Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Can a third person interfere with a contract?

This was the question of the gathered Emojis. In addition a retired judge expressed himself: If the third person appears as a representative of a contracting partner, is allowed. Otherwise the third who deal nothing with the contract are ordinarily excluded. Exceptions form only courts with their authorities. Several policemen of the country of the Emojis asked for this statement: If policemen arrest a contracting partner because he just sells forbidden substances?
Nevertheless, in this case it is about work of the police which is regulated separately. 🛠️👤👩⬅️🎭️🔤🧼1️⃣ 🧬2️⃣8️⃣ 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ .[2️⃣4️⃣]🌲⬆️⬆️⌚️🧼➕👤👩⬅️👤👩⬅️🎭️: 💭2️⃣ ❌2️⃣5️⃣2️⃣6️⃣ 👤👩⬅️🎭️👤🤝👤.2️⃣7️⃣ 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣1️⃣ 👤👩➕🧑‍💻️. Against it defended themselves Emojis against these furious aliens with onions.
At this time an Emoji wanted to ask the following question: 6 days ago I bought a cow in Middle Finger Emoji with a farmer. This cow died too fast after the purchase. So I suffered a loss. What can I do?
In addition said a lawyer: The farmer should have delivered, actually, a certificate of the veterinarian to the sales. 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣2️⃣, 👤👩➕📺️➕🆕2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣3️⃣ . 🤶👦💕⏱️➕2️⃣9️⃣. 🏋️2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣2️⃣ 3️⃣ 📛💲5️⃣ 📁🏛️🆕➕➕⛓️➕🛄.
Moreover, the Emoji alarmed the local police. Then there came Emojis and arrested these aliens from the Saturn. The stolen money could find the way to the hospital manager. At the end the hospital manager still required compensation from the old lawyer because he sent his employees in their working hours home to the patient. The occupational colleagues defended their old lawyer. Thus the hospital manager had buried his plan in the cemetery of the stinginess.
Finally, after this adventure Emojis wanted to discuss the next subject.
When should the buyer check the purchase object for defects?
A consumer's custodian from Alien Emoji wanted to know this. In addition said a lawyer:
§ The buyer must check the purchase object immediately after the purchase for all defects.
With complicated objects the fault check can be also concluded within at most 69 hours after the purchase. 70 hours after the purchase the purchase object is valid as approved and accepts in the country of the Emojis. Moreover, the shop assistant must be informed immediately about the lack in the kingdom Emoji.
Thereon rejoiced above all aliens from Mars.
Suddenly Emojis knocked at the door of the gathered lawyers. The main lawyer opened the door and asked these Emojis what they wanted.
Emojis answered this at the same time that they wanted to sell strawberry juice to the diligent lawyers. 👤👩⬅️🧑‍💻️💯🧪🧪. 3️⃣ 2️⃣0️⃣-🧩➕👼2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣0️⃣. 3️⃣4️⃣ 2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣7️⃣ 👤👩⬅️🥇§. 3️⃣2️⃣🧩🎙️5️⃣4️⃣ 🏛️🎦➕1️⃣9️⃣7️⃣0️⃣.  On account of a working day rich in adventure of the lawyers they wanted to finish their topical meeting. Then still there rang the phone. An Emoji wanted to know something. But the phone connection of him was interrupted. Then said Emojis goodbye to their strenuous working day.


Purchase and exchange in Emoji

Story: Purchase and exchange in Emoji

How long is the shop assistant liable in the country of the Emojis for sold cattle?

Story: How long is the shop assistant liable in the country of the Emojis for sold cattle?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.