🌋. In the town there are according to the local statistics office about 13,578,978,979 trees of every age. The oldest tree was estimated at 1,460,000 days by biologists. Many people, Emojis and extraterrestrials come to the beaches of the yellow sea. Swimming is known as the most important sport in Japanese Emoji.

Population

😁 Smiley

In Japanese Emoji live current about 86898 inhabitants. Most are Emojis. Many Emoticons live here. Also Clowns, Allergies and extraterrestrials from Pluto belong to the inhabitants of the town. Historians try since long time to find out, why no earthlings live in this area. That's why the parliament decided to invest about 30 millions Bitcoins in the suitable research in Japanese Emoji. At least, the population had to print only the suitable money at home. This was the fulfilment of the tax duty. In addition the inhabitants of the town got the suitable paper for bank notes.

History of Japanese Emoji

Back to top of page

The oldest writings were found from the time of more than 803,000 days in the town. As archaeologists wrote in their doctoral theses, at that time many Japanese in this area lived. And they lived relatively long time in this area. Which professions were practiced at that time in Japanese Emoji, is a riddle. At least, the population lived definitely on the fishing and agriculture. Moreover, then blue crocodiles were hunted. Archaeologists found blue crocodiles on an old cup. When first Emojis about 300,000 days ago came to the area, here Japanese already lived. 🔍️☮️➕ 🇯🇵. ⏱️➕. 🆕💗📐🐘⬆️⤵️Japanese Emoji. 298,296 days ago organised Emojis together with the Japanese an opposition movement against Venus. With the help of karate and judo were defeated all criminal extraterrestrials from the Venus. After this event Emojis wanted to learn Japanese. That's why many Japanese became the linguistic teachers. In other towns it was accused of the Emojis in Japanese Emoji that they wanted to give up their own identity. Later extraterrestrials from the Venus tried to occupy the area again. This time they wanted to come to the volcano. There they were defeated by the Japanese successfully. Emojis were very thankfully to the Japanese for their help. Thus it was a long time over and over again. Extraterrestrials from the Venus came to Japanese Emoji and another conflict began. Several times Japanese saved Emojis from the extraterrestrials from the Venus. 219,365 days ago Japanese lost their interest to the whole area. They started to leave Japanese Emoji. More and more the population of the Emojis grew in the town.

Conquest by Neptune

Back to top of page

213,525 days ago the prince of Neptune decided to send his army in the direction of the planet Halloween. By chance the flying saucer landed in Japanese Emoji. Extraterrestrials from the Neptune were interested very much in the volcano eruption in this area. At that time they exactly decided to examine the volcano. They discovered the flying golden pieces. That's why the prince from Neptune got to know about that. He commanded to hold Japanese Emoji completely under the control of Neptune.

 

 Japanese Emoji under Prince of Neptune

 

213,489 days ago the whole area was conquered by the extraterrestrials from the Neptune. They were interested above all in the golden pieces from the volcano. That's why they established a big and long wall all around the volcano. They stopped the local population from coming to the volcano. For the protection of the volcano the prince of Neptune allowed to supervise nearly 40405 soldiers. An admission ban applied for Emojis to the volcano. ⛔🪖♆ The prince decided to send other 35000 soldiers to Japanese Emoji. In the meantime, the inhabitant collected several small golden pieces. When he wanted to leave the area around the volcano, he was arrested by the soldiers of Neptune. They took away his golden pieces from him. After this event the prince from the Neptune ordered the construction of a prison for local disobedience. 188,340 days ago a well organised army of the Generous came to Japanese Emoji. They attacked several buildings of the rulers from the Neptune. Many houses were destroyed. The prince of the Neptune came at that time personally to the town. He was angry very much at the destruction. He wanted to fight against the Generous. At that time a long war between both sides began. At this time extraterrestrials from Pluto shot a modern bomb in the direction of Japanese Emoji. The whole army of the extraterrestrials from the Neptune was killed completely. In Pluto the progress was celebrated. In Neptune the prince decided the entire retreat from Japanese Emoji. 146,000 days ago the last extraterrestrials from the Neptune emigrated from Emoji.

The mighty tax authority of the Saturn aliens

Back to top of page

144,000 days ago more and more extraterrestrials from the Saturn started to come to Japanese Emoji. They founded small enterprises. Moreover, they learnt actively Japanese here. The business development of the town experienced big growth. At the same time Saturn wanted to take income from this town. That's why the construction of a castle began. The castle became the highest building in the whole town. At that time the Saturn's mayor of the Japanese Emoji decided the levy.

 

 Japanese Emoji under Saturn

 

The aim was the control of all income of the local population. 👹👈👆🕌🚯👫🈶👈💁🥈🌗🤚👆9️⃣0️⃣ 📨. 🅰️🖕⛱🏭🙁〽️🤚👩‍💻🥶😛🍖🚄👥🅰️🏞👩‍⚕️👩‍💻🙃. 👺↗️👩‍💻💮🏠🚽👠🤚🏭🅰️🕌🈷️➕🤚🅰️💌👩‍💻🙃👆.

