Sweasy26

Mercury  Venus  Earth  Mars  Jupiter  Saturn  Uranus  Neptune  Pluto  Halloween  Others

Fun  Science-Fiction  Adventure  Morality  Crime  Fiction  Biography  Interview  Personalities 

 

 

 

Can one buy in the country of the Emojis on test something?

This wanted to know an addicted to shopping Emoji. Up to now for the gathered lawyers this subject was known less. That's why they wanted to search a specialist in this area in completely Emoji. For this purpose the engineer of the broadcasting had to place a phone number for Emojis quite prominent on the screen. A lawyer from Heart Eyes Emoji contacted his occupational colleagues by telephone. Then other lawyers decided to invite their occupational colleague from the religious town to themselves. Thus a specially train was organized. In the meantime, Emojis drank potato juice from Middle Finger Emoji. By this second a lawyer remembered about a case when his customer wanted to cover his achievements to test.
He called the final success in court as a condition. The affected lawyer rejected this. After this representation the former judge took down the following sentence in the law book of the Emojis:
§ Services are defeated by no purchase on test. Doctor's achievements, achievements of all service providers belong to it.
Finally, after this discussion the lawyer from Heart Eyes Emoji appeared before the eyes of his occupational colleagues. He welcomed his colleagues with a long traditional laughter. Then he sat down on a chair. Then he might present his cases to the other Emojis.
He began: 👀❌️👥⏱️💬➕🇮🇱⚕️. 👤❌️🆕🦟🆕1️⃣9️⃣ 🦟➕1️⃣9️⃣ 🦟2️⃣ ❗️🦟👨‍👩‍👦. 👨‍🔬❌️2️⃣ 🦟🆕🦟. 🦟👥🦟➕1️⃣9️⃣ 2️⃣ 🐔🦟🦟❄️🌡️➕💵😃. 1️⃣ 👤2️⃣ 🦟🔂➕🆕1️⃣9️⃣ ✋👥🦟⏱️.
Since when the purchase is valid on the part of the buyer as approved?
An alien from the Venus asked this. He sells actively religious books to Emojis of his home planet. A lawyer from Japanese Emoji answered this:
If the customer paid the price completely. By this second an alien from the Saturn contacted the Emojis: I sell used vehicles to poorer Emojis and aliens in the kingdom. 👥➕🤣. 😃➕🎯🗣️👂️❓️. 😜⏱️🦋👂️🛑➕👀😨➕😯❌️💡💬. ‡⤵️⬆️👤⬅️👤👩🇫🇷➕🗣️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿👤👩⤵️⬆️👤⬅️➕👤👩. 🤣🙇🔙➕⬇️🛋️🔙🧠😀➕👤👩🔙🗣️. 👫➡️👤💡❌️🎁➡️⬆️➕➡️🏥.
Thus Emojis saw undesirable advertisement for Saturn's religion before their eyes. So soldiers and policemen had to intervene. They arrested the cheeky aliens from the Saturn. Then Emojis could further see the gathered lawyers and other broadcastings.
How can pre-payments be protected?
An entrepreneur from Emoji Meaning asked this. In addition said at the same time two Emojis:
The seller must inform his customers always when the bank account was changed. This should happen in advance. This belongs to the duties of the supplier. Then the entrepreneur checked whether he gave the right and topical account connection to all customers.
A consumer's custodian wanted that lawyers write clear laws for the consumption loan contract in the law book of the Emojis. Thereon there came several misers from the Jupiter and protested against the consumer's protection. 👤👩🎯👤👩⬅️🛠️😀🗣️🛠️🎞️, 🤕🏥🛠️👤👩⬅️. That's why some lawyers held the criminals in their study. Then Emojis discussed the consumption loan contract. Thereon said a defender from Laughing Emoji:
Some time ago, actually, we refused to tolerate the unwarranted enrichment. That's why the money may not be sold for more money. Then Emojis heard that several unknown people knocked at the door strongly. Then the lawyer with the axe opened the door. Before him stood the policemen and soldiers who wanted to make up, finally, for their work. They asked the lawyers where the criminal burglars were. 👩➕👤👩⬅️🦋👤👩⬅️⚙️🛑. 👤👩🥇🛠️👤👩⬅️😨⚙️➕🛠️📚️➕👤👨💆‍♀️🛠️👁️‍🗨️⭐️.
Is the bidder bound normally to his offer?
In addition a public prosecutor expressed himself: Anyway. In my work experience an alien from the Saturn bought at an auction an old house in Alien Emoji. He had to exchange to the present owner the house for the promised money. This although the bidder his offer wanted to pull back. But he missed the appointment.
How is paid with auctions?
A concerned Emoji asked this, who had fear of cash. Thereon said an accuser: ⏱️🏥💬😷⤵️🚘️🌝➕🤕. They alarmed the gathered lawyers because of the outbreak. That's why Emojis interrupted their work on the legislation of the kingdom Emoji. They explained to all spectators that very dangerous criminals from a prison fled in Emoji Meaning. Thereon some Emojis looked for the criminal escapees. Meanwhile, the economic criminals fled to Poop Emoji. There they attacked in the mightiest building of the stingy and haughty tax authority. They took several employees as hostages.
🏥⚖️🔙🦺➕💂‍♂️📦️➡️⚕️➕2️⃣ ➕🏃‍♂️🚘️🧑‍🏭️. 👤👩❗️➕❗️💬🤣💬🧑‍🏭️😷.
He feared that the arrested escapees could change the side to their colleagues. After some time an alien from the Saturn tried to shoot at all unknown Emojis with his sandy gun. Some former escapees injured themselves with this attack. In the meantime, several dogs ran to the hiding place of the escapees and the aliens from the Saturn. After these escapees saw so many dogs, they were ready for their arrest. After this story all escapees could be arrested together with the aliens from the Saturn. After some time could continue the tax collector his stinginess attacks against Poop Emojis further.
The lawyers did not decide to work after this adventure any more in new laws on this day. Moreover, the windows had to be still repaired. At the end Emojis were calmed on television that escapees from Emoji Meaning could be arrested in Poop Emoji.

How can a property be bought in the country of the Emojis?

Story: How can a property be bought in the country of the Emojis?

Gifts in the country of the Emojis

Story: Gifts in the country of the Emojis

 

Sweasy26-team

Any suggestions?  

 

 

 

Emoji stories  Short Stories   Horror Clown 

Contact and social media  About  Privacy policy 

Blog  100 best short stories

 

Sitemap

Sweasy26 © WXYZ. All rights reserved.