Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Can somebody commit itself for the takeover of the debt in Emoji?

Lawyers wanted to discuss more exactly this question. In a case two Emojis had a debt with an alien from the Uranus. Later there undertook a miser from the Jupiter to take the debt. Thus the duty of Emojis on the alien from the Jupiter went over.➡⚠🗽➡. 🌛💬⬅🕐. ❄🛩➡➡🛩🇺🇸🌛. ➡💬🇨🇳⛏👑🦠☀💡⛏🇫🇷. 🔍☀🇬🇧🔨👑🦠☢🔌🚉.
Must sign the debt transferee in Emoji a separate contract with the creditor?
An alien from Mars who acted as a buyer of the debts in the kingdom Emoji asked this. In addition an Emoji expressed himself: 👉🔍🌛👉🙏👉🕐👉👑🦠. By investigations the uppermost boss could find this abuse of the employment contract. Later the both involved Emojis had to appear in court. And the court punished the lazy Emoji stronger.
The uppermost boss had to pay because of late announcement also a punishment because of neglect of the responsibility. The diligent Emoji got no punishment. ⚠⌚👑⌚👉🔍👉🗽👉🔌🦠🚫🔗.
What happens if the debt takeover contract fails anyhow?
Thereon lawyers had clear answer: The contract automatically goes over to the former debtor. This can happen only if the new contract could not be fulfilled by the person of the transferee. For example: Some time ago an alien from the Jupiter took a contract of an Emojis. After two days the alien from the Jupiter of a tree had an accident. He fell from the tree when he wanted to steal two pears in Middle Finger Emoji. Then he seriously injured himself. Then the contract had to return again to its original debtor by law. The fulfilment of the contract was urgent. That's why the other contracting partner could not wait for that, until the transferee recovers from his injuries.
A miser from the Jupiter absolutely wanted to know: 77 days ago an old Emoji to me headlined his whole property. After the death of the old Emojis I received not only his property, but got also very high bills of the tax authority. It was an Emoji Poop. Must I take his debts?
The alien from the Jupiter felt unwell. A former accountant with continuing education answered this in hereditary distribution: Special taxes were valid for Poop Emojis. That's why this had to be calculated so: Present inheritable property - all debts = heir.
The miser from the Jupiter reacted very much shocked to it. He had to deliver the whole property of the dead Emojis to the stingy tax authority. He started to pour bitter tears on the ground.
Some lawyers feared that they could drown in the sea of the tears. 🌛🚫👀💬🆕➡🚇🆕. A takeover of the present employment contract can occur under no circumstances. For lawyers was clear: All contracts which are dependent on the contract person cannot be left bequeath. This was also accepted thus by the Emojis. At this time somebody knocked at the door of the gathered lawyers.
Thereon the main lawyer opened the door. Before him stood Emojis who offered a drink from the leaves of the eucalyptus. They came from Crying Laughing Emoji. A lawyer from town of the same name bought immediately this drink. He recommended to follow his occupational colleagues to him. Then this Emoji persuaded his colleagues. So they paused. Then said goodbye Emojis to the lawyers.


How should the court react with disputable Emojis?

Story: How should the court react with disputable Emojis?

Purchase and exchange in Emoji

Story: Purchase and exchange in Emoji

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.