Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

How can debts be claimed back in Emoji?

On Tuesday several Emojis assembled for the discussion of other laws of the kingdom. At this point a former judge wanted to tell his experiences with Emojis in debt: After the death of the First Horror Clown an Emoji thought that he was automatically released from his debts. The Emoji owed of a total of 222 local Circus Bitcoins. 👤👨3️⃣0️⃣ 👁️‍🗨️, ⬆️👤➕👤👩⬅️🎉➕9️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 1️⃣5️⃣ . 🏢 🧑‍💼➕❌️🦹🗣️. At this time another Emoji heard shouts of the other Emojis. Thereon he alarmed the police of Emoji.
Then several policemen came to the scene. There all soldiers of the circus army and aliens from the Saturn were arrested. 🐕️‍🦺🖼️🗣️:🦟❌️. In an evening Emojis and aliens from the Venus came to the debtor to the hospital. They asked him: Do you have money? Thereon answered the Emoji: yes.
Then the ordered visitors became furious: Where do you hide the stolen money?
👤👨🗺️🆕➕🆕,1️⃣,0️⃣4️⃣2️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ⏺️5️⃣9️⃣0️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ‡🇮🇳. 🇺🇸➕🗜️👤🤝👤⚪️🏘️. Thus 40 policemen came to the hospital. There they hit with the water melons the criminal Emojis and aliens. Then they arrested the criminals. At this time the uppermost judge of Emoji commanded the unlimited arrest of the credit grantor. After some time the credit grantor and the Emoji had to agree in the prison on the repayment of the debt.
👨‍⚖️🛠️👶📔 1️⃣9️⃣9️⃣1️⃣ . 🏛️👨‍⚖️🚪⬆️📁🛠️. 👤👨⬅️ 1️⃣3️⃣ .
After the present lawyers this case listened exactly up to the end, they wanted to invent for Emoji a good law of the recovery of the debts. The main lawyer wrote the following question on the chalkboard: How can debts be claimed back in Emoji by the creditor?

Thereon said a judge: So that in future the debts can be repaid without use of the power on legal way, it needs in Emoji a special authority.
A creditor must contact anyway this authority. For this purpose the lawyers invented the following authority: Emojis court for payment reclaims
Aliens from the Jupiter sent several tears of joy to the lawyers at this second. They would shout: Finally, one can defend in Emoji its stinginess judicially!!!
A lawyer from Japanese Emoji had to write the following sentence in the code of the Emojis:
§ Who owes to a creditor of the country money, the creditor must contact compelling for the reclaim non-arrangement with the debtor at the court for payment reclaims for the defence of his claims. For that the creditor must be able to prove anyway a debt. 📁🛄👤👨🧒➕📔🧒. 💡➕🧒👤📖. 💬📔➕🗯️➕➕🧬.
Here a lawyer from his experience wanted to describe a case: A family Emojis bought a house in Alien Emoji. The family applied for a mortgage at the bank of a stingy alien from the Jupiter.
The bank of the miser required on the repayment of the mortgage that these Emojis should have repaid everything after 2222 days. ➕❤️➕➕📔💬3️⃣ 👤👨⬅️👶1️⃣5️⃣➕2️⃣0️⃣ ➕👤👨⬅️ 🧰.
After the discussion of these cases an Emoji wanted to ask the following question:
What if the debtor has so high debts that the affected person could not repay?
Thereon several lawyers said together: It may not be allowed to come in the kingdom Emoji at all so far!!
In this case the experts on the following sentence agreed in the law book of the Emojis:
§ Grant of credit of every kind is forbidden, if the distribution leads to an indebtedness of the consumer. Moreover, credit grantors must require from the applicant for the credit proofs to other debts. For this purpose an Emoji can be checked in the data bank of the indebtedness.
§ The kingdom Emoji forces all credit grantors to register their applicants for the credit on a coded data bank. ➕🛄🧒❌️🏠️👥🧒🛠️. Thereby they gained after 1234 days together enough money. Thus the court could transfer this debt for aliens.
After some time felt aliens from Dysnomia growing stinginess. That's why they sued Emojis at default interest. Then their complaint was sent back to the waste bag. 👂️📚️➕🔍️. 7️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 👥🪢➕, ➕1️⃣-7️⃣1️⃣ 1️⃣.. With that was also clear to the lawyers:
§ If the supplier is in the delay, he takes over the resulted costs for the deposit of the product.
May a thing be sold in Emoji prematurely if the safekeeping costs are too high?
This question was asked by the consumer's protection Emojis to the present lawyers.
Here there was a case of an Emoji from Emoji Meaning. On account of his stinginess bought the Emoji a safe deposit for limestones. ⚪️💡❌️🔉👧. 👤👩💡🍽️ 🌭 — 👤👩➡️👥🧬, ➕1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 👼🌭 ⬆️👤 🏳️‍⚧🌭 ⚪️.
Thus it came to a quarrel between both Emojis. They ran to the nearest court. The judge said that the late Emoji did not give the whole amount at his lifetimes as a loan. That's why the judge required the repayment of the loan to the wife. Thus the Emoji had to search another credit grantor for the purchase of a new fridge. The contract was thereby dissolved between the living one and the dead Emoji judicially.
After this story taken down Emojis the following law:

§ If the fulfilment of the unpaid achievement for reason of the person of the creditors is prevented, the debtor can withdraw from the contract. The court of Emoji can dissolve such contracts. This also concerns the death or heavy illness of a contracting party.

Suddenly would shout several Emojis on the street: Won!!!!
Not a single one lawyer understood who won what.
The main lawyer decided to organise a dance break for his occupational colleagues. Thus came several musicians from Emoji Pop. They made music in all directions of the room.


When must Emojis fulfil the contract?

Story: When must Emojis fulfil the contract?

The consequences of the non-fulfilment for Emojis 

Story: The consequences of the non-fulfilment for Emojis

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.