Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

If Emojis are damaged by unauthorised actions

On Friday lawyers wanted to deal with the subject "Liability for damages in Emoji". The question was: If somebody damages to an Emoji or other inhabitant of the kingdom by unauthorized actions how the law book of the Emojis should react to it?
In this case a lawyer from his experience wanted to tell the other occupational colleagues: An alien from the Saturn stole a pink vehicle of an Emoji at 12:00 o'clock of a bright day. 🏞️ 👤👩⬅️ 🚘️ 🛒. 😁😀➕ 👽️ 👀👽️🪐🥡🚘️. Later the thief by the stolen car had an accident on the border between Emoji and the Circus Country. The car suffered a total loss. 👮🚝➕🏚. By his unauthorized action the alien from the Saturn wanted to be able to apply for asylum in a prison of Emoji. The thief from the Saturn explained this to the authorities Emojis.
For the owner of the car it was problematic to sue the thief for compensation.
⏱️🪐👀😀😉:
§ Who damages to an Emoji or other inhabitant of the country intentionally or negligently, the person is automatically obliged to the substitute without discussions.
🧑🏽‍⚖️🙏🗯️: The horse driver was injured by an accident of an Emojis in the journey with the horse in Middle Finger Emoji by other Emoji fatally. At that time another Emoji with a donkey went in the same direction. Both Emojis had a collision. 😉☠️🐴. 😀👤👨⬅️. 👮‍♂️❗️ 🔎😀. 🧑‍⚖️🏥💊🧑🏽.
An animal rights activist among the present lawyers asked:
How should courts react in Emoji to violence against animals?
And how are the damages of the Emojis compensated who lost their domestic animal by murder by intention or carelessness?
On this subject another older lawyer from his long-standing work experience had the following situation:
An Emoji had a Labrador with himself at home. 👤👨👽️⚳⤵️🚪➕☠️🦴🐶. 🐕🦴👤👨⬅️👄.🐶🧑⤵️ 🏠️ ➕ 🔍️ 👤👨⬅️🐕🤮🚪.
Thus it was clear for the lawyers:
§ The death of the animals must be compensated by the cause. The compensation must be performed according to situation financially or by an equivalent substitute.
In this case another lawyer expressed himself: I had a case of an Emojis who lost his hamster by careless accident. 👤⚱️💰➕🆕🐹.
Who determines the kind and the size of the compensation in Emoji?
This question the lawyers at the round table positioned themselves. For that lawyers urgently had to call a verified mathematician. Then a certified mathematician came to the Emojis. He had to find a formula for the calculation of the compensation. Thus he wrote:
The compensation value = value of the thing by the purchase - wear value
Wear = value by the purchase / number of used years
With a vehicle would be here, for example, the topical market value. The purchase price is excluded here.
🤑♃🙏😀👤👨⬅️ 🚘️. 👨‍⚖️🚝 3️⃣0️⃣ . ❓️😀💰️➡️.
The young lawyer wanted to know whether the homicide or interference of the health of a breadwinner brings a compensation.
Several experienced Emojis answered this together: Yes. In this case the murderer or person responsible for the accident must expect on full compensation demands.
Here a lawyer remembered the following story: Mercury Alien married an Emoji and had with her 2 children. One day Mercury Alien was on the move. ☿👽️😀😀. 😉🎯☿👽️.➕➕☿👽️➖👤👨⬅️⚙️. Earlier such payments were made at the expenses of the taxpayers.
After the demonstration in Poop Emoji and the abolition of the direct taxes in Emoji the central bank was obliged to such payments. 💸♃👽️🎯🤑👽️.

Furious Emojis smashed after this event several shop-windows in the surroundings of the football stadium. Some Emojis hit aliens from North Mars with their feet. Then the court had to judge the originators of the damage individually and at the same time in solidarity. Besides, single Emojis were condemned to bigger compensation. After the discussion of these cases lawyers decided to make a tea break with pumpkin cake.

Is the deputy obliged in Emoji with a contract?

Story: Is the deputy obliged in Emoji with a contract?

What happens with the Emojis by common compensation

Story: What happens with the Emojis by common compensation

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.