Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

The consequences of the non-fulfilment for Emojis

This time the main lawyer asked his colleagues: Must the debtor be liable because of the non-fulfilment of his duty for the resulted damage?
At this point said a former assigned counsel: Some time ago I had to defend Emojis at the judicial command against the mighty creditor from Makemake.
These Emojis lent a garage in Laughing Emoji by the alien from Makemake. Emojis worked in the automobile business. They sold different vehicles from different countries.
Emojis imported their cars above all from the Mercury, Mars and the Salted Cucumbers. For this purpose Emojis took over the garage by the aliens from Makemake. They signed a rental contract. One day there came two aliens from the Saturn with the command to cause problems in the area of Emoji. They went to a store. There they bought several matches and candles. Later aliens from the Saturn lighted the candles. 👨‍🔬😷🖊️➕📜, ➕➕4️⃣. ⭐️🔚🏥➕1️⃣9️⃣ ☠️🚘️2️⃣8️⃣7️⃣2️⃣., 🗣️🇫🇷🦟. 👨‍🔬🛠️≡5️⃣3️⃣-🧓👤👨💶X🧪🥇1️⃣9️⃣7️⃣9️⃣.. 🏠️👨‍👩‍👦🇫🇷, 👬🏰1️⃣9️⃣4️⃣9️⃣ 🇩🇪➕🇦🇹➕🤚🥇⚫️🇺🇸🌐🏛️👬 🤶. ➡️🧪➕🔍️➕🎁X, 🏃‍♂️ 1️⃣9️⃣7️⃣9️⃣ .
➕🥇1️⃣9️⃣9️⃣1️⃣ 📚️🧪➕ 🧪➡️🇫🇷, 🧑‍🏫 📁. 🏛️, 🆕⚙️😷1️⃣9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣ ➕5️⃣ .
Because of this story lawyers decided the following sentence for the code of the Emojis:
§ The debtor is obliged to pay compensation for the resulted damage. There are excluded cases with which the debtor can prove that he has no fault in the non-fulfilment.
Can the creditor carry out at the expenses of the debtor's other achievements in Emoji?
A tenant of a flat wanted to know this. 🆕×🖋️1️⃣ 👬❌️. 🗣️×👤👩 🗣️.
📜🛄➕📐🐘⚙️🥇2️⃣0️⃣0️⃣2️⃣, 🧑‍🔬🤚📧🎓️.👨‍🔬📞👬✍🧾. 🗣️❓️❓️💬, ⚙️🔟💰️➡️. ➡️⚙️. 👤👨📞🔚🔍️👬🏛️➕📜👣. 🔁🎭️.
Here a judge wanted to mention a special point: Also assurances must have to take anyway responsibility. They can take away not only money from the customer. After this statement applauded Emojis and Stars especially loudly. However, aliens from Mars demonstrated against the takeover of the responsibility.
Finally, many aliens from Mars in the area Emojis very often acted as a supplier of assurances.
At this time a Star knocked at the door. Thereon a lawyer opened the door. 6️⃣0️⃣ 🏪1️⃣9️⃣ ➡️👥🦟, 🛑🆕🧑‍🏭️. 🏪➕🆕🇯🇪😚2️⃣ 🧹🎁➕🪥🏪👥⬅️➕🗣️4️⃣,7️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ .
🛠️2️⃣ 🏪2️⃣ .. Then a lawyer opened the door. Thereon the alien from the Jupiter started to ask quite cheeky a question:
I act as an employer in Crying Laughing Emoji. My employees have very responsible job in my enterprise. These are many Emojis and partial Acrobats. They outline plans for different packaging of the countries of the former Circus Union. My question: Who is liable for damages in Emoji according to your laws which my employees could cause?
For example: If a packaging had heavy consequences for the consumer on account of a mistake of the planner.
When all lawyers heard this question, Emojis laid their cups on the side. Then they sat down to the round table.
Then they discussed this possible case. 👥⬅️🏪, 🛠️🏪🏪∪💬,⚕️1️⃣9️⃣ 😚.
🗺️❌️👀🧑‍🏭️1️⃣9️⃣. 👀➕⛓️🏪➕♿️. 1️⃣ 😚📝2️⃣ 🧑‍🏭️: And who takes, finally, responsibility in the Emoji founded anew for the fact that employees of the hospital in Emoji Meanings stole from me whole 7777 days on the planet Halloween in my physical body?
The ghost worked for the lawyers very much irritated after his unexpected death. This time a former judge wanted to force the responsible employees to the takeover of the custody. He said that something like that may not remain unpunished in the kingdom Emoji.
Then agreed Emojis on the following law:
§ With all areas which do not concern the life of a citizen is liable the main person responsible. In this case it can be an enterprise or an organisation.
In the medicine responsibility takes not only the enterprise, medical practise or hospital. In such case executive and imperious employees take directly responsibility. However, besides, the best trained employee must take the highest responsibility.
At this second a former defender remembered a case: 🦟🎛️➕👤😷➕❌️🧹➕. ❌️🏪1️⃣9️⃣ 🍎🐕️‍🦺🆕🏪. 📱°➕🏪, 🍎🏪😚➕.
❌️❓️ 🏪➕🍎❌️. 🍎5️⃣% 5️⃣1️⃣6️⃣ 🏪 🗺️, 💲3️⃣5️⃣ 🏪.
The ghost listened to the lawyers very carefully. Then he asked them: Who takes, finally, responsibility for my untimely death?
Thereon a lawyer asked the ghost where he was treated. The ghost also had to provide information about his person. Then Emojis promised to deal with this special case. Later the ghost had to testify as witness in a court. Then the responsible Emojis could be punished for the untimely death of the patient. Then rest returned to the lawyers.


How can debts be claimed back in Emoji?

Story: How can debts be claimed back in Emoji?

How can pensioners react in Emoji if the old-age provisions does not pay on time the pension?

Story: How can pensioners react in Emoji if the old-age provisions does not pay on time the pension?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.