Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Enable Emoji-interview

Enable Emoji is the uppermost boss of the enterprise 3,563,746 in Emoji Copy Paste. This company specialized for the distribution and trade with the urban photocopiers. The profit of the enterprise grew during the last 364 days strongly. Many investors stood after the announcement of the profit in the queue.

The other can buy of course shares of our enterprise if they are interested in a dividend. But the price lies luckily quite clearly more than 236 local Bitcoins per share. Enable Emoji could realize quite full profits with the dividends and the share sales. On account of the success many journalists wait for an appointment with Enable Emoji. The extraterrestrial Sweasy26 met the uppermost boss of the company in a confidential bunker. 👵🤚🍖🤙🤔🇮🇹🕌🅰️. Enable Emoji requires other patience from his interviewer. The uppermost boss must call an electrician. With the outpatient clinic there came several electricians. They began the treatment of the outlets. Meanwhile, apologized Enable Emoji with Sweasy26 for the unexpected event.

 

Sweasy26: Mr. Emoji, 3,563,746 has increased acquisition-partly not only the turnover on 868 percent, but also the operating result about 273 percent. The additional purchase of 6,473,653 is up to now a successful story. 6,473,653 market was successful in the Venus'. How did the commercial transaction run in the photocopier market in the kingdom Emoji?

Enable Emoji takes his successful income statement: The inquiry for the photocopiers from Emoji Copy Paste has clearly risen during the last days. Many enterprises and Emojis realize that a life is 🔁🤚🅰️👊👵.

Of course we had to obey the local laws. One day we got several complaints. This happened in Emoji Meaning. 🍖🈶🅰️👑👊🅰️.

You did not know at the beginning that in Emoji Meaning is the law of the thrift about all laws. Or if you specially looked for a very big conflict.

Which of these statements applies?

Enable Emoji looks very nervous. He urgently wants to drink 5 gigabytes of water. He calls his private servant. The servant brings several bottles with water to the uppermost boss. 🤔🇮🇹🕌🅰️🔁🤚.

12 days ago began the sales of the photocopier Emojio Pi. How did the customers react to the presentation of the new product?

Enable Emoji calls his servant. The servant should bring him at least 6 servings of a healthy salad. After the uppermost boss received his servings, he started to speak:

Emojio Pi is 🤚🍖👨🚶🔙🍖🚽🅰️🦊🆕🅰️🚯.

 

Well. But why did the new photocopier Emojio Pi cause an explosion of the outlet?

Enable Emoji gets a shield from his backpack. He defends himself with it: 🤚👊🅰️👊🌗🈷️🅰️👊🈶🗜💼🏙👨👮‍♀️🉐➕💼.

Which photocopiers have to get good chances into the top 10 of the bestselling ones?

Enable Emoji looks the pictures of different models:

I think that the model with the name 🤚🍷🅰️🏦🖕🖨🅰️🏞🏦🕌🍷🈶🈚.

Beside the photocopiers your enterprise also sells Smartphones. How do you see the next generation of the Smartphones?

Enable Emoji rubs his hands: I think that in close future a revolutionary device comes on the market. For this purpose 3,563,746 has signed a cooperation contract with several software developers.

The aim is quite clear, own Smartphone from our production. I may not betray the name of the device because of the trade secret. But our marketing experts already rub themselves the hands on the next marketing.

Does your enterprise plan to organize somewhere other problems?

Enable Emoji defends himself with his shield: Certainly we pose no problems.

We want to develop only our success clearly. I must say that we have learnt from our mistakes a lot. That's why we condemned our marketing experts to the study of the home laws. They also exactly had to study all local laws. The new marketing strategy is harmless. Nobody is damaged. I had to confirm this personally in the capital city with my written signature. That's why I will exactly check every marketing strategy with my eyes and my nose.

886 days ago your enterprise launched a subscription for ink cartridge for photocopier. In this manner you wanted to reach a stronger customer loyalty. How do you judge the development?

Enable Emoji looks in his successful income statement some figures: Thanks to this subscription we have bound 44678 new customers nationally to our trading venture. 🤚🎣🐠👋🤜🦊🍖📺🤚🤝🇮🇹🚽🅰️👨🆔🈶🇮🇹.

 

The segment of the repair of the photocopiers had to register a clear decline.

Has the general quality of the photocopiers become better?

Enable Emoji gets a tear wiper from his bag: Unfortunately, the manufacturers had to improve the quality on the pressure of the authorities. The reason was that photocopiers may pose only problems in favour of the electricians. However, the manufacturers may make worry folds to our enterprise. That's why we want to produce our own Smartphone.

 

Will 3,563,746 take part in other markets?

Enable Emoji looks at the business plan of the enterprise: I do not know by this second. But I think that our company could take up maybe also pocket calculator of the future in the assortment. Maybe we must exactly examine first our competitors with the telescope. I think that we should fly to Pluto. There we look what we could still need here in Emoji. But with the present development of a company I am very contented.

No miracle many enthusiasts wait to buy our shares urgently.

 

Other takeovers planned?

Enable Emoji points at the successful income statement: This is our trade secret. Other takeovers are certainly always possible from my view. But these enterprises must fit to our company and my strategy. Such questions are discussed in the narrow circle under the enterprise guidance. Outsiders may not know this.

 

Suddenly the interview is interrupted by electricians.

They say that the repair of the outlets and the photocopier are concluded. Thereon Enable Emoji runs to his photocopier. He starts to copy all desired documents. After some time he points proudly at the high pressure quality:

See. Emojio Pi is the best photocopier of the today's time.

The uppermost boss shows to the extraterrestrial Sweasy26 quite proudly. The interviewer agreed to him.  In this optimistic point Sweasy26 decided to finish the interview.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.