Japanese Emoji-connection to the Circus Kingdom

Back to top of page

89790 days ago the town joined to the Circus Kingdom. The misers from the Jupiter were active above all as employer in the town. That's why there were no problems with the ruling Acrobats. 83950 days ago After Adverb with his family came from the Easter Egg Country to Japanese Emoji. 👤👨🔎👤👨⬅️ 🔬. Many Emojis recommended to learn After Adverb and his family first really well Japanese. He and his family intensely started to learn Japanese with a local Emoji. Just at this time the ruler of the Circus Kingdom visited Japanese Emoji with his subordinated. The ruling Acrobat decided to introduce the Circus Language as a main language in the town. After Adverb had to learn with his family now still the Circus Language. While his family had trouble with the second language, After Adverb learnt the second language thanks to his diligence relatively fast and well. Most inhabitants had big trouble to learn the Circus Language. There After Adverb decided to teach the Circus Language the Emojis. He opened a linguistic school. Moreover, he intensely started to work on a dictionary. After long work he had published his first version Japanese-Circus Language.

 

 Language School in Japanese Emoji

Quell Queen was the wife of the stingy factory owner for golden processing in Japanese Emoji. She wanted to profit from the sales of the new dictionary financially. 👤👨🔄👤👩⬅️ 🏭️ 👤👩⬅️📐🐘📕. 78475 days ago After Adverb had the biggest linguistic school in Japanese Emoji. At that time he also had own paper factory. In his paper factory above all his dictionaries were printed. Quell Queen wanted to take over the shops from the successful After Adverb. For this purpose she engaged a detective. The detective should make friends with After Adverb. Moreover, the detective should find out what After Adverb would exchange his linguistic school and paper factory for. In this time After Adverb had many sleepless nights. He had a big problem that hardly somebody could substitute for him from his family professionally.

Though his sons and daughters were able to do the Circus Language and Japanese, but at a deep level. When the detective about these problems from After Adverb found out, he tried to persuade him to the sales of both enterprises. After Adverb thought that it was a good idea. ➡️ 👤👨⬅️ 💡. After Adverb celebrated his political success in Japanese Emoji. Then he transformed his linguistic school and his paper factory into a joint-stock company. He headlined all shares on all his members of the family. He remained the uppermost manager and chief accountant of his company. He invested less and less time for the work as a linguistic teacher. 78046 days ago After Adverb went to the yellow sea. He started to fish. After adverb fell in love with the fishing. He thought that the detective was right. 👤👨 🙏💰👤👨⬅️ 🏬. 👤👨🤔 👤👨👐 👤👨⬅️🔠🏫➕ 📜 🏭️ 👤👨⬅️ 👪️. She started to talk with him about the languages of Japanese Emoji. Moreover, Quell Queen told him that she teaches with pleasure languages. She told After Adverb simply fairy stories. When he heard about that, he thought of engaging her as a linguistic teacher. 🏃‍♂️5️⃣ 🧬🏆️2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣4️⃣ ➕👀❌️👹⤵️👆⬆️🖕❌️🤔❓️. He started to spread several advertisements everywhere in Japanese Emoji. ⏱️👨‍🎓️ ⤵. 78000 days ago announced more and more Emojis as missed at the police in Japanese Emoji. This led to a riddle. 🏫🔠👨‍🏫 ⤵️. When the husband of Quell Queen came to his factory to Japanese Emoji, he was arrested by the police. Then he had to go for the kidnapping of the inhabitants for 12346 days in the prison. However, the miser could not endure the life in the prison. 77789 days ago Quell Queen came to her husband to the prison and shot him with a milk gun.

 

 Quell Queen and Miser in Japanese Emoji

 

In Japanese Emoji puzzled all inhabitants who shot the miser in the prison. This time Quell Queen tried to make her son from the first marriage to the factory owner in Japanese Emoji. For this purpose she went to the office for economy and allowed to fake the documents. She faked above all the testament of her second husband (factory owner whom she shot). There nobody noticed the forgery. Thus her son became the new factory owner. After this event she calmed down.  69350 days ago ill After Adverb in growing nose. His nose became suddenly longer than his fingers together. At this time his oldest grandson took over the guidance of the linguistic school and the paper factory. After Adverb had to operate his nose. The operating doctor was the niece of Quell Queen. 👤👨😌👤👨⬅️ 🤒, 👤👨🔍️📰 ➕👤👨⬅️ 📰. 65700 days ago After Adverb was honored by the mayor of the Japanese Emoji for his life works. Finally, he helped the town with the new language. 63145 days ago the modern harbor was built by Japanese Emoji from the star architect Out Queen. Out Queen was the grandson of Quell Queen. 👍️❓️👨‍✈️❌️💬⏱️👥🍖⬅️🛑➡️💌. 👤👨👮➕🪖. Many Emojis fought against the army and police. They wanted to flee from Japanese Emoji.

