Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Contractually agreed punishment because of resignation of the contract in Emoji

On Thursday the main lawyer on the chalkboard wrote the following question:
Can a punishment be agreed in the kingdom Emoji in the contract for a possible resignation by the contract?
Suddenly several aliens from the Jupiter knocked at the door of the gathered Emojis during at least 111 seconds incessantly. Because of fear of criminal Emojis and aliens a lawyer took a mask of aluminium and opened the door. Aliens from the Jupiter said: We are interested very strongly in the topical question. Finally, we want to get rich at the expenses of the Emojis.
We hope for your understanding for our stinginess.
Thereon said a former defender: 👩🏃👨❌👩⬇📌👩🚪. 👨💬📱👩💁👨. 💬📷. 👨💬🔫👩❌👩. 👉🙏➡, 🙏❌🙏❌💬👩. 🔫🔥🔫➡💬..
Can contracting parties in Emoji determine by contract a penalty?
An alien from the Neptune wanted to know this. He planned to sign a contract between Emojis and a group of aliens from the Neptune. 👉➡❌. 😟,🚫👉. ➡🕸👉.
What may contract penalties be in the kingdom Emoji?
This wanted to know at the same time seven Emojis. Thereon said a lawyer:
🏃👉👨👍👉.📷👉. That's why the complaint of the aliens from the Saturn was sent to the waste bag.
In another case the court had to reduce the contract penalty massively. Thereon protested misers from the Jupiter. At the end they received on this way only their compensation. They also wanted to gain a profit by the contract penalty. This prohibited the court of Emojis expressly.
After this story there remained in the room of the gathered lawyers long time quiet, until an Emoji knocked at the door. Then the main lawyer opened the door. The Emoji started to speak in Japanese. Most Emojis understood no Japanese. Only one lawyer from Japanese Emoji could understand him. Then he translated the question:
Must the contract be at least bilingual in the kingdom Emoji?
An experienced judge answered this: The contract language must understand all contracting parties.
Then there came several Emojis from Emoji for PC and pelted some lawyers because of joy with old gloves. They did this over the windows. By this second got misers from the Jupiter to know who lived in the area Emojis that inhabitants of a town threw free gloves to the lawyers.
So they sat down on their vehicles and went as fast as possible to the lawyers. 👩👍👀👉👍📷🎨👀👨. Then the craftsman was admitted to the check of the lamps. By this second several aliens from the Jupiter knocked and required the free delivery of the gloves.
Thereon said the main lawyer: The gloves were thrown by Emojis because of gratitude for our work. In the meantime, a lamp fell on the head of an alien from the Jupiter. After this event finished misers the quarrel because of the gloves. They had to bring their local to the hospital. In the meantime, Emojis laughed at the stinginess of these aliens. After some time aliens from the Jupiter with their injured local were on the move. Outdoors they were pelted by Emojis with gloves. After a short time forgot the injured alien that he injured himself before. Misers collected in big mass of gloves. Then they went to Emoji Meaning.


Solidarity among creditors and debtors in Emoji

Story: Solidarity among creditors and debtors in Emoji

How should the court react with disputable Emojis?

Story: How should the court react with disputable Emojis?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.