Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Interview with Mrs. Onk linguistic teacher from Japanese Emoji

Mrs. professor Plo Onk studied several languages. She made a master work in the area " Languages of Japanese Emoji". Later she did a doctorate in the area of the Japanese culture. Moreover, she wrote a special doctoral thesis on the subject "Development of the Japanese language in her hometown Japanese Emoji". She celebrated herself as the best Japanese teacher of the kingdom. Even the mind of the linguistic school founder's After Adverb congratulated the professor Plo Onk so loud that several historians came to the honouring with a tempo of 78 terabytes per hour. Alien Sweasy26 spoke with the successful linguistic teacher from Japanese Emoji.

 

Mrs. Prof. Plo, something has changed during the last days in the linguistic education system Emoji?

Plo Onk must look in her Internet browser for a not censored answer:

A law from the year of death of the Last Horror Clowns would be to be mentioned. This has led to a decentralization of the linguistic education, so that the smaller villages have now the sovereignty about that. 🚸🅱️⏳👮‍♀️🤲🌉🅰️🗝👩🌓🤳🇭🇹🚽. 

 

How many students may be teached in the linguistic schools at the same time? How big are the school classes?

Professor Plo Onk needs just a WC paper. She still takes her fountain pen and writes something on the WC paper. After 446 seconds she answers:

The situation here is not quite uniform. In the elementary schools girls and boys are already completely separated from an age of 2222 days. For this purpose even several dividing walls were built. Some psychologists could prove by several studies that thus the languages could be better learnt. 🧒🌉1️⃣ 🤚🈶🤲🅰️💔🗝👩💅🤚🅰️🤚🈶🕌👪.

 

How do you judge the linguistic education of the female Emojis in compare to the male Emojis?

Professor Plo Onk drinks six glasses of a yellow drink. Finally, after 21 minutes she answers this question. This time, fortunately, she needs no aid.

🔚💔⬆️➕🔍️🚆🧓👤👩🆕🥇⤵️🇭🇹👩.

This is very interesting, Mrs. professor.

Why do women better learn Japanese and men better the official national language?

What is your opinion and observation in this area?

Professor Plo Onk looks in a local search engine for a suitable answer. On the Internet she finds an answer. After 120 seconds she answers this difficult question:

I think that Japanese is better and easier for clever women. Emoji L is rather a language for men. 🧒➕1️⃣ ⬆️🥫👥➡️🧓👤👩❌️🚘️🚆🗣️🆕🏠️.

 

You also more and more teach at the private linguistic school of Japanese Emoji.

Your school is valid as an elite linguistic school. Many students learn Japanese within 122 days. Most students come from rich layers of the Jupiter.

Can you explain to us your teaching method?

Professor Plo Onk looks frightened at the extraterrestrial Sweasy26 and answers:

This is my biggest business secret. 🌹♥️♨️🙌🏻💯‼️💯🙌🏻♨️♥️🌹♥️♨️🙌🏻💯‼️💯🙌🏻♨️♥️🌹🌹♥️♨️🙌🏻💯‼️💯🙌🏻♨️♥️🌹🌹♥️♨️🙌🏻💯‼️💯🙌🏻.

 

How much linguistic education costs in your private school?

Onk must look on the Internet for school fees.

Most students pay according to learning duration and level between 324 Bitcoins for one week and 1673 Bitcoins. Who would like to write a linguistic dissertation into Japanese, already pays 24789 Bitcoins. This is very important for our accountancy. Finally, the profit is distributed among the linguistic teachers every second Thursday of one month directly


Children in Japanese Emoji must learn because of the language examination a lot and have little time to the play. Do you not think that creativity also needs personal freedom?

Professor Onk throws her WC paper on the ground and explains the connections:

I also think that personal freedom is important. The biggest problem in Japanese's Emoji is that children start to learn several languages already in the elementary schools. In comparison to the Circus Language, Emoji L is much related.

 

In what do you see today the biggest problems in the linguistic education?

Professor Onk interrupts the conversation. She must write just an SMS to her daughter. Then she considers a good answer.

In Japanese Emoji one believes, it is important to be able to do at least two languages as a mother tongue. Hence, one undertakes everything to achieve this aim.

 

What does this have for concrete results?

Professor Onk interrupts the interview. She exactly wants to read the answer of her daughter.

After 68 seconds she answers:

Among the rest, the whole system has led to the fact that there are children over and over again who learn the school material in the preparatory courses in the learning institutes. Finally, most inhabitants want to be able to do both languages virtually the dictionary. I think that it deals with the history of After Adverb a lot.

Sweasy26 thanks the professor Plo Onk for the interesting interview with exact backgrounds on the subject linguistic schools in particular from Japanese Emoji.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.