Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

How injurious is the air quality in the trains of Emoji?

A judge from Middle Finger Emoji left his house after the breakfast. Outdoors there sat two Emojis and complained of the bad air quality in the local trains. The judge started to listen more exactly to these Emojis. He sat down quite carefully beside them. He wanted to work in such a way, as if he read just a newspaper or a book. In reality he took several notices for the new laws of Emoji which he took down at home during the last days. Both Emojis were not easy some discontented personalities, but an Emoji worked as a chemist. The other Emoji was a theoretical aerial professor and researcher. 🧑‍🔬💀✍️🏆️👥➡️. 👉️👺👌🧬🎚️🚄⬆️. At the same time he noticed that the train had his terminus in the university town Emoji List.
All passengers were asked to leave the train at once. At this second the first dictator with his Minister of Finance and assistant from the Mercury discussed about the future of the higher education. 🧑‍🔬❌️🪴👥⌚️🎬️👥🍧🚆➕🎯🗣️➕➡️☠👤😆🍑⌚️⬇️➕🤕. 🚅🖕➡️👘👤🧠🛸🛑🔟. At this time it rained not only pink strawberries, but it rained the whole way yellow strawberries. In the dusty city of Emoji Meanings the whole dust was wiped off. Emojis of this city did not understand, why yellow strawberries wiped off the whole dust so fast without chimney-sweeps. The mass media nationally reported about this strange phenomenon. 🔮➡️🖕👤🤗➡️💩👤. 👥😆➕➡️👻👥🔎. 🤒1️⃣ ❌️🧬. ➡️🛗👤➡️😱👤🍃➕🚅1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ⏱️⬅️. The main lawyer said together with his occupational colleagues that they had a quarrel. Nobody knew what should come in the legislation as a next one. Thereon said the judge who experienced the bad air quality in the trains with two professional Emojis: "Today I experienced the proof of the bad air quality in the trains. So I went together with the chemist and the aerial professor from my hometown by the train. The values of the carbon dioxide in the trains were ascertained as alarming."
A defender of the air quality from Star Emoji had immediately a good idea: "We should put several indoor plants in the trains from the beginning of the train wagons up to the end."
The first dictator praised the lawyer for the good idea. Thereon the main lawyer wrote the following sentence in the law book: § 🍨🧓😬🧷🧓. 🥫⏳️😊👥🧻⬅️➡️🧹🌬🚅👤👥. 😟🍽️👤🕰⬅️💀🚽🌳🌲1️⃣ 🛠️👤🦕⬅️😆. Many inhabitants of Emoji became amateur researchers in their spare time. The first dictator wanted to honor the judge, the chemist and the aerial professor on the state television before many spectators. He did this also media-oriented. By the lending of the honoring it rained in the TV studio yellow strawberries.

 

Is this ethically correct to sell more expensive in Emoji the same T-shirt in spite of the same costs?

Story: Is this ethically correct to sell more expensive in Emoji the same T-shirt in spite of the same costs?

What Emojis undertook against undesirable advertisement

Story: What Emojis undertook against undesirable advertisement

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.