Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Letter Emoji Interview

Letter Emoji was born 27010 days ago in Alien Emoji. He wanted to become in his childhood absolutely an author. He practiced daily in his childhood the writing of letters always before falling asleep. His parents had to switch off even the electricity, so that Letter Emoji went to bed, finally. Because Letter Emoji had to go to school. That's why he became nervous always every morning a little bit. So he was touched at school with funny looks. While the school breaks Letter Emoji rather remained in the school room. He wrote spontaneous stories about animals and other up to now unknown beings. Some researchers try to find regularly these beings somewhere. Up to now they are easy on an intensive search.
Letter Emoji describes with pleasure in his stories special beings which he gets from his memory card from his brain. One day a researcher rich in imagination stated that all beings of Letter Emoji should live somewhere. But he could provide no written evidences. Letter Emoji praised Poop Emojis with their opposition in Poop Emoji against the criminalisation of the moneymaking. 11111 days ago Letter Emoji got a cat as a present for his new book of the manager of the publishing company. The news about the death of the Third Horror Clowns achieved Letter Emoji in the middle of the writing of his biography about the ruler of the Circus Union. The death of the Third Horror Clowns shocked Letter Emoji at that time. ⏳🅰️🙅🤚.
On account of his VIP's status the extraterrestrial Sweasy26 had to invite the successful author from Alien Emoji absolutely to an interview. Letter Emoji ordinarily has very little time for interviews and other things in the life, except of course to the writing.
 

Mr. Emoji, you were at the age of 8040 days in south Mars. Are you able to do the language of south Mars still?
Letter Emoji takes an old dictionary from his green pocket and looks for a word on the language of south Mars: ⏳🤬🚽👮‍♀️🍖🅰️🦟⏳.

You also wrote books about flying mosquitoes. Why you chose mosquitoes?
Letter Emoji is helpless: I never wanted to be a biologist. Nevertheless I had in a warm summer at least 124 mosquitoes in my house on the fly. So I wanted to get rid of my experience with the mosquitoes in my book. This helped me. This book series were also particularly successful in the county of the Vampires. Although any mosquito in the queue, to me to bite, I was finally not evil to them. At least I could then celebrate in the country of the Vampires very big success.
 

Letter Emoji gets an A7 sheet from his pocket and starts to write a letter to unknown person. Then he draws a big nice mosquito. Then he explains this writing as a love letter to his former 124 mosquitoes.
Suddenly the mailman knocks at the door. He says that he had a lot of letters for Letter Emoji. He gets nearly 11 gigabytes in letters for the author from his pocket. Then there disappears the mailman from the space. He loudly says: Finally, I am made easier by so many letters. Letter Emoji looks at the beginning the names of the senders. At the end he noticed that he got many fan letters of the descendants of 124 mosquitoes.

You also received several honouring for your screenplays in Movie Emoji. Had you seen certain books rather for an honouring, than the winners?
Letter Emoji must switch on his ears: Certainly I had another stories of myself rather than the winners. However, finally the jury and the well-chosen participants of Movie Emoji decides on the presentation. Moreover, the censorship authority must exactly examine which candidates the kingdom Emoji may accept for the honouring.

How do you prepare for the next story?
Letter Emoji must look in his brain for an answer. Suddenly the list of the answers shows nearly 222 results: 🅰️🇰🇵👮‍♀️⏯🤚🈶👩‍🏫🌉🎓🇰🇵🥊🤝😛🅰️😄🇮🇴🚇🇰🇵👮‍♀️⏭🚶‍♀️🗳🎓🚮🅰️🙉🈶🕌🚯🚮🎓⚠️🚮👩‍⚖️🤚.

By your 25555 life days you received an invitation from the Neptune. There one wanted that you express yourselves on your birthday. What happened in Neptune at that time?
Letter Emoji looks for Neptune in his off-line blog: There I spoke about my near-death experience. At the end I received a quiet applause from the audience. Then I celebrated my life in my newest book in writing.

After the answer of this question the extraterrestrial Sweasy26 thanks the famous author orally. Then Letter Emoji says goodbye.

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.