Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

How long is the shop assistant liable in the country of the Emojis for sold cattle?

An animal trader from Laughing Emoji wanted to know this absolutely from the gathered lawyers. In addition a lawyer from his work experience expressed himself: Basically the shop assistant should sell every offered animal healthy. That is the fact that every animal should be checked in Emoji by a veterinarian thoroughly for illnesses. Thereon shouted a stingy farmer with Jupiter's roots from Emoji Meaning: This causes only costs!
This is injurious to my stinginess. In the meantime, Emojis laughed at this farmer. For that applauded butchers loudly. Finally, they did not want to be infected from animals at the work. That's why a lawyer wrote the following sentence in the law book of the Emojis:
§ Every offered animal in the country of the Emojis must be checked before the sales veterinary carefully for illnesses. Then the shop assistant must receive a confirmation of the health check from the animal. The costs for that are partially subsidised by the kingdom Emoji. If necessary a special bank can be founded for the cost recovery even.
After the last sentence of this law reacted all stingy farmers very much made easier.
How should an Emoji proceed if he was deceived by the shop assistant intentionally?
In addition a judge wanted to tell a case from his work experience: 277 days ago seven Emojis sued an alien from the Saturn because of the sales of an ill bull.
The alien from the Saturn faked the confirmation of the health check of the animal. ☮️⬆👤👩⬅️🏘️, 🛠️👤👩⬅️👤👨⬅️⏱️. ➕👤👩⬅️👫.
On account of this case the main lawyer wrote the following sentence in the code of the Emojis:
§ If the buyer is deceived intentionally by the shop assistant in the kingdom Emoji, he must count on a denial of the freedom of at least 2222 days. Moreover, must pay the phoney a compensation to the affected customers.
According to this law reacted aliens from the Saturn with the biggest nervousness.
By this second somebody knocked at the door of the gathered lawyers. Thereon immediately three Emojis got up. Then they opened together the door. 👩➕🤶: 🙌. ⏺️≡👤👩⬅️🙍‍♂️. Then answered a former notary public: This Emoji should simply take a photo of the preserved product and send to the shop assistant as a proof.
Moreover, the etiquette should examine by the Emoji. 👨➕🤶👩, 🎁👤👩. 👤👨🛠️🏆️. ☮️⬆👥⬅️ 🏘️, ➡️🛠️👤👨⬅️.
By this second the engineer from the TV studio ran to the Emojis. He wanted to deliver an urgent message to the gathered lawyers and the population. He started to speak in Japanese. However, the majority of the Emojis is able to do no Japanese. Later the responsible presenter apologized for his engineer from Japanese Emoji.
Then he took the microphone and said the same message into understandable language for Emojis: Shortly before the lunch the police of the kingdom Emoji could arrest a doctor in a hospital. 👤👩🛠️🇸🇪➕👤👩❓️👤👩➕👤👩⬅️➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ . Thanks to two Emojis independent of each other the doctor could be identified moving with a stolen baby. Then two policemen went in confidential vehicles. Later they arrested this Emoji. The mother of the baby could identify her child, in the meantime. Moreover, blood samples were arranged. Really even the thief confirmed that she stole the baby from this Emoji. The policeman asked for the portrayal of this case: What should we do with this doctor?
How do we find the affected parents of the crimes this Emojis?
Thereon said an experienced public prosecutor: 🛍️💡📔⭐️❌️👀👁️🛠️👁️. 👥⬅️🛠️. ➕ ❓️👤👩 🗣️❓️. ➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ , ➕😷➕. 👥⬅️👥⬅️×. In some cases the children were already older than 2920 days old.
Because of the caused moral damage the guilty doctor had to be arrested for 10950 days. Moreover, the present Emojis gave to the criminal Emoji a working ban in the present sphere. After this discussion the certificate of the doctor was also deprived by the university in Emoji List. Therefore she lost not only her freedom, but also the title as a doctor in spite of very successfully insisted final examination after the end of the medicine study.
An alien from the Ceres asked after this story: Can a purchase be made declining by a court?
In addition a lawyer asked the alien what case he had. A retired notary public meant about it: This plays no role. In the country of the Emojis a purchase can be also cancelled judicially. However, in addition a contracting party would have understandable reasons. In addition belong, for example, the breach of trust between the sides. But also health reasons can cancel a purchase. In addition just the alien from the Ceres wanted to express himself: In my case an Emoji bought a freezer with me. 👤👩🎁👈️. 🎁➡️ ⬆️, 👤👩🛠️👤👩⬅️📐🦐☮️➕🔮🥇🪜.
➕👥⬅️👤👩 💬. 👥⬅️🥫➕❌️. 🎚️➕❌️💡. ➕🗣️❤️. 👤👨🎅🧒🪨👥⬅️👪️, ➕🔮🛠️👤👨⬅️🌃.
Which damages should the shop assistant make good in the kingdom Emoji?
An unnerved clock trader from the Jupiter asked this. His situation: He makes purchases at the factory in Jupiter watches. Then he sells these watches to Emojis. One day a clock did not function two days after the purchase any more. Thereon said a lawyer:
The clock trader must certainly have a contract between his enterprise and the clock manufacturer. On the basis of these states the shop assistant can oblige the manufacturer to the substitute. However, this would be a very complicated case. Finally, are involved in such case the foreign manufacturer, the trader in Emoji and the customers Emojis.
After this discussion the lawyers finished their day meeting.


Can a third person interfere with a contract?

Story: Can a third person interfere with a contract?

How does an Emoji react with only one defective thing of several pieces?

Story: How does an Emoji react with only one defective thing of several pieces?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.