Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Can the guarantor renounce the satisfaction of the creditor in Emoji?

In addition lawyers of the kingdom Emoji had to write something in the legislation of the Emojis. An assigned counsel absolutely wanted to describe from his experience a case:
In Laughing Emoji Emojis wanted to open own hairdressing salon. However, for that Emojis needed an amount in money. So they agreed on an appointment at a local bank. The bank owner was exceptionally no stingy. 1️⃣3️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ 1️⃣9️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ 1️⃣9️⃣3️⃣2️⃣ 2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣9️⃣ 1️⃣9️⃣9️⃣2️⃣ 😫🤌. 1️⃣9️⃣6️⃣4️⃣ 👨‍⚖️1️⃣9️⃣6️⃣3️⃣.1️⃣9️⃣6️⃣9️⃣ 👨‍⚖️1️⃣9️⃣7️⃣0️⃣. 1️⃣9️⃣8️⃣2️⃣ .
😫🫂1️⃣9️⃣9️⃣2️⃣ 🚪 1️⃣9️⃣7️⃣1️⃣ 📻️➕🤌 2️⃣1️⃣:0️⃣0️⃣. 🧑‍🤝‍🧑🔥🏘️.💂👷‍♂️🎰. 🙃🪟🌱 👷‍♂️ 🏠️💂. 👯‍♂️🫀 🏙️, 🕴️💂🌱👷‍♂️🌼🏙️.
After the announcement of the judgment the miser felt unwell. He had to take patience strengthening means to himself. Thereby he could teach a little bit more patience his internal stinginess.
After lawyers listened very patiently the story of the assigned counsel, somebody knocked at the door. The recollections of the kidnapping of the Emojis came to the brains of the present lawyers. That's why the main lawyer took a saucepan in his left hand. Then he opened the door. ☀️📅➿2️⃣5️⃣ 3️⃣5️⃣ 👃8️⃣0️⃣ 1️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ .. An alien from the Saturn wanted to know: What does mean in the Emoji founded anew the concept Bankruptcy?
🏃‍♂️🧼🏥▶️☠️. ⬅️2️⃣0️⃣1️⃣5️⃣ 🧼🔙▶️🆕❤️🧞. ➡️🗣️❓️. 👤👩👤👨👤👨➡️☠️🚠🚘️.
At this second reacted official of the mighty tax authority in Poop Emoji very much stunned. Thereon the uppermost tax collector came to the lawyers and required a correction of the limitation for the tax liabilities of the Emojis.
🙏➕➡️👤👀👥⬅️🧑‍💼.
Suddenly lawyers heard how Emojis loudly applauded. Moreover, they would shout: Death to the bureaucracy!
For lawyers was clear that Emojis supported their step in the shortening of the period of limitation on 404 days as a bureaucracy dismantling.
Thereon originated in the law book the following sentence:
§ 🥇🆕5️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 5️⃣ 1️⃣5️⃣3️⃣1️⃣ 📦️➡️✉️👑🧔👤👨👤👨. 5️⃣ ×.
➡️👤💡💡🚪⬆️ ⛪️♌️X✍️👤👨. 👤👨🔎👤👨⬅️➡️💍. 👤👨⬅️👤👨⬅️👤👨🧹🌍️❗️➕⛪️. They would shout to their direction: Damned misers go back to your Jupiter!!!
No Emoji will miss you and your stinginess here.
After this event lawyers still wrote the following sentence in the code of the Emojis:
§ The judge must consider the limitation of 404 days anyway if the creditor failed to claim back his demand on time. Previous arrangements are excluded to the repayment of the debt.
By this second many misers from the Jupiter reacted very dissatisfied with the new laws. Emojis would shout to their direction over and over again hostile slogans. Then several aliens flew to Jupiter. For lawyers another day of their work ended with it for the law book of the modern kingdom Emoji.


The extinction of the bonds in Emoji

Story: The extinction of the bonds in Emoji and the adventure of the lawyers

Solidarity among creditors and debtors in Emoji

Story: Solidarity among creditors and debtors in Emoji

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.