 

Japanese Emoji under Horror Clowns

Back to top of page

After some days the acrobats lost the power in their country. Thus the First Horror Clown took over the whole rule. Moreover, he allowed to examine the terms of employment exactly with microscope and telescope. 34310 days ago the First Horror Clown decided to use the town as a recreation area. 👤👨 📦️➡️ 👤👨⬅️ 🎪 🪖. The First Horror Clown commanded this when he looked at the face of Out Queen about 66 minutes. 33580 days ago the First Horror Clown examined the curriculum vitae of Out Queen. He noticed that Out absolutely contrary politics pursued. That's why the First Horror Clown commanded the shooting of Out Queen with water pistol. Moreover, soldiers had to throw four pumpkins on Out Queen. All enterprises of Out Queen were automatically transferred to the First Horror Clown. The ruler also considered the town of Japanese Emoji to Horror Clown Emoji to rename. However, the local population wanted to leave the honour to the Japanese. That's why he had to place this name somewhere differently. 33288 days ago the First Horror Clown ordered the construction of several curative houses in completely Japanese Emoji. 👤👨 📞🤑. Then he sent Sum Mon as a sole candidate as a mayor of Japanese Emoji. Sum Mon became the mayor of the town. Sum Mon was a qualified ophthalmologist. Moreover, he also worked as a Japanese teacher in Circus Country. Sum Mon became famous when he renounced his inheritance by the height of 2 millions Bitcoins publicly. Sum Mon donated his inheritance in favour of good education for poor children. Sum Mon was known for the First Horror Clown as the right model for the society.

 

 Japanese Emoji: Sum Mon donates Money

 

In contrast to the extraterrestrial from the Saturn or the misers from the Jupiter who were interested themselves always only in own enrichment. Horror Clown called Sum Mon as a right model for the society of the Circus Union. He was the initiator of free health controls for all inhabitants of the town. The misers from the Jupiter felt threatened economically by Sum Mon. 🗣️👽❓️💬👤🕌👨⬅️🫀🔣👂️🛠️➕👤🎃🥶👨💬👥🏭️⬅️. 👨👤👨❌️👎👽🤳♂➕🧑➕👽🤳♂👐🎃🎃⛼. 22630 days ago the Second Horror Clown decided to connect the Japanese Emoji to the geographical situation in Emoji. At this time James Adverb worked as a deputy of the mayor Sum Mon. The popularity of the town as a recreation area of the Second and Third Horror Clowns was known under other inhabitant very much. 21900 days ago the urban fishing was promoted by the mayor actively. 👩‍✈️🚽🔰👈👩‍⚕️💅🏣💼🤚🏯🇯🇵💅🎎🚇🅰️👣🈁💅🇯🇵🈂🚇👈🅰️🈷👌😦🈶🕌🇯🇵🅰️🈯👈👩‍💼💅. 🉐💅🌉🅰️🈹🅰️🚯🍞⏯🈚🅰️🈲🍖🤚🉑⏯🇮🇹🈸. 10920 days ago the spirit of Sum Mon had to leave his body definitively. Sum Mon died at the age of 46999 days in Japanese Emoji. James Adverb was appointed the mayor of the town by the Last Horror Clown.

Japanese Emoji under Devil Emoji

Back to top of page

After the death of the Last Horror Clown and some time afterwards James Adverb was an advocate of the postarrival of the former king of Emoji. He organised many old newspapers for the fight against the dictators. When Devil Emoji became king of the country, he thanked for the application of James Adverb. 🚯😅🅰️👩‍💻😈😛🤚🈴🔟㊗👫㊙🌉🈺🅰️🈵👩‍⚕️. The golden pieces of the volcano are processed to flying saucers. In the lovely saucers everybody may fly. The volcano is supervised by the police. Thus misers from the Jupiter in the theft of the golden pieces are prevented. Japanese  is a very important language also even today in Japanese Emoji. This town has this language as only in the whole kingdom as an official language.

Economy

Fishing and linguistic schools belong to the most important main focuses of the town. Moreover, there are many golden processing factories. Also the agriculture produces healthy products, above all water melons, pumpkins, apples and pears. In the meantime, several newspapers exist into different languages in Japanese Emoji. The town is visited by many tourists. Most tourists want to swim in the Yellow Sea. But there are also tourists who want above all to the volcano. Besides, they are supervised with video cameras.

Tourist attractions

The old tax authority of the Saturn-extraterrestrials is called interesting place for tourists. It is a matter also the special architecture of the town to admire. The amusing house stands quite northern. The house served some time for religious purposes. There are several museums in the town. Also the urban archive is known as visit-worth. In the museums are the different findings which Japanese and other inhabitants of Japanese Emoji left in the course of the time. Other places of interest are still prepared by the censorship authority exactly on their public publication.

Back to top of page

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Horror Clown  Downloads and gifts 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.