Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

How does an Emoji react to the sending of an unordered thing?

The qualified lawyers dealt with this question in Emoji nearly 8 hours of an unknown day. After a long discussion an Emoji remembered his own case 121 days ago. At that time an enterprise from the Jupiter sent both earrings to a female Emoji in Crying Laughing Emoji. Besides, she thought that she got as a gift the earrings from her stingy friend with Jupiter's roots. When she informed her friend about it, he reacted very much shocked. He suffered a near death experience. 👤👩💰️➡️ 🌝 4️⃣6️⃣7️⃣ 🌐. 👨‍⚖️ 🏛️ 📦️➡️.
The next question of the lawyers of Emoji concerned the reaction of an enterprise, after the company sent a price-list or an offer of the Emojis, for example, in an advertisement or mailboxes or published.
Must the enterprise keep to itself to his offer juridical obligingly in Emoji?
One day an Emoji received a price-list of a chocolate enterprise from Cute Emoji in his mailbox. Besides, chocolate places called "Caries for you" with a discount of nearly 40 percent. The Emoji ordered at the same time nearly two gigabytes of this chocolate. Later the Emoji 💰️➡️ 🌝 🏛️.
The end of a contract belongs to it among absentees. One day an Emoji wanted to rent a room of a hotel. He did this in the sleep in his dream. At that time this Emoji appeared in the reception desk of the hotel in Japanese Emoji. There he signed a real contract for his short stay. Later the Emoji awoke with an amusing face and big joy. This case was discussed in completely Emoji on the Social media. Finally, the contract lay at both contracting parties on the table. What was especially special in this story?
This Emoji was able to do no Japanese in his life. In the dream he signed with full consciousness this contract in Japanese.
👤👨➡️👤👩. At this time the responsible lawyer promised his colleague that the apple juice was especially healthy.
Thereon a lawyer from Middle Finger Emoji got up. He pointed with big pride in his hometown on the land map of Emoji.
🚰🍎🥤⬇️🛋️ ⬇️🪑.
Even the government of the Jupiter celebrated this law. The work of the stock market jugglers was thereby legalised in Emoji.
After the admission of this law many Emojis tried exceptionally their luck on the stock exchange. However, many Emojis lost even their underpants because of their high risk readiness. ❓️👨‍⚖️🙌💱. Thus the following sentence originated in the law book of Emoji:
§ For blind inhabitants of the kingdom Emoji a verified companion must cosign. With the companion a relative or from the authorities can sign allowed person. Moreover, the contract must be also put into archives orally compelling on a record device. The suitable contract between a blind person and other party is juridical valid only if the contract was uploaded on the server of the uppermost court of Emoji. The contracting parties must find out on the official web page of the uppermost court for this purpose.
This law was remitted by the lawyers for special and complicated cases for the protection of the blind Emojis and aliens. 🛠️⌛️👽️🛑.
§ In contrast to blood a contract with own microbes and bacteria can be signed.
About other signature possibilities lawyers did not think in this time.
Must a signature be in Emoji in any colour?
With this subject Emojis wanted to leave big freedom to the contracting parties.
Thus they wrote:
§ The contracting parties can sign with every colour and every hardly extinguishable object.
 

Law Book of the Emojis

Story: Law Book of the Emojis

How do lawyers react in Emoji to phoney contracts?

Story: How do lawyers react in Emoji to phoney contracts?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.