Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Gifts in the country of the Emojis

At 5:00 o'clock one morning a lawyer awoke in Middle Finger Emoji from his worried dream. The lawyer urgently searched his grey pencil in the whole flat. He had to take down his dream on a paper. He dreamt about an alien from the Venus. The stranger was tormented in a prison in the south by Venus. Besides exploded in the centre of Saturn an unknown substance. The lawyer noticed that he needed nearly 1800 seconds for the quotation of his dream. Quick he dressed. Then the Emoji sat down on his soft shoes. Then he ran to the Emojis on the town border. Finally, there he could buy in the railway station to himself two megabytes in sandwiches. Then he ran to the train. In the train three Emojis sat behind the lawyer.
In the interim the Emoji ate his breakfast. As curious Emoji he listened to exactly other train passengers. 🎁⚖️5️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ➕🔍️2️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ ☎️➕3️⃣0️⃣0️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 2️⃣0️⃣,0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ 🎬️. 🗣️❓️🦹⚖️➕🧑‍💻️➕🧑‍💼🧾.
The journey by the bus lasted much longer, than planned. After some time of the journey the bus had to interrupt in Laughing Emoji its journey involuntarily. The bus driver informed Emojis about the petrol lack. Moreover, the bus driver noticed that the counter was manipulated before anyhow. 👨‍⚖️➕×🔙§👨‍⚖️⏱️🖼️🌯⬆️. ❣️🥇👤😀👤👨👊2️⃣ 👮. 👤👨➡️🚪➕🔟. After this event Emojis had to help with the fill-up of the bus with the stolen petrol. In the interim the uppermost tax collector got to know in the mightiest tax authority in Poop Emoji about the stolen petrol by a taxi driver. That's why the person responsible sent several Emojis in the prison to Laughing Emoji. There officials visited the imprisoned taxi driver. 🆕📁√📦️➡️➡️🆕🇯🇪8️⃣ 2️⃣0️⃣2️⃣1️⃣ ⤵️🏤. ☎️🔗➕🧾📁🦹8️⃣ 1️⃣1️⃣ 🥇. Finally, after a lot of traffic jam the replacement bus could come at 9:46 o'clock in the capital Emoji SMS. The lawyer was late very much with his colleagues. Thanks to the emergency transmitter other Emojis got to know about the problems by the train and the stingy taxi driver of a minibus. Finally, they could begin their working day in new laws of the kingdom Emoji.

The main lawyer explained to the late Emoji that in the today's meeting the subject gift is discussed.
What is a gift?
👨‍⚖️🏬💬6️⃣ 💬❣️🥇🎁💬🧑‍🤝‍🧑6️⃣ 🎚️👤👨💬. The former judge praised both Emojis that they knew this sentence by heart from the law book of the dead Scary Clowns.
And which conditions must be fulfilled in the country of the Emojis for it?
Thereon a defender from Emoji Pop said: Of course the donor and the recipient must be both in their physical bodies. Otherwise their gift is valid as invisible for the other Emojis.

Who can give what in the kingdom Emoji? Are there legal restrictions?
A young assistance lawyer asked this. By this second could the tax collector not sit any more quietly before the television. He sat down on his expensive vehicle and went with a tempo of 776 petabytes through the whole country of the Emojis. 👥🚪⬆️➕💬🌬️⬇️. 👥👮👥🤞👮🚧➡️6️⃣➕➡️. 🥇🪨🤘2️⃣ ➕➡️🔪🥫🐻. ➡️🪢🫀➕👤👨➕⛏⬆️1️⃣5️⃣0️⃣ 1️⃣7️⃣4️⃣ ➕1️⃣1️⃣ ⬇️. 👥⬅️🏢🔒️⬇️➕😈🤣4️⃣1️⃣ 🥺. 4️⃣ 🥺😀2️⃣ .
After these adventures asked an accuser:
Who may accept a gift?
When the furious Emoji heard this question in the prison, he called the lawyers. Then he said: Today the stingy taxi driver thanked me with an old newspaper for the release. And now I must look again your laws!!!!
Immediately six Emojis answered this: A gift can accept everybody. Even a criminal Emoji!
Thereon a judge explained a case of a donor addicted to revenge: 2828 days ago I had experienced a mad Emoji. He gave away his house with his whole property of his bank account to his nurse.
When his family got to know (his wife and his children) about these gifts, they could not get rid of their envy any more. Thus these Emojis sued him. The nurse defended herself with the argument that this member of the family interested only the money and not the spiritual state of the Emojis. In this case the gifted nurse could keep everything in spite of the incapacitation of the donor everything. Finally, she proved that she maintains this Emoji during 24 hours. The employment contract signed this Emoji when he was not incapacitated yet. However, in another case a prodigal donor was condemned judicially to the fact that his gifts were invalid to several Emojis.
He fell ill with a shopaholic illness without asking something for something.
An Emoji wanted to know whether does it need a written contract for a gift in the country of the Emojis?
A defender answered this: With the bigger things which could have a quarrel value a written contract should exist. Gifts of real estate and other assets which go over from person to person belong to it.
After the answer of this question lawyers noticed that they need a time out for the next 67 minutes. That's why paused Emojis.


Can one buy in the country of the Emojis on test something?

Story: Can one buy in the country of the Emojis on test something?

What should the donor follow in the country of the Emojis?

Story: What should the donor follow in the country of the Emojis?

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.