Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

History of Emoji Meanings

Here is the history of the city Emoji Meanings.

 Emoji Meanings

Medieval

In the early Middle Ages different people lived in the area of the today's Emoji Meanings: 🍐🐗🥤➕👥🏛️🔎➕🐷🔪👥🐷🔪⏱️🥇👣📅. This time a house exploded near the sports field. Completely Emoji Meanings heard the explosion. All Emojis ran from their houses on the street. Nobody understood, why it was suddenly so dark at 14:00 o'clock as if it was now evening. 🐻➕👫👩‍⚖️🤚🌉😶👫⌚🌓🐾🅰️📅. Three clairvoyants who tried no contact with the dead people were released. Later they told in the mass media what they experienced on the sports field. The uppermost researcher forbade to his remaining researchers to go this way again. The footprints are examined by analyses in the lab regularly. Up to now, however, the success remained the researchers only in their night dreams. Later the city long time belonged to the Circus Kingdom. Venus aliens and other extraterrestrials called the city Emoji Meanings. The age of the city is estimated at several hundred thousand of days from historians. Because the contact with the ghosts remained fruitless, nobody can make specifics. Also the trust in the modern technology cannot be of use a lot.  Most historians believe that the modern Emoji Meanings about 328,500 days in the today's area of the Emoji exist.

 

Contents

 

Why is the city called Emoji Meanings?

Several historians in days of yore even at the expenses of the taxpayers dealt a whole life long with the city name. A theory was the name of a castle. The castle was built by the Generous. This was called immediately like the city. Other researchers suppose here an Emoji with the surname Meanings. There are at least 26 theories to the naming of the city. Because the contact failed with the old ghosts, Emojis must choose a theory for themselves. 🇮🇹🉐❌👙💆‍♀️👤⬅️👀❌👙❌️⏯🇮🇹😄🤙🌉❌👤👙🚯🤟📽1️⃣ 🤚🇮🇹🕌👩🎵➡️➕👤🎞️1️⃣ ❌️🚯. Now they understood, why the city was called so. Almost every inhabitant was called in the past Mr. or Mrs. Meanings.  This taken down all visitors of the time machine thus in their books. After several talks with the inhabitants they said goodbye to the past of the city. They returned in their time. With the accumulated information the interest rose in the kingdom Emoji to voyages with the time machine.

 

Emoji Meanings in the time before the Horror Clown

90678 days ago Saturn-extraterrestrials built several houses and castles in the city. They wanted to enslave the local population in their favor. As a sign of their strength they built the biggest castle for the purpose of the levy. All Emojis of the city had to be controlled every month by these castle owners. They had to indicate all their profits quite honestly. From that 80 percent of the income of the population were taken away. Moreover, Saturn had stationed its army in Emoji Meanings. 🪖🎪🎖🥃🍎💣️🎪📦️➡️🎪🪖🎖🤚🥃🍏💣🎌🎪. This lasted as long as to some Emojis connected themselves to the Horror Clowns. This led later to the loss of power of the misers in the whole kingdom. Some Emojis began the civil war.

Emoji Meanings after civil war

Before the First Horror Clown reached the city Emoji Meanings with his circus army, several protests and demonstrations began against the mighty misers from the Jupiter. After the king of Emoji was stripped of power by the circus army and the First Horror Clown, the First Horror Clown decided to make the city Emoji Meanings the capital of the whole Emoji. 🗣😶1️⃣🛑🏭👋⏳🔍👩‍💻🤟🅰️➕🌌🏭😅🤲📅🤟🛑⌚🗝. After the defeat of the Martians in Emoji rose the good reputation of the First Horror Clowns. To build up more and more people and extraterrestrials tried to have good contact with the Horror Clown. 😄💬1️⃣👋🛑🏢➕👋🔍️➡️🚂👤➕🎯🏢➕⬆️📅➡️💣👤🥫🛑⏱️🧓. They had working duty up to the age of 22629 days for male and female Emojis. Thus the First Horror Clown wanted to prevent a collapse of the economy.

 

Emoji Meanings as a capital of the Emoji under Horror Clown

At the command of the First Horror Clown many Emojis had to build new houses and flats in the city. The Horror Clown pursued this politics very actively. He tried to extinguish the recollections of the rule of the kings. That's why he emphasized the importance of Emoji Meanings as the first capital in the union with the Circus Country as a representative's city of the Emojis. At that time about 844,445 inhabitants lived in the city among them also of different nationality.

Egoists and Easter Eggs in Emoji Meanings

The ego of the Mars aliens grew again very strongly. They could not be content with their former defeat. They decided to occupy a very big city professionally. At that time the First Horror Clown analyzed the map of the world in his office. 27375 days ago Easter Eggs from Mars came to Emoji Meanings. 🥚🗿🦘🤳⤵️. 👫🌉🤟😕🤲👐👯🙂🌌👯‍♂️🤨💼. 🌓⌚🗜🈶. The financial damage by the Egoists amounted to about 67 billions local Bitcoins. The reconstruction of the city lasted several years after the conflict. Even the king Devil Emoji still had to rebuild some buildings again at his command. He called this also as a reason that the city cannot become a capital.

Emoji Meanings during the reconstruction

24090 days ago the reconstruction of the city began. In the city several houses and flats were built at the command of the First Horror Clowns. Moreover, the railway station was built again. Emoji Meanings got several schools and universities. The mayor of the city was instructed to the construction of so-called optimism houses. Therein joy and optimism were promoted for the future actively. For the Horror Clown it was important to improve the mood in the population regularly. This is why he decided to carry out several laughing exercises daily. At his command every Emoji and other people might laugh in the union daily about 11 minutes. This was made during the working hours. The boss had to inform this the employees. It is time to laugh. Many employers noticed that the productivity clearly rose.

Emoji Meanings after the independence of the Circus Country

When the Last Horror Clown died, a very big grief began to his honor. Many Emojis saw their future negative. There nothing remained to them to laugh. They supported the government of the dictators by the majority. Most inhabitants of the city to expected situation like at the times of the misers if the king came into power again. At the beginning of his period of office the current king Devil Emoji wanted to go forward again in such a way, as his great-grandfather. But finally he could do nothing worse. When Devil Emoji came into power, many inhabitants from Emoji Meanings fled abroad. This led to a reduction of the population in the city. The mayor decided the reintroduction of the laughing law 6677 days ago. Many employers refused at the beginning. Nevertheless, Emojis may laugh in Emoji Meanings since some time again about 11 minutes. After the conquest of Emoji Pop the Salted Cucumbers also try to get this city under their control. Publicly the government of the king Poisonous Snake denies every attempt. The rumours come from his opponents. Moreover, the city every year celebrates its own birthday. On this day many Emojis from other towns of the kingdom come to the celebration. The party is as one biggest in the funny country.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories  Horror Clown   

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.